Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Congrats GC_from_NJ!!

Congrats GC_from_NJ!!

IE

Got my card production ordered email on May 16th..... It is a great sense of relief specially when I kept seeing the good news email from my forum mates and wondered when my day is going to come...

It has been a long frustrating journey of 4.5 years and feel like a big load has been lifted off my shoulders. I think I will carry this silly grin on my face whole day.

The only dampener is my wife's application is still pending and hope to get the good news on her too.

It is time to party.... :D

Good luck to all and I am sure most of you in this thread will get to hear the good news before June end. All of us have been through this rough journey together and I will keep visiting this forum for any kind of suggestion / help needed.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have although I have my signature details updated.

Cheers !!!

Urgent: Need help RFE on birth certificate without name

Gurus

I received RFE from USCIS with respect to my wife's birth certificate. The birth certificate has details about birth date, city, name of parents except my wife's name since she was not named at the time of registration.

While filing I-485, we submitted affidavits from her father and mother done in India but I guess the mistake we (myself and attorney) did was in stead of sending original affidavits we filed photo copies :(

Now the RFE states that we have to provide oldest possible evidence to establish my wife's parentage. Unfortunately both my parents and in-laws are visiting US so we do not have anyone back in India to contact people and get things done.

Thus in the response I am planning to
(1) send back the original affidavits done in 2001 in India by her parents
(2) my wife's certificate for 10th and 12th which shows only her father's name but I don't have anything which shows her mother's name
(3) New affidavits in US which we'll make this week.

Attorney is not too happy with this but he is telling that since you have to respond by June 13 we can try this approach. Any guidelines?
=================
EB3 RIR - CA
India
PD: 11/19/02
45 day letter 3/11/05
45 day letter faxed response 3/14/05
PBEC: P04321-05XXX

I140 Filing date- 6/29/06, AD: 1/31/07
LUD: 11/25/2007 (NOT SURE WHY I GOT THAT AFTER 140 APPROVAL)
I140 Receipt# LIN-06-202-52XXX

I485 Filing at NSC (self and spouse)- 6/1/07, ND: 6/7/07, LUD: 6/14/07 (name check??), LUD: 8/2/07 (due to finger printing)

I485 Receipt self# LIN-07-177-50XXX LUD: 8/1/07 (FP related), 1/22/2008, 1/22/08 (may be name check??)
RFE: 5/13/08 for my employment verification and wife's birth certificate

FP received date (self and spouse): 7/10/07, FP appeared: 8/1/07

EAD Filing at NSC (self and spouse) - 6/1/07, ND: 6/7/07, AD: 8/29/07, LUD1 after AD: 8/30/07, LUD2 after AD: 8/31/08

AP Filing at NSC (self and spouse)- 6/1/07, Notice date: 6/7/07, LUD: 8/29/07, According to NSC IO AD: 8/29/07, LUD1 after AD: 8/30/07, LUD2 after AD: 8/31/08

Approved....Finally!!!!!

I got the approval e-mail couple of days ago. After a long wait, My green card is finally approved. :D

I received an RFE on my wife's application...waiting for the letter from UCIS. :confused:.

See details in my signature

I got the approval e-mail couple of days ago. After a long wait, My green card is finally approved. :D

I received an RFE on my wife's application...waiting for the letter from UCIS. :confused:.

See details in my signature

Congrats!

Same here....mine is approved and my wife got and RFE......couple of us are in the same situation.

Please post the details when you get the details on the RFE

FYI...i did start a thread realted to RFE....pls post your details there...thanks!

Congrats!

Same here....mine is approved and my wife got and RFE......couple of us are in the same situation.

FYI...i did start a thread realted to RFE....pls post your details there...thanks!

Thanks, What was your wife's RFE for?

Can you provide a link to the thread you have started?

I am also waiting for my wife's application to be approved. However I have not got any RFE or any communication from USCIS yet. Do you know how much time usually it takes in such scenarios ?

Congrats!

Welcome Notice

Guys,

I received the email "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident".

This is what i did during the past 3 wks.

Sent DHS 7001 forms to Ombudsman on May 21, 2008.
Received response from them on Jun 3, 2008.
Infopass Appt on June 6, 2008 - IO said my case has been assigned to an IO on June 4, 2008.

Received welcome notice today :)

Thanks to you all for your help & support. Wish you all good luck and hope you get yours soon too.

Your long wait is finally over. Enjoy the green.
Guys,

Infopass Appt on June 6, 2008 - IO said my case has been assigned to an IO on June 4, 2008.

Thanks to you all for your help & support. Wish you all good luck and hope you get yours soon too.

Congratulations for finishing this harrowing journey ;) I remember you from the PBEC/DBEC times !

Guys,

Your PD has been current for quite a few months now, did you call NSC and check where the issue is ? Tell them that your PD has been current for months and will be U starting July.

If you get your file assigned to an IO asap. Things can move for you before July.

All the very best.

It really does I was waiting for some news guess I have to go for renewal of work permit. Long wait since 2001

Got my wife's approval email today. Phew !!
It is a big sign of relief.
Good luck to all those who are still waiting...
EB-3 folks - Keep your spirits up and I am sure there is a going to jump in the visa numbers in the coming months.

Cheers !!

Your PD has been current for quite a few months now, did you call NSC and check where the issue is ? Tell them that your PD has been current for months and will be U starting July.

If you get your file assigned to an IO asap. Things can move for you before July.

All the very best.

I did and way they explain me they can look into if the cases they are looking at are goes over 30 days on my date. Stupid explanation .
I went to infopass was told everything looks ok just wait 30 days more.
God knows what more