**likely January 2003 Interview Tracker- Chennai Consulate **

my
i-824 : 7/14/2002
Packet -3 send to St Louis : oct 7th
NVC recieved Data : nov 5th
NVC Send Packet-3 to consulate on Nov 27th

when should i expect interview in chennai.

My estimation

Originally posted by khaleel
my

when should i expect interview in chennai.

Your file should reach Chennai, before 15th of Dec. If it does,
your interview should be the later half of Feb 2003. On the
other hand, if the transfer is electronic, there is a slim chance
it can even be Jan 2003.

Based on the trend!

Goodluck!

Interview data

Does any one know when we can send an email to Chennai to know the exact date of our interview in January? I guess I am trying to figure out the date by which Chennai consulate will set up the interviews for next month. Thanks for your response..
-Raj

help

I am under employment based GC(Consular) processing. Recently I got married, she is with me now. To get her included I sent all my wife's details to NVC in Oct mid. However they sent one visa fee bill to me in Nov 1st week. I called NVC and the operator told I can take a copy of mine , write my wife's name on it and send payment for both my wife and myself to St. Louis on Nov 1st week.

In november third week it got cashed out by St.Louis. However I recvd visa fee bill for my wife again. Puzzled with that I called NVC this morning and they said I shouldn't take copy of it and saying it might cause problem and told me to wait and see.

With that vague answer I started worrying and please suggest me what should I do.

Thanks

List of Jan CPer's

Pattu007
------------
NVC Sent Case to Consulate: 10/30/02
Case Recd by Consulate: 11/12/02
Category : EB2
CPTracker_ID : pattu007

Venkat CNV
--------------
NVC Sent Case to Consulate: 11/14/2002
Case Recd by Consulate: 11/19/2002
Category : EB3
CPTracker_ID : Venkat CNV

Raj_CP
--------
NVC Sent Case to Consulate: 11/06/02
Case Recd by Consulate: 11/15/02
CPTracker_ID : Raj_V

ravishankarp
-----------------------
Case Recd by Consulate: 11/24/02 (?)
CPTracker_ID : ???

chella12
-----------------------
NVC Sent Case to Consulate: 11/15/02
Case Recd by Consulate: (???)
CPTracker_ID : kumar_c

Others
=====

???
------

Case Recd by Consulate: 11/11/02
CPTracker_ID : Raji_needs_GC

Other Likely Jan Interview CPers, please update the list.

good luck
pattu007

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan interview

Pattu007

Iam expecting jan interview. It might be in Feb. I got an email from chennai stating my interview is likely to be in JAN.

NVC Sent Case to Consulate: 11/15/02
Case Recd by Consulate: (???)
CPTracker_ID : kumar_c

Thanks
chella

CountDown!!

I think the count down begins for chennai to announce the interview list. Planning to make a call on Thursday to them. Today went and got the files (13 files) from Office max.

-Venkat.

my

I Got Reply from Consulate
that my Interview likely to be in January/February.

When did your packet-3 reach chennai consulate? Did you contact the Chennai consulate to find if they received the same?

my

I Got Reply from Consulate
that my Interview likely to be in January/February.

Re: CountDown!!

Venkat,

Which files you got from office max? Could you describe it (link would be great), I need to get them too.

thanks

Originally posted by Venkat CNV
I think the count down begins for chennai to announce the interview list. Planning to make a call on Thursday to them. Today went and got the files (13 files) from Office max.

-Venkat.

File Details

It is 13 Pocket Expanding File. Company name is Beautone. Actually, I met localMadras in the weekend to get his CP experience. He was extremely helpful and came along with me to get this file. It costs about $7.99 + tax. He said this is very useful especially easy to retrieve when consular officer asks for some docs at the counter.

send me emails to venkatcnv@yahoo.com if you need any info.

-Venkat.

Interview on Jan 28th

Called Consulate at 9.00 AM IST and the lady who picked the phone told me that my interview is scheduled on Jan 28th at 9.30AM. Call this # 44-8112074 and give your case #.

I have to start booking tickets now. Pls let me know what your dates are guys.

-Venkat.

Interview date

Venkat

I sent an email yesterday to chennai consulate.I got a reply today.My interterview is also scheduled for Jan 28.

chella

I just sent an email today..I guess I will ahve to wait till tomorrow to know my interview date..
-Raj

Waiting for reply

Congrats Venkat and Chella.

I sent a mail y'day late in the night. I guess, I will get a reply tonight.

PCC from Chicago consulate.

Hi

Could anyone tell me how long does it take for the PCC to be issued from the Chicago consulate. I was told that for $40 the PCC would be issued in 15 days.

I had applied for it around 3 weeks ago with a fee of $40 and still have not recieved anything.

If I do not get it from the consulate by my interview date, is there any alternative to it.

Thanks...

...Zia.

To RaviShankar

Hi Ravi,

I replied for your email. But it bounced back. I also got the samer tax transcripts. I have asked the same question to an experienced CPer who got it in nov. Mostly, he wud reply to me tomorrow.

Pattu007, did u know the inetrview date yet?

-Venkat.

Interview on Jan 21st...

Didn't get any response to the mails I sent. Today called up chennai and my interview is on 21st of January (Tuesday).I wish it was a day after that. Since 20th is a holiday (M.L B'day), I guess I need to go to Medical on 16th (thursday). Since Iam from Hyd, I get stuck in Chennai for almost a week.

Call Chennai

Raj,

Call Chennai at # 44-8112074 (thanks venkat for the #), they should tell you the date. They didn't reply to my mails. Iam expecting your interview date same as mine.

good luck
Pattu007

Originally posted by Raj_CP
I just sent an email today..I guess I will ahve to wait till tomorrow to know my interview date..
-Raj

Last edited by a moderator: