N400 Tracker For Memphis /TSC

My N-400 timeline is :

TSC/Memphis

01/12/2007 : Mailed to TSC
01/18/2007 : Received at TSC
02/12/2007 : FP Date
06/26/2007 : Interview Date

Dutch66, how many days prior to your interview did you get you interview letter?

Thanks.

My N-400 timeline is :

TSC/Memphis

01/12/2007 : Mailed to TSC
01/18/2007 : Received at TSC
02/12/2007 : FP Date
06/26/2007 : Interview Date

TSC received my N400 8 days after yours. My interview date is 07/26/07. memphis DO must have slipped by a month during that time frame.

Also I received my SS letter informing I didn't had to register when I was 26.

I received my appointment letter on 4/16/2007
But on 6/6/07 I received a letter that they canceled my appointment due to unforeseen circumstances.
My new appontment date is 8/8/07.
I found out that around summer they have a lot of N-400 applications and I guess they overbooked :-(

Dutch66

I think you are right Dutch66, because the trend looks like the timeline is stretching longer and longer with the newer applicants.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your oath ceremony in Memphis,if you passed the interview?

Dutch66

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your oath ceremony in Memphis,if you passed the interview?

Dutch66

What I do know is that there is a oath ceremony every two months in memphis, so, it depends on your interview date also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one recently interviewd at Memphis?

My time line in Memphis.
mailed:01/14/2007
IV:06/25/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing on my side. Damn, this office is slow. My friends all over the country (SF, Dallas, Minneapolis) are mostly done in 3 - 4 months with the entire process. At this rate and based on Dutch, I am expecting my IV in Sep / Oct.

I heard from my congressman that my FBI backgroundcheck was not in yet,that is why they canceled my appointment,but then they found out that the backgroundcheck was done so they gave me august the 8th as new appointment.
They could have kept me on the 26 of June......anyway
He also told me that they only have two officers for the interviews.
I guess I will look into my flashcards again and learn some more history.
Hope someone will have an appointment soon!!!

I heard from my congressman that my FBI backgroundcheck was not in yet,that is why they canceled my appointment,but then they found out that the backgroundcheck was done so they gave me august the 8th as new appointment.
They could have kept me on the 26 of June......anyway
He also told me that they only have two officers for the interviews.
I guess I will look into my flashcards again and learn some more history.
Hope someone will have an appointment soon!!!

Me and wife are scheduled for interview on July 26. You had applied a week before me. I am hoping they keep my appointment and not cancel it.

N-400 Memphis Timeline/Texas Service Center

I applied for my N-400 on May 26th Saturday and they received on 29th tuesday. The check was cashed on June 1st. I still have not received any Receipt from INS. Any of you guys have any idea about the time range they take for the process, like Receipt letter, FP, Interview and the Oath.

JB

JamesBaker, you should be getting the notice any day now. Sometimes it may come a little bit late and a couple of days before the fingerprint notice.

Did you register online with the USCIS website to look for the last 'update date'?

As long as you fingerprints are scheduled within the 30-45 days range from your prioiruty date everything should be ok. However it does look like the things are slowing down further.

The last I know, my friend got done with his citizenship. He send his appl in mid Jan 07, interviewed in mid Jun and took his oath on Jul 2nd this year. Going by his dates, I should have at least recieved an Interview letter by now.

Sultan, what about u? It still shows you haven't recieved your receipt date / FP notice.

I am done with the FP. Sriabap, if you haven't received the interview letter yet then I am not hopeful for myself.
rediff huge guy, I see your old posts are in the Wash DC thread, did you move to memphis? Please post your timeline.

I am done with the FP. Sriabap, if you haven't received the interview letter yet then I am not hopeful for myself.
rediff huge guy, I see your old posts are in the Wash DC thread, did you move to memphis? Please post your timeline.

I have moved from Northern VA to Nashville, TN. So my DO has changed from Washington DC to Memphis, and my SC from VSC to TSC. I am not sure how the address change process should work, but I am hoping it will be fast. :). I have done my bit by informing USCIS.

My timeline:

Priority Date: Jan 25, 2007 (Washington DC/ VSC)
FP : Feb 16, 2007
Address change notified (online AR-11 and phone call): May 31, 2007
Received written confirmation from USCIS at new address: June 26, 2007
Current Status: Waiting for some progress.... :rolleyes: