Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

PD is not filled in 485 receipts, is this normal?

I just got the receipts for June 18 485 filing with NSC. The PD field is left blank somehow though. Is this normal? Thanks.

Saturday FP

I did my FP this Saturday but there is no LUD change till now.Is any one is on same boat.

Please update.

I did my FP this Saturday but there is no LUD change till now.Is any one is on same boat.

Please update.

Even i did the FP this saturday and there is no LUD update on mine.
Does anyone know how long it takes to change LUD after FP?

My I-485/EAD application was received by USCIS on June 22nd. I just called customer service and knew that they opened my envelope on Friday, July 20th and mailed my receipt notice. Any idea how long usually it takes to arrive?

Does anyone know whether INS send Receipt notice for I485 to the home addres of the applicant or the attorneys?

----
I485 filed mid June, 07
PD June 2003

485 LUD question

Old PD: 98 Dec
New PD: Feb 2007
Current status: 485 applied, Biometric done.

We had our Finger prints done on July 20th (including my 2 ur old daughter. surprisingly we got FP notice for my daughter). Last Updated date in USCIS website is 7/20 & then 7/23. (485 status updated for me, my wife & my kid).

Called FBI regarding finger print by giving our Aline #s and response was it was readable and sent to USCIS.

Question: Though FBI customer care not able to verify my daughter's Alien #, the 485 status in USCIS has been updated for my daughter too. Any idea the reason behind the update for my daughter 485? Any help/response is appreciated.

Question on A number

Sorry to ask such a basic question here, but when I called the 800 number and was asked for the A number, the immi officer told me that I was giving too many digits. to her She said its a 9 digit number, whereas I gave 10. She could not locate my case with the A number but could give me the receipt numbers based on my name and DOB. So the question is - have we entered the wrong number in the A number field on the forms. We assumed A number is the number after EAC on the approved visa (I-797) and stamps. It is 10 digits on all my I-797 notices. Am I missing something?

Attorneys get receipt notices

Does anyone know whether INS send Receipt notice for I485 to the home addres of the applicant or the attorneys?

----
I485 filed mid June, 07
PD June 2003

My attorney emailed me today that they have received my receipt notices. To date, I have not received either receipt or FP notices. I think FP notices get sent to both applicant and attorney but receipt notices only to one (in my case - attorney). I may be wrong.

how you know about LUD? I had FP done on 7/19. I checked online site and the date is still same. someone was talking about FBI 800 number. what do we have to ask there? how long it takes for FP check and namecheck?
thanks

I have a similar sequence of LUD's. Does anyone happen to know what those sequence of the LUD's after the fp mean?.

Thanks.

Old PD: 98 Dec
New PD: Feb 2007
Current status: 485 applied, Biometric done.

We had our Finger prints done on July 20th (including my 2 ur old daughter. surprisingly we got FP notice for my daughter). Last Updated date in USCIS website is 7/20 & then 7/23. (485 status updated for me, my wife & my kid).

Called FBI regarding finger print by giving our Aline #s and response was it was readable and sent to USCIS.

Question: Though FBI customer care not able to verify my daughter's Alien #, the 485 status in USCIS has been updated for my daughter too. Any idea the reason behind the update for my daughter 485? Any help/response is appreciated.

Even i did the FP this saturday and there is no LUD update on mine.
Does anyone know how long it takes to change LUD after FP?

I have seen several instances where there is no LUD change if the FP is done on Saturday.

Mine is a similar case; FP was done on June 23rd. No LUD as of yet. Hope that helps.

TSC - June 21, 2007

Hi,

Did anyone get Receipt # for RD of June 21, 2007 - TSC as I am still waiting for my receipts and they dont have any record in their system for my application.

Thanks

Texas Service Center

Does any one know how long AP (I-131) are taking to approve at TSC for June filers?

Sorry to ask such a basic question here, but when I called the 800 number and was asked for the A number, the immi officer told me that I was giving too many digits. to her She said its a 9 digit number, whereas I gave 10. She could not locate my case with the A number but could give me the receipt numbers based on my name and DOB. So the question is - have we entered the wrong number in the A number field on the forms. We assumed A number is the number after EAC on the approved visa (I-797) and stamps. It is 10 digits on all my I-797 notices. Am I missing something?

A number is not the number after EAC.
It appears as separate number on approved 140 and starts with 'A'.

A number is not the number after EAC.
It appears as separate number on approved 140 and starts with 'A'.

A is an alien number, where as other 13 digit numbers are for the service center receipt number. If you have 13 digit numbers, you can access your info from USCIS website (considering they update in regular basis)

EAC: California
SRC: Texas
LIN: Nebraska
VSC: Vermont

If your case begins with these three number, your file resides at that USCIS location. IO can pull your info from Alien number as well, which is 9 digit numbers.

AP Approved

My AP was approved

My Details

I-485 RD = 7 June 2007
FP taken = 3 July 2007
AP approved = 23 July 2007