Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

FP Notice from NSC??

PD: March, 2004 (EB2)
Docs Sent: 06/05/2007 (131, 485, 765)
RD: 06/18/2007
ND: 07/03/2007
FP Notice Rcvd: 07/09/2007
FP: Completed today.
Center: NSC

Ok. Guys Thanks for all the replies. I just got my FP notice mail this evening. I am looking to get it done soon.

I will post more details later.

Also, what's after the FP? Is that the final..final stage? Has anyone got approval notices and are expecting their GCs soon.

Best Regards,

Details

Details:
PD 12/2002 EB3 India
I485/I765/I131
Sent: 06/18/2007
RD: 06/19/2007
ND: 07/14/2007
@NSC
07/23/2007 Attorney Received Receipts.

-HTH

got receipts

Got receipt numbers from back of the checks for me and my wife.
Received at (state NSC/TSC): NSC on 20th June, 2007
Transferred to TSC (state Yes/No): YES
Receipt Date :???
Notice Date : 23rd July 2007
FP Noticed date: ????

NOA for I-485 Received at lawyers in Jul 23 07, in my hand on Jul 24 '07, awaiting FP.....

PD -: Apr 04 2003
Labor approved - Aug 3 2006
I-140 Applied Feb 24 2007 Approved(PP): May 24 2007
Applied to NSC on Jun 19 2007
Xfered to TSC
Entered in system on Jul 17 2007
Received at lawyers in Jul 23 07, in hand Jul 24 '07
FP notice = ???

Contacted USCIS today. My Name & DOB was requested. My information wasn't in the system yet.

Anyone with similar dates and same situation?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
EB3 PD Aug 2005, State:GA.
I-485/I765 applied.
Mailed to (state NSC/TSC): NSC on 18th June, 2007.
Received at (state NSC/TSC): NSC on 20th June, 2007
Transferred to TSC (state Yes/No): No information yet
Receipt Date :Still waiting
Notice Date : waiting
FP Noticed date: waiting
Checks:not cashed

Expecting GC??

I got my AP on July 5th. Filed form I-485 June 10.EB3 RAW PD Oct. 2003. Did FP July 13. Next month I'm expecting my GC.Keep you posted.

Hernesto,

Are you from one of the retrogressed country, I believe so? You really got things done so fast.

I have given my FP on 7/17/2007. As of now NO change in LUD. Is there anybody with similar experiance. I have filed in NSC

I noticed an LUD of 7/22/07 on my I140 eventhough it's already approved. Any ideas what's going on?

They may think to revoke your I-140 approval. :eek:

But seriously it is their internal maintenance and happen very often.
This thread is not related to I-140, there is dedicated thread for I-140 where your question can be more applicable.

hahaha very funny. right. dude, thanks for the smartass comments. i think i am in the correct thread. check my signature fool.

hey hey, dont jump the gun here guys. Otherwise this forum also will become like ImmigrationVoice forums. Not anything against them but i find lot of rude discussions and comments there.

why don't you behave and keep your smartass comments to yourself first. as far as i know i am in the right thread since this is related to 485 filed in june 07.

WHEREISMY GC,

I was surprised too, to get the AP so fast.Is valid for a Year so I can travel now.I hope to get the GC next month or September.I read in the forum about a guy who filed in May and got the GC in mid July! So why not to espect same thing.Even the processing dates for TSC for Ap show April 14 is more than obvious that there is NO LOGICAL PATH to follow.So the same way I espect to get the GC next month it can happen after 3-4 years )))))))

WHEREISMY GC,

I was surprised too, to get the AP so fast.Is valid for a Year so I can travel now.I hope to get the GC next month or September.I read in the forum about a guy who filed in May and got the GC in mid July! So why not to espect same thing.Even the processing dates for TSC for Ap show April 14 is more than obvious that there is NO LOGICAL PATH to follow.So the same way I espect to get the GC next month it can happen after 3-4 years )))))))

I've also seen AP approvals for June filers but No 485 approvals for June filers. Just to let you know, AP approval is not at all related to 485. How do you know, you would be getting it next month? Did uscis told you? or any other logic/pattern? I seriously wish you are right but I just want to know the background. Thanks

From what I read above, cases from NSC are getting some FP response.
How about requests at TSC, anyone getting FP letter from Texas?
My receipt date for 485 is Jun 14th'07
(Country - INDIA, PD - Sep'01, Category - EB3)

More FPs from TSC

From what I read above, cases from NSC are getting some FP response.
How about requests at TSC, anyone getting FP letter from Texas?
My receipt date for 485 is Jun 14th'07
(Country - INDIA, PD - Sep'01, Category - EB3)

Well, the first reason I asked about NSC FP because all I was seeing was FP notices for those whose cases went to TSC earlier in this forum. I may be wrong, but yours seems to be exception but should get one soon.

Btw, LUD does not seem to coincide or correlate with the updates we are getting. They may be slow in updating their computer records being displayed to general public, hence we are seeing some descrepancies in LUDs.