May 2002 I-140 Tracker

Guys any news.......no april approval for the last few days...Any idea whats happening. Praks...or anyone please update

How do you know that there was no April approval?

Not all log their approvals here. Some just gets the approval and move to another board. I think now its taking about 2.5 months for EB3's.. but thats just an obersvation. But no doubt, april filers are not really being vocal about their approvals/denials/delays...

S

srraja, rammy praks lahore1........

Hey guys any news please post...its seems a long time since we have posted any type of message

I-140 ND 05/05/02 Approved

Here are my details

Notice Date : 05/05/2002

Approved Date : 08/23/2002

See U guys at the 485 forum

Last edited by a moderator:
jpNY

Hi jpNY.

My ND is 05/04/2002. Very close to yours.
Category EB2 (Masters) . What's yours?

I 140 is now 3 months+

It appears that its taking about 3 months for approvals. Are there any May Approvals Yet?

Hey guys, any new april approvals...this week we did not see any other than Monty. Any type of news will be helpfull to all. Please post.

7/30: The 90-180 days message on AVM.
Hope VSC start working - it has been too
long since they worked on I-140 approvals.

How come everybody is still silent about what came out yesterday -
I140 / 485 conncurrent filing!
I already checked with my attorney and was told that my company policy wont allow this.
Anybody lucky enough to take advantage of the new law?

Filing 485 Next week

Got the medicals done today and will get the reports back some times next week ,
all other documents are ready and will file 485 as early as next week

I140 still not approved but taking advantage of the new concurrent filling for 140 and 485 .

PRAKS
try to convience your company that, its a law passed by INS and you should take advantage of it ,
More details and experience will be available shortly from people who will use it ,
so i would suggest try to get your Medicals done and be ready from your side , your company might change the policy to accomodate this new law .
I140 details
MD 04/25
RD 05/02
ND 05/03
AD ????:)

SRRAJA

Rapidigm sucks....

Rapidigm is a Sucking company, they will never go with this law, they will surly say that we had filed your 140 , and its on the way to get approved very shorly, so why don't you wait and then file for your papers once 140 is approved. Or they might say they don't entertain this kind of things.

All they care is to suck in as much as they want to.

:p

Question to SRRAJA -- Photographs

Did you take the immigration photographs in the ADIT style, for attaching it with the i-485 form?

Re: Question to SRRAJA -- Photographs

Yes i got the photgraphs done today according to the
specifications mentioned in INS form M-378(6-92),
at sears photo shop .

SRRAJA