N400 Tracker For Memphis /TSC

why am I still waiting?

Mailed N-400 to TSC:08/17/2007:)
Received N-400 by USCIS: 08/30/2007
Check Cashed: 12/19/2007:rolleyes:
NOA received : 12/29/2007
change of address 9/15/2007 ar11 and on phone
FP notice sent to an old address!!!: mid. of feb, notice received after the FP appt. :mad:
sent request for rescheduling :cool:
no answer 2 months:mad:
called mid. april, 2 weeks after that received new FP appt. for end of May
FP done: 05/?/ 2008
Interview Letter: still waiting:mad:
called twice for status, they told me there was an interview scheduled for 9/2/2008 but for some reason they removed it and that I should wait...:confused:
Interview Date: ?
Oath Date: ?

I need to go to Europe mid. of January!!! Maybe if I keep calling them they will finally schedule me for interview?Who knows...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mailed N-400 to TSC:08/17/2007:)
Check Cashed: 12/19/2007:rolleyes:
FP notice sent to an old address!!!: mid. of feb, notice received after the FP appt. :mad:
sent request for rescheduling :cool:
no answer 2 months:mad:
Interview Letter: still waiting:mad:
called twice for status, they told me there was an interview scheduled for 9/2/2008 but for some reason they removed it and that I should wait...:confused:

I need to go to Europe mid. of January!!! Maybe if I keep calling them they will finally schedule me for interview?Who knows...

Calling thousand times or even making infopass will only allow you to know what is doing on, but I don't think it will speed up your case. You will hear as many different versions on your case as the number of infopass and calls you make

I had interview approved on 8/13/08. Is more than 4 weeks wait for OL normal? I was told two weeks.

Calling thousand times or even making infopass will only allow you to know what is doing on, but I don't think it will speed up your case. You will hear as many different versions on your case as the number of infopass and calls you make

I never said an Infopass would speed up the case. Calling thousand of times, c'mon.... At least an Infopass will get a face to face meeting with the DO.

Hi folks!
Sorry couldn't post earlier, busy. I had my oath on Sept. 17 at 12:30 at President Clinton Library in Little Rock, AR. It happened to be the 1st time they had oaths there. Since the old court house could sit only 70-75 people, they decided to use the newer facility, the library. That day was also a record because Arkansas has never had an oath for 300 people in one day. The first session was 150 and the second (which mine) had 150 new citizens. The governor was the guest of honor. The whole process took from 12:30-2:30. I did not wait for the rest of the extras (party, voter registration, passport info etc). Since I'm not in rush for a passport, I'll put on hold till I have time for it. As for the voter registration, a friend brought me the forms. I'll fill and drop before the deadline for AR, Oct. 06.
Yes, I'm finally done! Do I feel any difference? Not really, but the the day I got the tiny flag, I kept waving it all the way to work.
Good luck all of you folks who are still waiting. Patience pays.
Take care

Hi folks!
Sorry couldn't post earlier, busy. I had my oath on Sept. 17 at 12:30 at President Clinton Library in Little Rock, AR. It happened to be the 1st time they had oaths there. Since the old court house could sit only 70-75 people, they decided to use the newer facility, the library. That day was also a record because Arkansas has never had an oath for 300 people in one day. The first session was 150 and the second (which mine) had 150 new citizens. The governor was the guest of honor. The whole process took from 12:30-2:30. I did not wait for the rest of the extras (party, voter registration, passport info etc). Since I'm not in rush for a passport, I'll put on hold till I have time for it. As for the voter registration, a friend brought me the forms. I'll fill and drop before the deadline for AR, Oct. 06.
Yes, I'm finally done! Do I feel any difference? Not really, but the the day I got the tiny flag, I kept waving it all the way to work.
Take care

Congratulations!! I'd stay away from the cigars they might have offered at the Clinton library :D

TSC / Memphis DO
Mailed N-400 to TSC:02/28/2008
NOA received : 03/07/2008
FR Appt: 03/26/2008
Interview Date: 08/13/2008 Was Approved
Oath Date: 09/26/08 at 1000
Passport Applicate Date: ?
Passport Received: ?

Hey ANOOR, When was your ID?

Hi folks!
Take care

good news

Mailed N-400 to TSC:08/17/2007
Check Cashed: 12/19/2007
FP notice sent to an old address!!!: mid. of feb, notice received after the FP appt.
sent request for rescheduling
no answer 2 months
Interview Letter: still waiting
called twice for status, they told me there was an interview scheduled for 9/2/2008 but for some reason they removed it and that I should wait...

I schedulled the infopass,as someone here was advising, thanks.
the day before info-pass I called just to make sure that nothing changed, they transfer me to Memphis, talked to imigr. officer and he said my interview will be in November, :), I should be getting the letter soon.
Does anyone know where will I have the oath? I live in Nashville, and how long after interview they schedule it? Thank you

unbeliavable

FP notice sent to an old address!!!: mid. of feb, notice received after the FP appt.
no answer 2 months
Interview Letter: still waiting
called twice for status, they told me there was an interview scheduled for 9/2/2008 but for some reason they removed it and that I should wait...

so, today I finally got the interview letter, my field office is Memphis, TN I live in Nashville, TN, and the interview is in New Orleans, LA - 8 hours drive!
why do they do it to me? I have a newborn and 2year old!
I called and they said to reschedule, :mad:
and wait again, no thank you.

so, today I finally got the interview letter, my field office is Memphis, TN I live in Nashville, TN, and the interview is in New Orleans, LA - 8 hours drive!
why do they do it to me? I have a newborn and 2year old!
I called and they said to reschedule, :mad:
and wait again, no thank you.

Have you recently moved from New Orleans? If you're in Nashville, your DO is Memphis, not New Orleans.

IL - wrong office

I moved recently but inside Nashville, TN. Never bin to New Orleans, can I still go to New Orleans office, or they will send me back, do you know?

I don't know how your file got transferred to New Orleans DO instead of Memphis DO. Did you ask them why they sent your file to New Orleans?

wrong DO

The CSR I talked to did not want me to transfer to IO, she said to schedule info-pass, we stayed on the phone with her almost an hour, then got transfered to her superwiser, but same answer. I will call Monday again. Thank you for your replies.
Right now, I don't mind anymore to fly to New Orleans, but am I afraid there will be problem, because it's not my DO.:confused:

Received N-400 by USCIS: 08/31/2007
no answer 2 months
called , spoke to IO
FN:04/28/08
FP done: 05/17/ 2008
IL:09/03/08
IA:11/12/08 but they scheduled me for interview in New Orleans, LA??? My office is Memphis, TN I live in Nashville, TN
called several times, talked to 3 IO different answer every time:mad:
first IO said, i have to reschedulle,
second IO said i have to go to new orleans
third IO said they would not allow me to take the test in New Orleans

and also he was rude to me about calling so many times, :eek:, when I said, I am calling to find a best solution for me, he said, we don't know the answer the only person who knows it would be IO who has my case, but of course there is no way to speak to him.

10/07/08 sent IL back for rescheduling
10/08/08 IO called me told me to go to New Orleans to take the test, too bad I already sent the invitation back:mad::mad::mad:

Finally a good news.

Hey guys. I just received my OL today in mail. I have oath at Federal Court house in Little Rock on Nov. 7th, 9:30 AM. I can't wait to be USC so I can travel without restrictions. It is probably too late to register for vote. Hope KKate will get it soon too.