Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

rahulp1

Registered Users (C)
Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track RD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007. We can track RD, ND, FP etc here for filings after 06/01/2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
filed on 1st June 07

See my signature for details. Guys whoever are filing for AOS after june 1st please share your info here. Lets track them all.

Check not yet cashed

My application was delivered on Jun 2nd at NSC. My check is not yet cashed. Still waiting. Does anybody know how long its going to take? Heard backlog(due to H1lottery this year) will be over by beginning of June 2007

sent on june 1st to VSC

Our lawyer has sent the packages to VSC. Our I140 was processed in Texas. What will happen to our case ? Will there be any delay ?

Check cleared on June 6th...

My attorney sent I-485 and AP to TSC on 31st May which reached on 1st June. On 6th June they cleared all the checks. On the back of checks I got receipt numbers. On 7th June there was an LUD on my all applications might be because they might have mailed the receipt notices. I will update you as soon as I get any update.

My attorney sent I-485 and AP to TSC on 31st May which reached on 1st June. On 6th June they cleared all the checks. On the back of checks I got receipt numbers. On 7th June there was an LUD on my all applications might be because they might have mailed the receipt notices. I will update you as soon as I get any update.

One question if the I140 is approved by TSC, does it means the I485 need to file with TSC ?. But I485 form has address to mail is NE i.e. Nebrasaka. My I140 approved last month by TSC and lawyer filed I485 on 30th May and reached onn 31st May (PD current). I am not sure where he has filed.

Receipt#

It appears that TSC has started cashing the checks. Haven't heard anyone form NSC got the receipt#. I wish my application gets transferred to TSC. My I-140 was approved from NSC.

How can you send applications directly to TSC. I thought it was supposed to be sent to NSC and then NSC decides whether to send it to TSC or not

How can you send applications directly to TSC? I thought it was supposed to be sent to NSC and then NSC decides whether to send it to TSC or not

My Details

Can someone prepare an excel sheet to track the 485 cases filed after 1st June 2007

Here are my details......

Check not yet cashed and no receipt yet..

PD April 2002 (EB3)
I-140 approved from VSC
I-485 delivered to NSC on 06/04/2007

I-140/I-485/AP/EAD were filed concurrently.

I-140 has already been approved (PP) and had a receipt date of June 1.

Still waiting for I-1485 Receipt Numbers etc, but given that both 140 and 485 went in the same package, I think I can safely assume my I-485 receipt date will be round about the same.

How to determine the receipt number from the check

A friend of mine got his checks cleared (filed on Jun 1). We saw the scanned check image (both sides), but were unable to figure out the receipt number.
Could you give us some idea of how many digits the receipt number will be/how to identify the same from the check?

Thanks!

:)

A friend of mine got his checks cleared (filed on Jun 1). We saw the scanned check image (both sides), but were unable to figure out the receipt number.
Could you give us some idea of how many digits the receipt number will be/how to identify the same from the check?

Thanks!

It will 13 digits. For TX service center it starts with SRCXXXXXXXXXX.

good thread...

Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007. We can track AD, ND, FP etc here for filings after 06/01/2007.

My details

PD March 2002
I-140 approved
I-485 delivered to NSC on 06/04/2007

OK, my application (485+761+131) was received by TSC on 06/01 and my check was cashed on 06/04. I captured the recepit #s from the check image and tracking the status. I will keep you all posted for any updates and lets see how they process new 485 filed in June'2007.

How can you send applications directly to TSC? I thought it was supposed to be sent to NSC and then NSC decides whether to send it to TSC or not

As my I-140 was approved from TSC, my attorney filled it directly to TSC. I am very positive, whom ever's I-140 got approved/transfered will get there I-485 and realted applications receipt notice from TSC. So I would suggest, new I-485 filers whos I-140 got approved from TSC should file directly to TSC. I think, my attorney might be knowing the logic that's why she directly filled it to TSC.

I also had the same question, why did she filled to TSC but as my checks got cleared, I think it was a right decision.