application n400 1.15.06
receipt 2/18/06

FP done on 4/12/06
interview ???

i hope this helps
please provide your timeline
i will keep u posted about my progress

thanks

From what I have seen from other peoples posts it looked like it was taking about one month from the receipt of the application to fingerprints. I wonder why it took about 3 months in your case (01/15 - 04/12)?

Thought no immigrants lived in the Memphis area :)

How did you do you fingerprints 4 days early? Did you just walk-in or did you do a infopass? I didn't know you could do that?

Yeah, I think memphis and its surroundings has its fair share of immigrants, I think they just don't know about this forum (just joking).

You can do walk in fingerprints if they have slots

They generally accomodate if it is not a busy day. We (wife/myself) had different times and wanted to do it together just to get it over with.

Memphis N 400 Timeline

Me and My Wife's N 400 Timeline (5 yr GC)

Memphis DO / TSC
Mailing Date: 01/18/2007
RD & ND: 01/26/2007
FP Date: 02/26/2007
IV: ???
Oath: ???

How many days after your priority date did you receive your finger print notice?

It's been more than two weeks and I still haven't received the fingerprint notice.

My wife received the RD / ND letter on 2/2/07. FP notice for her came on 2/8/07.

I received my RD / ND and FP notice on the same date: 2/8/07.

Hope that helps

My wife received the RD / ND letter on 2/2/07. FP notice for her came on 2/8/07.

I received my RD / ND and FP notice on the same date: 2/8/07.

Hope that helps

Thank you, gctous, looks like I am still in the same range that you were. Hopefully I will get something in the next couple of days.

Me and wife received our Interview Letters today (5/24/2007). Have asked to bring the following:

1. The Letter
2. Green Card
3. Any evidence of Selective Service Registration
4. Passport
5. Originals for documents attached during N400

I was in the country on F-1 when I turned 26. Sending a letter to SSS for a status letter. SSS web site says it takes 4-6 weeks to send the letter.

Hmmm. Memphis office delayed by a month or so. One of the guys I know who mailed his appl on Jan mid got his interview date for Mid june which was consistent with a 5 month gap between receipt date and interview date.

Based on gctousc, looks like it is further bumped by a month. At this rate mine should be in Sep 07.

Hmmm. Memphis office delayed by a month or so. One of the guys I know who mailed his appl on Jan mid got his interview date for Mid june which was consistent with a 5 month gap between receipt date and interview date.

Based on gctousc, looks like it is further bumped by a month. At this rate mine should be in Sep 07.

Yes, I had read that posting also and was wondering if my letter was lost or what. Seems like between April and May, Memphis DO slipped by a month. Also, regarding your earlier post on SS registration, it has to be done by regular mail if one needs a status letter. They will not take apps on the web

Memphis timeline for N400

Memphis DO / TSC

Mailing Date: 05/03/2007
RD: 05/07/2007
FP Date: 06/14/2007

My N-400 timeline is :

TSC/Memphis

01/12/2007 : Mailed to TSC
01/18/2007 : Received at TSC
02/12/2007 : FP Date
06/26/2007 : Interview Date