May 2002 I-140 Tracker

Approved

I never posted here before, but this forum was very useful to me. My I-140 petition was approved yesterday according to the AVM. Please find the details below.

Type : EB2(Masters).
RD : 05/06/2002
ND : 05/06/2002
AD : 09/23/2002

Good luck to you all.

RD 05/07 AD 09/24

Based on what I read, approvals come in about every 10 days.
If you are not on this boat, wait another 10 days to check again.
ADs are 8/27. 9/6or7. 9/16. 9/23or24.

EB2
RD 05/07
AD 09/24

Concurrent 485
RD 08/07
FP scheduled 10/01

Good luck all!

FP means finger print.

FP only means FBI(?) will check your finger prints to see if you have any criminal records or something else. Does not guarantee approval of I-485.

Hi Praks24

Hi Praks24..What is ur status?? Did Rapidigm agree for concurrent filing of 485..I am still awaiting for I140..I am much behind you(ND 05/28/2002). Please update..:confused:

VSC on Audit

Hi Rammy
Nope no concurrent filing for us. They say the company policy doesnt allow that. Drives me mad if I think about that. We are unnecessarily being put at a disadvantage. Some of the guys who were with us on the 140 boat have already fingerprinted.
Enough said about that.

Yep even I am still waiting. I hope the reason is the VSC audit that is in progress through Oct 8th.
They say during the audit, VSC will not be finalizing any cases and there wont be any updates done to the case status. They will be dealing only with RFEs and premium H1s
So there are chances that our cases are almost done and the approvals would start coming out after the 8th.

Good Luck!

-Praks

Keep your Papers ready!!!

Hey Prakash and Co,

I hope you guys are going to file AOS instead of CP. You can do the medical examination and keep the results ready, B'cos sometimes you have to wait for several weeks to get an doctor's appointment. Keep your birth cerficates/bank statements/pay stub and affidavits(if required) ready. As soon as you get the 485 applications from the attorney, just sign it and send these documents to them. It is better to file the AOS at the earliest -- Your 485 receipt date is very important.

All the Best!

Congrats Parks

Congrats Parks..Enjoy..So did u take the madical exam already? B'cause I am also from Rapidigm. I want to know what u r doing?Please reply..

Rammy

I have scheduled our medical for the 25th - that should give me enough time to receive the 485 packet from my paralegal.

For Praks

Hi Praks,
Do we need to take any document from the packet (from legal dept) along us for the Medical report??

How many days you need to wait now to get the appointment for the medical checkup in Pittsburgh? (I assume you are living in Pittsburgh!!)??

Irrespective of the Packet, can we schedule the medical checkup? If so are there any documents I need to take with us?

Rammy....

What is your Notice Date, me too from Rapidigm, My ND is May 28th , Still waiting.

Thanks
Raj...

Hi Raj

Hi Raj,
My ND date May 29th..still waiting..I see some approvals now a days..Hope we will ours in another 3-4 weeks if everything goes smooth..What r u doing medical check? I mean r u going for it before 140 approval?Good luck

Rammy....

I am waiting for 140 to get cleared, it just takes 3-4 days, Once we see approved on the web site , I will schedule for medical, any way it takes 7-10 days for the notice to be recieved by rapidigm suckers..... so we have 7-10 days to complete it. doing now will be problem because medical report should not be month old while filing for 485.

"doing now will be problem because medical report should not be month old while filing for 485."

Raj, that is not true. Medical report is valid for one year from date of examination.

its a Rapidigm Rule.....

Medical report should not be more than a month old is a Rapidigm Rule, We have to go thru' two different Officers and Set of Rules, One that fits Rapidigm and other for INS. INS Rules are much relaxing but Rapidigm Rules are more strict, JUST A COMPANY POLICY AND bla bla bla...