N400 Tracker For Memphis /TSC

Got my oath letter today !!!

Hey guys. I just received my OL today in mail. I have oath at Federal Court house in Little Rock on Nov. 7th, 9:30 AM. I can't wait to be USC so I can travel without restrictions. It is probably too late to register for vote. Hope KKate will get it soon too.

I got it too. I will have my oath at the US DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF AR, LITTLE ROCK at 9:30 am . I think it is the same place where you are having yours.

Thanks hopeful for your concern.

Finally its over.

Today we had Oat ceremony at federal court house in Little Rock. It went pretty smooth. Took about 2 and half hours. Happy to see the Citizenship Certificate with picture and name on it.

I am from Nashville. Filed N-400 first week of November 2007. Was interviewed November 4th 2008 (one year later) in Memphis. Was told that would get my oath letter about two months later (b.c. of holidays etc). Got the letter November 20 (only about 2 weeks after the interview). The oath ceremony is December 12th in Nashville (on Broadway)!

Almost there!!!

Hi folks!
I was looking for I-130/I-129 forums, but could not
access the right one. I'm a Canadian citizen and recently acquired USC. My spouse resides in Nairobi, Kenya. Could anyone explain to me the current processes of I-130 or I-129. Should I simultaneously apply for both I-130 and I-129 OR one at a time.

Thanks so much,
Anoor