Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Hi Gurus,

I need help. I am still waiting for my fp notice. How do I check the status is the million dollar question.

Thanks in advance.

Receipt Notice received

Details:
485/EAD/131 applied to TSC: 6/15/2007
RD: 06/18/2007(receipts received on 7/18)
ND: 07/09
LUD:7/11/07
No FP notice yet.

I had filed my 485 and 140 to NSC on June 19th (rcvd June 20 morning). After calling the 800 number 5th time in the last 2 weeks, a very polite IO gave me my receipt numbers (apparently they sent me via mail on July 16th but I have not received it yet). She also said my case has been sent to Texas (?) and they will begin work on Aug 3rd. Others in this boat?

Here are my details

EB3 Ind
Labor TR Filed Mar 2002, Approved May 2007
Concurrent filing June 20th
RD Jul 16th.

Mine is close to you i have appled on June 8th, received receipts and FP notice. My case has been transfer to Texas too.

Received I485/I131/I765 Receipt Notices today.
Waiting for FP notice.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know what does it mean that our case is sent to Texas when it was filed in Nebraska? Is it some kind of "load balancing" of cases? Is one currently faster than the other? I was not very clear as to what the IO lady meant when she said Texas center will pick it up and start processing on August 3rd. Any insight is appreciated

As per the tracking number given by attorney's office , my application reached NSC on 14th June.I haven't received anything from them.
When I spoke to them today they are suggesting to re-file I-485.
What do you guys suggest me ? wait or re-file?

Please Help

After hearing about the 485 fiasco around July 2nd my lawyer decided
to still go ahead and file the application for my 485
This was done with the intention that just in case the lawsuit is
favourable to the applicants.

The 485 application was filed on 11th july.
No ead and ap were filed with it.

Now suddenly the news came that the 485 dates are current.

In that case my application has reached the INS but am not sure what
can be the outcome

My concern is that

1.> If the 485 application is not complete or correctly filed will it
be rejected or will they issue an RFE?

2.> If i get the rejection letter/information about my 485 after
august 17th then can i refile my application using the postmarked
application date or
do i need to wait for the priority dates to become current again?

As per the tracking number given by attorney's office , my application reached NSC on 14th June.I haven't received anything from them.
When I spoke to them today they are suggesting to re-file I-485.
What do you guys suggest me ? wait or re-file?

Just call to USCIS and ask for your case. They can help you to find what is going on.

I sent to NSC on Jun 14 and my lawey got NOAs on Monday Jul16. A friend sent on Jun 13 same place and her lawey received NOAs on Jul 18. Be pacient.....

Good Luck!

Who will get NOA?

Who willl receive the NOA...Lawyer? Applicant? or Both? I filed (131 / 485 / 765) on June 5th, and i personally have not received any receipt notices.

Thanks

Just call to USCIS and ask for your case. They can help you to find what is going on.

I sent to NSC on Jun 14 and my lawey got NOAs on Monday Jul16. A friend sent on Jun 13 same place and her lawey received NOAs on Jul 18. Be pacient.....

Good Luck!

We had everything delivered and received at the Nebraska service centre by June 1st...... it is now July 20th and we have heard nothing. We have called the customer service number (yesterday and today) and we are told we are not in the system yet. I am only able to find out on Monday if our checks have been cashed yet!!!

I am getting very worried seeing as most people who delivered there 2 weeks later than ours are getting receipt numbers etc........

Any help please...........:(
I sent my wifes 284 app. on June1st to TSC, I did not received my receipt # in mail, but after calling couple of times, I got my receipt # (it was entered into the system on july 16th).They bascially asked firstname,lastname and DOB.

What was this card - EAD ?? Have you received your card.

MY LAWYER FILED 485/EAD/AP AT NSC ON 6/6/07, RD 6/7/07. CHECKS CASHED(FOR WHOLE FAMILY). GET EMAIL ON 6/28/07 AS FOLLOWS>

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: OS155A , IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 27, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow
30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from
you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at
www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

NO FP NOTICE AS OF TODAY. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WHAT IS OS155A?

THANKS.

Receipt for 131, 765?

Filed for 485, 131, 765 to NSC on June 8th, and received I-485 Receipt Notice on July 5th.

Havn't received Receipt Notice for 131, and 765; how can I find out about my other two cases?

Anybody else out there in similar situation please help.

Who willl receive the NOA...Lawyer? Applicant? or Both? I filed (131 / 485 / 765) on June 5th, and i personally have not received any receipt notices.

Thanks

USCIS should mail to both (Lawyer and Applicant), however many people from other forum (Spanish one) who filed in June like me, have not received them at home. All NOAs were mailed to their lawyer

I do not know why....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

How did you came to know that your case transferred to Texas from Nebraska?

Thanks,
Bablu

Called 800 customer service people.They gave me receipts number for AP EAD 485 for me and my spouse

PD -: Apr 04 2003
Labor approved - Aug 3 2006
I-140 Applied Feb 24 2007 Approved(PP): May 24 2007
Applied to NSC on Jun 19 2007
Xfered to TSC
Entered in system on Jul 17 2007
Now I am waiting for FP notice.

How can we know that our case transferred to other service center??

Hi,

My case has been filed on June 14th and I still waiting for receipts.
I called USCIS and it is not entered in their system yet.I saw in forums that some cases Transferred to Texas from Nebraska.

Mine was filed in Nebraska , How should I know if it is transferred to Texas?

Thanks,
Bablu

Just try to get to the customer Rep, tell them its been more than 30 days, she will Xfer to Immi Officer, Who would then ask Name DOB , A#( if any ) and tell u whether u are in system

Called 800 customer service people.They gave me receipts number for AP EAD 485 for me and my spouse
QUOTE]

Hey guys,
What do you ask when you call 800 number, I couldn't get anything.

Hi guys,
I filed I485 without the Medical and I got reciept. My lawyer said , your case might take a year or more for actual processing. She said that We can provide them evidence when they will ask for it. Guys anyone else has same issue?