**likely January 2003 Interview Tracker- Chennai Consulate **

One appointment letter with both names mentioned in the same

Originally posted by Lavanya
My H1 is valid till next year. Thank you for the clarification.

I had another question too. Will Packet 4 contain two appointment letters one for the primary candidate and the other for the dependent or only one? Please clarify. Thanks.

Successful interview

I had a successful interview on 22nd Jan. Arrived at consulate at 8:15am. Consular officer took note of our baby and interviewed us first. I have been asked some casual questions like, where am I working and how long. I have carried lot of documents that I thought may be necessary. But the consular officer never looked at them. I was called at 11am and told that immigration visa has been granted. I have never imagined, CP interview could be so easy. Thanks to everyone in this forum for thier porstings. Let me know if you have questions.

Re: Succesful Interview!

Recieved the (Green) Card

Reached on 01/26 (POE is LAX). Got the welcome letter for my wife on 02/12 and for me on 02/15. Recieved the GC by mail for me on 02/26 and for my wife on 03/04.

This forum is fantastic and very helpful. Thanks to Rajiv and all others who answered the questions.

Prashanth

Originally posted by pattu007
Had a succesful Interview on 21st Jan. Got the passports by courier on 22nd evening to my Hyderabad address. Interviewer Asked for the company name and let me go (for some he was asking about the company details). The list of documents are the same mentioned in Packet 4 ( Company letter, paychecks, bank statements, 2001 Tax returns, DS-230 Part I & II, marriage certificate, police certificate <10 months old>, 2 photos, medical reports), thats it and no additional documents. Will be reaching US on 26th and will answering questions if any.

Pattu007

Congrats

patt007 & tkvgopal,

Congrats on your accomplishments. I wish you both a very enjoyable post GC life.

Thanks.

Congrats...

Pattu007 and tvkgopal,

Congrats on your success at the interview.

The following question is for Pattu007,

In your post you said:

"
The list of documents are the same mentioned in Packet 4 ( Company letter, paychecks, bank statements, 2001 Tax returns, DS-230 Part I & II, marriage certificate, police certificate <10 months old>, 2 photos, medical reports), thats it and no "

Does that mean they have specifically asked you to carry the
paystubs ?

Thanks
Raju