N400 Tracker For Memphis /TSC

Received Oath letter today

I just received my oath letter in the mail. I am scheduled for Aug. 29th at 1300 at the Memphis DO. What a relief to be almost at the end!!!!

I would try and call the customer service number. Once you get connected press 1 2 then 6. Allow a few seconds between each one and you will get connected to a CSR. Tell them you sent in a application n400 more than a month ago and have not received a receipt. They will have to connect you to an IO. Ask them about your oath letter. Hope that helps.

Novascotiarn,

Thanks, you're so kind. However, I cannot do that coz of the following:

a). I did send my N400 a year ago & not a month.
b). I did get approved therefore, it would be improper for me to say
that I did not get a receipt.
c). I wish there were other legitimate means to bypass the CSR, but
I'm the type of person that would be sitting at a red light at 03:00 A.M.

Thanks again, I know you are trying hard to help.

ANoor

I agree with you entirely I am the same. However, I am not willing to chance my letter getting lost in the mail etc.

Good luck to you and I hope your letter comes quickly. :)

I just had my interview today. I was approved. They told me I will get my oath letter in two weeks. I am from AR also.

Congratulations. I received my oath letter 17 days after my interview. Who was your IO. Mine was IO Williams and was very polite and nice. I am not sure why this board is so slow in posting since there has to be a lot of people with N400 applications at the Memphis DO?

I had my interview today

I had my interview this morning at 11:00 am. I arrived at their new office around 10:24 and I was let in by security. Once inside, I dropped my interview letter in the designated slot. I was surprised that I was actually called promptly at 11:00. I was interviewed by a nice African-American officer; she greeted me and led me into her office. She asked me to raise my hand and take the oath, and then she asked for my GC, DL, and passports. When that was out of the way, she started with the civic and English tests then she stared to go through the N400 application. I have initially did not indicate any traffic citations on the application, but I have told her about the speeding tickets that I had, and she made the modifications on the form. At the end of the interview she made me sign the application and pictures, she gave me the N652 with congratulation recommended for approval checked, and she said that the oath letter will be mailed to me. She had indicated that the August 28th ceremony is almost full so I might be taking the oath in October. The whole process took around 15 minutes.

I had my interview yesterday at Memphis. i am from Arkansas. I was told that it would get a letter about Oath date in two weeks.

I had a young white female. She did not show much emotions, although she was professional and nice. Very quick. about 15 mins I was done. I hope my letter show up in 17 days too. I had a small name change. I don't know if that can delay the oath.

I had my interview this morning at 11:00 am. I arrived at their new office around 10:24 and I was let in by security. Once inside, I dropped my interview letter in the designated slot. I was surprised that I was actually called promptly at 11:00. I was interviewed by a nice African-American officer; she greeted me and led me into her office. She asked me to raise my hand and take the oath, and then she asked for my GC, DL, and passports. When that was out of the way, she started with the civic and English tests then she stared to go through the N400 application. I have initially did not indicate any traffic citations on the application, but I have told her about the speeding tickets that I had, and she made the modifications on the form. At the end of the interview she made me sign the application and pictures, she gave me the N652 with congratulation recommended for approval checked, and she said that the oath letter will be mailed to me. She had indicated that the August 28th ceremony is almost full so I might be taking the oath in October. The whole process took around 15 minutes.

Congrats, your journey is almost over as well. The officer that interviewed me was Williams. Was she the one who also interviewed you? She was very nice. My oath is on Aug. 29th at 1pm.

Thanks Navoscotiarn. I don't have the form in front of me, but I am sure it was not Williams. I hope that I could have the oath at the end of the month as well. It seems that the oath ceremonies are conducted every two months at Nashville.

I am just glad you had a good experience. I am not sure how many oaths there are in Memphis each month. I am having mine at the Memphis DO. As far as I know, the last oath in Memphis not scheduled at the DO was at the Canon center in May.

Hi all!

Yesterday, I ran into a person that took the interview with me at Memphis DO on the same day (June 11/08). The 1st thing we all said was, "did you get your oath?". From both sides, the answer came, NO! I do not know why, but I became a little bit relieved.

Compressed Timeline

Guys, I received my oath letter today at 12:45pm. I'll have my ceremony in Little Rock on September 17 at 12:30PM (US District Court). The whole process took 1 year and 2 months.

TSC / Memphis DO
Mailed N-400 :07/25/2007
TSC Acknowledged Receipt :10/11/2007 (Due to Backlog)
FP Date :03/12/2008
Interview Date :06/11/2008 Approved
Oath letter: 08/23/2008
Oath Date: 09/17/2008

Congratulation ANOOR. I checked my mail today. Nothing was there. I am hoping i will get my OL soon too. My was approved on 8/13. I can be in 9/17 oath. I live in AR also.