Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Iam not sure if it is a good sign or bad. I got an E-mail saying an RFE has been sent to both of us. Does it mean that my PD is current now or they are working the application. My PD as per Visa Bulletin is not current.

Hi Guys,
Its been long time and this forum is almost inactive. I called CIS last thursday to check on my case and was hoping to find out little details as usual.

THe person who answerd my phone was surprisingly very polite and nice. Actually my FP seemed to expired as it was taken more than 15 months ago. I asked her when will I get next notice for FP and her answer was when the officer looks at my file, s/he should request for another FP.

Me: When will the officer look at my file
Lady: When your PD becomes current, if they find any thing missing, they will request it.
Me: I have 2 140's approved which PD are you using
Lady: Officer will determine which pd to use when they look at your file
Me: when will officer look at my file
Lady: They open your file when your PD becomes current. (That is the catch, she doesn't tell me which pd they will use and how will they determine when my PD is current - may be GOD knows).
Me: What will the office do when my pd is current
Lady: All current pd's will be placed in a shelf in first come first basis. Yours will be looked upon your turn.
Me: Is my file in storage or with officer
Lady: It is not with the officer
Me: Can you see if FBI name check is cleared
Lady: We dont have that information as FBI does that background check.
Me: But htey will send you the check results, correct?
Lady: Correct, but I can not give it out to you. Looking at your file, every thing seems to be ok.
Me: You mean FBI name check cleared.
Lady: Yes. Everythings fine.
Me: ohh!
Lady: Is there anything I can help you with
Me: Thanks, that is all for today.

I dont kwow what to believe and what not to believe but atleast I was hoping to find out that they will use my Old PD which is 2001.

Good luck to everyone.

Iam not sure if it is a good sign or bad. I got an E-mail saying an RFE has been sent to both of us. Does it mean that my PD is current now or they are working the application. My PD as per Visa Bulletin is not current.

Your signature shows

I485/EAD/AP send 06/07/07

USCIS website shows the current processing date for I-485 in Nebraska Service Center is 14-July-2007. Visa date says they are processing 15-OCT-2001.

If 14-July-2007 is the current processing date, your filling date above is current.

Well…, I (and so many people) still don't know.. What is Priority date actually means. Labor applied date or 485 applied date???

Anyhow, the bottom-line, you should be happy. Who knows they may approve your case as soon as they receive you reply for the RFE. It happened to many guys. Hey.. you never know :)

Keep us posted.

Good luck

hdotcom

Finally Got the mail Card Production ordered

Finally received email from CRIS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
I wish all of you also get this mail very soon.
Good Luck

I have PD of June 2002 in EB3 category. My labor got cleared in EB2 category and submitted an application to port my EB3 priority date in August 2008.
I have nor heard anything since.
How can I check what is going on

Received RFE for medicals.

According to USCIS I485 processing time is 4 months now. May be they are processing all the cases and keep it ready to be approved

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications 4 Months

Your signature shows

I485/EAD/AP send 06/07/07

USCIS website shows the current processing date for I-485 in Nebraska Service Center is 14-July-2007. Visa date says they are processing 15-OCT-2001.

If 14-July-2007 is the current processing date, your filling date above is current.

Well…, I (and so many people) still don't know.. What is Priority date actually means. Labor applied date or 485 applied date???

Anyhow, the bottom-line, you should be happy. Who knows they may approve your case as soon as they receive you reply for the RFE. It happened to many guys. Hey.. you never know :)

Keep us posted.

Good luck

hdotcom

Extended Review

How long does the extended review take to approve? The agent said that my case in extended review and said it could take upto whole year. CIS responded to my SR in Sept 2008 saying my case is in extended review.

Did you any one got approved after extended review and how long did that take?

Thanks in advance.

I applied for I765-EAD for my wife and this is what I received today. Why does it say OS155A ? Any thoughts?

Thank you!

===========================================

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: OS155A , IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 8, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)