Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Good news am100 !

Can you please let us know the service center that approved your I-1485.

Also did you get any info from Infopass/Phone about when your file was assigned to an officer etc.

thanks !

Got approval emails today. PD is Feb 6, 2004. Hoping the best for the rest of you all.

Good news am100 !

Can you please let us know the service center that approved your I-1485.

Also did you get any info from Infopass/Phone about when your file was assigned to an officer etc.

thanks !

Service center was NSC. Never used infopass, no phones to USCIS and no contact with Senators. Unfortunately, I never got time to do all this. And my case was filed by Fragomen. So I was really concerned about the recent news about their audits.

Labor applied Aug 2002 - No GC till July 2nd 2008

Labor applied Aug 2002 - No GC till July 2nd 2008. (5 years 11 months) ??????!!!! :( :(

Now that it is July 2nd 2008, Do I have to wait for next year quota (October 2008) ?

I also heard that we can apply EAD for 2 years. Is that right?

Labor Aug 2002
I485 applied - ~15th July 2007
EAD till - 2xth Sep 2008

Thanks,
hdotcom

Apply for EAD again

I contacted and found no suitable answer but to wait, through ICE and local senator.
In the end I just applied again for EAD as the one I have expires in Sept. 08.
Good Luck to everyone.

Labor applied Aug 2002 - No GC till July 2nd 2008. (5 years 11 months) ??????!!!! :( :(

Now that it is July 2nd 2008, Do I have to wait for next year quota (October 2008) ?

I also heard that we can apply EAD for 2 years. Is that right?

Labor Aug 2002
I485 applied - ~15th July 2007
EAD till - 2xth Sep 2008

Thanks,
hdotcom

Last edited by a moderator:
my EADexpires on oct18,2008.iam planning to do paper filing this week.my 485 was filed in Nebraska and transferred to texas.Should i send my ead renewal to nebraska or texas.how long does it take too get renewed.my wife is working on EAD.ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I-485 Approved today.

EB2, India
PD: 03/2004
I:485: RD/ND: 06.12.2007/06.15.2007
File assigned to IO: June 20, 2008
Approved: July 09, 2008
Sent AC21 docs in May 2008
No RFE
N e b r a s k a. S e r v i c e. C e n t e r

U r not alone hdotcom. Here is my case
Labor applied: Apr 2002, 485 applied: Dec 2004
No GC until July 13th 2008 ( 6 Years 3 months)
I have stopped checking the status entirely.
I haven't browsed this website since last couple of years. I used to be regular visitor

Its 5 years from me..
I may or may not stand in front of God's picture and pray everyday but I do dutyfully check my status everyday.hoping to see those magic emails!!!

Ditto here...
I feel happy for the 2005 guys who are getting approved.. but at the same time it does not make any sense on the part of BCIS to ignore older cases.
Not sure what to do... BTW I heard that the visa numbers had already exhausted, apparently not

U r not alone hdotcom. Here is my case
Labor applied: Apr 2002, 485 applied: Dec 2004
No GC until July 13th 2008 ( 6 Years 3 months)
I have stopped checking the status entirely.
I haven't browsed this website since last couple of years. I used to be regular visitor

one more loser

You are not alone guys. One more loser here wondering what the hell is going on at TSC..

Hi all

I have been reading this forum, I am sorry for all of you old timers, Do you all had LUD on your I-485 or I-140, May be LUD make lot of difference.Does all other guys who had approved had their at least one LUD.

May be Infopass would help to find out the status.

Thanks
PD : 04/2006
I485 RD : 07/06/2007
Service Center : NSC
Category : EB2, India
LUD on I-485- 09/07, 02/08, 05/19/08

That surely is a dicey situation. Your GC could be considered as abandoned as per the "last action rule". Get in touch with your attorney immediately to check out the options.

My 7th, 8th and 9th year H-1B extension which was filed in February 2008 got approved in May 2008 after I received my green card in April 2008.

I submitted a new I-9 form to my HR to start using my green card as my work permit in April 2008 and I requested them to withdraw my H-1B extension filing and they failed to withdraw as they were too busy.

My H-1B approval is probably an error by USCIS. Is there any action I need to take now by calling USCIS or maybe just leave things as they stand currently? I am not sure if this is likely to cause any problems in future.

Please share your thoughts and advice. Thanks!

My 7th, 8th and 9th year H-1B extension which was filed in February 2008 got approved in May 2008 after I received my green card in April 2008.

I submitted a new I-9 form to my HR to start using my green card as my work permit in April 2008 and I requested them to withdraw my H-1B extension filing and they failed to withdraw as they were too busy.

My H-1B approval is probably an error by USCIS. Is there any action I need to take now by calling USCIS or maybe just leave things as they stand currently? I am not sure if this is likely to cause any problems in future.

Please share your thoughts and advice. Thanks!

It is not your fault. When your employer applied for H1 renewal that time your GC was pending. You should not have any problem as the H1 application is sponsered by your employer and USCIS should have checked your green card is already approved. But better just check with good attorney.

Case assigned to officer

Last week I took an appointment to check on the status of my case. The infopass guy told me that my case was assigned to an officer on July 10th 2008. No LUD's on my case since the case receipt ( Aug 10 2007 ). Wonder how much more I ve to wait :((

RFE on I-485,replied in MAY08

Guys I got an RFE on my I-485 in May08 and I responded in May itself. It was basic RFE asking about I-20, EADs etc. Now my PD is not current. My question is, when I got the RFE was a visa # alloted to me?Can I hope that I may get approval since my case processing was in final stages..OR there is no way that they will approve me now since my PD is not current now... pls advice..

PS.I am using cross chargeability as I got married to a non retrogessed country spouse.

sahil3,

Just might have just missed the boat !!...never mind if not now you will surely get it by Oct. Visa # usually get's alloted at the very end of the process i.e after a RFE I am not sure if that has happened ! Call the Service Center

Guys I got an RFE on my I-485 in May08 and I responded in May itself. It was basic RFE asking about I-20, EADs etc. Now my PD is not current. My question is, when I got the RFE was a visa # alloted to me?Can I hope that I may get approval since my case processing was in final stages..OR there is no way that they will approve me now since my PD is not current now... pls advice..

PS.I am using cross chargeability as I got married to a non retrogessed country spouse.

Last edited by a moderator: