N400 Tracker For Memphis /TSC

johnnynashvegas

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks, I would like to start a new thread to track processing times for the Memphis DSC.
The following is my time line so far.
OD: 07/11/05
FD: 09/01/05
The most recent activity that can be seen on line is 7/22/05- Is this normal?

johnnynashvegas said:
Hi Folks, I would like to start a new thread to track processing times for the Memphis DSC.
The following is my time line so far.
OD: 07/11/05
FD: 09/01/05
The most recent activity that can be seen on line is 7/22/05- Is this normal?
Hi Johny,
I am glad to see somebody posting something on Memphis thread. I have an application in memphis. Please send me a private message so we can stay in touch. Maybe we can chat on yahoo and share our experiences. I have a lot to share with you!
By the way, there is another thread for memphis/tsc

sOnY

Memphis applicants

Seems like there are no anxious applicants with files in Memphis District Office, I would really appreciate it if someone who has pending or recent applications, could post their timelines. As far as I can seen the processing date June 15, reported on the website has not changes in the last couple of months.

I am soliciting other concerned parties to post their timeline / experiences that can help alleviate this excruciating wait. Best regards – j

johnnynashvegas said:
Seems like there are no anxious applicants with files in Memphis District Office, I would really appreciate it if someone who has pending or recent applications, could post their timelines. As far as I can seen the processing date June 15, reported on the website has not changes in the last couple of months.

I am soliciting other concerned parties to post their timeline / experiences that can help alleviate this excruciating wait. Best regards – j
My applications is at the Sucky Memphis sub office too. I just know that this thread is abandoned thats all!

sOnY

johnnynashvegas said:
Dang Sony!! Looking at the current chicago timeline- I wish that my case was handled from that office
so johny,
what happened in your interview. Would you please tell us the whole interview?

I have some points i would like to share with you after going over you interview outcomes.

thanks

sONY

interview

Sony, since the Sept 1 FP, I have not heard anything from them, I am still wating for the interview notification

johnnynashvegas said:
PD: 7/11/05
FP: 9/1/05
Int: waiting for notification
Thank you johny,
do you have massenger so we can chat and talk in depth about the experiences we have?

sOnY

Transfer of N400 to BCIS

I'm new to this forum......i joined about 2 wks ago.........but i was hoping if anyone knows what BCIS means......my husbands application for naturalization was sent to the BCIS office......He applied in Dallas Tx but he had an interview on October 4th 2005 and was suppose to have a second interview which he is still waiting for but he received a notice on email stating that on October 4th 2005 his application was transferred to the BCIS office and this office will contact him to schedule and conduct his interview. So we are confused........can someone share some light on this??? :confused: :confused:

nattydreads said:
I'm new to this forum......i joined about 2 wks ago.........but i was hoping if anyone knows what BCIS means......my husbands application for naturalization was sent to the BCIS office......He applied in Dallas Tx but he had an interview on October 4th 2005 and was suppose to have a second interview which he is still waiting for but he received a notice on email stating that on October 4th 2005 his application was transferred to the BCIS office and this office will contact him to schedule and conduct his interview. So we are confused........can someone share some light on this??? :confused: :confused:
So what district office did he have his interview in?

sOnY

nattydreads said:
he had his interview in dallas USINS office North Stemmons
Ok, then i would suggest to post your message under the texas or dallas thread. we would not be able to help as we have experiences in memphis tn.

good luck

sOnY

memphis do/TSC

here is my timeline
application n400 1.15.06
receipt 2/18/06

FP done on 4/12/06
interview ???

i hope this helps
please provide your timeline
i will keep u posted about my progress

thanks

Another memphis person....

I am glad to see some activity on a Memphis thread. Here is my timeline in the signature. johnnynashvegas, why do you say June 15? I just checked the processing times for Memphis and it says for N-400 Aug. 10th.

johnnynashvegas, kashabasha, mqnawaz & GC mama are you guys applying on the 3 yr or 5 yr rule?