Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Finally my checks got cleared

My lawyer sent I-485/EAD/advance parole applications to NSC on 6/6 via priority mail. Should have reached by 6/11. Such a ediot lawyer who was not willing to do overnight post. After a long wait, checks got cleared for me and my wife. My I-140 was approved in TSC so I-485 also moved to TSC.
Here are my long waiting GC process details
Labor PD - 3/31/2003 EB3 -cleared from Phili backlog center around Aug 2006
I-140 @NSC RD-1/19/2007 ND-01/23/2007 case moved to TSC
Coverted to premium on May 17th and approved on May 22 2007 @TSC
I-485 filed on 6/11 @NSC
I-485/EAD/AP moved to TSC @ RD 6/30/2007

Is it possible that people who got FP instructions (most of them old PDs) have been included in the visa numbers for 2007? I am still hoping against the hope that it's the case and June filers with old PDs still have a chance of seeing some more approvals.

Thoughts?

Not sure that I should answer this thread but to let you know the approval could be surprisingly fast.

My PD became current for May 07 bulletin. I submit I-485 on 5/7/07 (EB3 world Pd Jan2003). Got the check clear a week later. Got FP on 5/31/07. I planned to check my status again in next 6 months. :cool:

Last Friday 6/29/07, I received the Green Card for me and my wife through the USPS mailbox. :eek: It sent from Texas center even though we submitted it the Nebraska.

I applied the EAD card for my wife at the same time. Did not get it, never mine. I won't ask for refund.:D

Just to let you know, sometime it could be that fast (less than a month from FP date). :p

Rcvd on June 25th

My 485 application reached USCIS on June 21st and it was current for me in June. So, I am hoping they will accept my case and keep it pending till visa number becomes available in Oct '07. But, I haven't received my receipt yet and check is not encashed. Hope the current revised visa bulletin will not affect my case as my PD was current in June and my application reached USCIS on June 21. What do you guys think? Please share your thoughts.

My packet was delivered on 6/25 at NSC.
I have no way of knowing if the checks are cleared or not. I cann't even call/email the lawyer, HR said they will inform me when they get the rcpts.

Keeping my fingers crossed....!

Is it possible that people who got FP instructions (most of them old PDs) have been included in the visa numbers for 2007? I am still hoping against the hope that it's the case and June filers with old PDs still have a chance of seeing some more approvals.

Thoughts?

Not sure that I should answer this thread but to let you know the approval could be surprisingly fast.

My PD became current for May 07 bulletin. I submit I-485 on 5/7/07 (EB3 world Pd Jan2003). Got the check clear a week later. Got FP on 5/31/07. I planned to check my status again in next 6 months. :cool:

Last Friday 6/29/07, I received the Green Card for me and my wife through the USPS mailbox. :eek: It sent from Texas center even though we submitted it the Nebraska.

I applied the EAD card for my wife at the same time. Did not get it, never mine. I won't ask for refund.:D

Just to let you know, sometime it could be that fast (less than a month from FP date). :p

Thoughts?

I think if you had FP instructions already, you have been counted in the FY2007 numbers. The reason I say this is, if you read the July Visa Bulletin update on DOS website, it says it has made all 60,000 numbers "available" to applicants (rather then "exhausted" or "used").

This just means that looking at the applications they have opened, they advised DOS that visa numbers are not going to be available. (mine received on Jun 27 was unfortunately not one that must have been opened in time!)

According to an official testimony at (http://www.shusterman.com/cgi-bin/ex-link.pl?judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Oppenheim070606.pdf), they do put some visa numbers back (in case of rejection, no-show on appointments for Consular Processing etc).

Hello,

My dates were current in June but my Attorney took so long to file my application.
Finally, my I-485 application was mailed on 06/28 and received by USCIS (Lincoln, NE) on Friday 06/29 at 9:00 AM

Is there any one in similar situation.?
I wonder what would be the fate of my application.
Experts please comment.

Thanks

--TKR

I-485: Delivered on 06/29/07 (FedEx), RD: ?? ND: ?? FP:??

I visas as assigned pre-FP.

I think if you had FP instructions already, you have been counted in the FY2007 numbers. The reason I say this is, if you read the July Visa Bulletin update on DOS website, it says it has made all 60,000 numbers "available" to applicants (rather then "exhausted" or "used").

I wish this were true but i doubt that it is. Numbers are alloted only when everything is done. That's my understanding. They are certainly not imminent prior to fingerprints. Remember, those prints have to be run. What if it turns out you have a criminal record?

In fact, I can tell you that I had my FP appointment on June 29th. I had an LUD (update) without any status change today, July 3rd. So, in theory, unless there is an unexpected RFE, they have everything they need (depending on the status of my name check of course).

If I get my approval, well, that would prove me wrong and you right. And wouldn't I just LOVE to be proved wrong! :)

same situation!

Hello,

My dates were current in June but my Attorney took so long to file my application.
Finally, my I-485 application was mailed on 06/28 and received by USCIS (Lincoln, NE) on Friday 06/29 at 9:00 AM

Is there any one in similar situation.?
I wonder what would be the fate of my application.
Experts please comment.

Thanks

--TKR

I-485: Delivered on 06/29/07 (FedEx), RD: ?? ND: ?? FP:??

I am in exactly the same situation. I applied on June 28th and it was received by NSC on June 29th at 11:22 am as per USPS tracking.
I spoke to my lawyer and they told me I was safe (not sure what that means) because the 485 will not be adjucated until October 2007 when more visa numbers are available, and that too depending on whether my Priority date is current then.
Although I was assured by my lawyer that the Advance Parole and EAD will continue to be processed.
So now all I can say is that it is a wait and watch situation.

:(

NSC FP Notice

Why no one is receiving FP notice from NSC.If any one has received the notice since last 10 days please post your information here.

Thanks

PD Feb/2002, India, EB3
I-485/I-131/I-765 Sent to NSC on 06/04/2007,
RD 06/06/2007
ND 06/15/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
My case is similar to those who mailed in the last week of June. Thanks to my inefficient lawyer, he sent it on June 26th. It should have reached USCIS on June 27th. According to the law firm, the case might not be ajudicated, but the EAD and the AP will be processed. However, they are predicting 4-6 months before EAD and AP will be processed. In fact, they said it might take upto 2 months before I get my receipts.

I have no way of knowing if the checks are cashed, etc. Our lawyers don't provide any information like that. So, I guess it is going to be a long wait.

BTW, I am surprised that 60000 cases were ajudicated in the month of June. Does anyone know more details on this?

Did you guys receive directly the receipt notice by mail?

How many days after ND was issued did you (or your lawyer) receive the notice?

Hello
Our package was sent to Nebraska on June 7th 2006. NSC received on June 8th.
PD OCT 2002/EB3 India
Labor approved Sept 2006
I-140 Approved Sep 20 2006
I-485/AP/EAD SENTON June7 2007
RD JUNE 8 2007
ND JUNE 25 2007
FP NOTICE : Not yet received

Lost credibility

"The sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 Employment numbers. As a result of this unexpected action it has been necessary to make immediate adjustments to several previously announced cut-off dates."

After being pissed off like many others, I have read their explanation on July visa bullentin changes again and again and this is what made me to desparately laugh at myself.

"sudden backlog reduction efforts.....unexpected action"

If clearing backlogs is an unexpected action, what the **** is their job, just eating double cheese burgers and taking fat paychecks every month? Do we have that luxury anytime?

Now in few weeks, you see the fees go up and they will reach their target ($$$) in no time.

God, give us more patience....!!!

source: http://www.shusterman.com/

Here is what the ticker says: .....Within hours (July 2nd), the agency announced that they had filled the quota for the entire year......

If this is correct, I am interpreting this as they did have some numbers open in the morning of July 2nd. Two conclusions can be drawn from that:

1) There would be few lucky folks (could be few thousands) who filed on July 2nd.... as USCIS would have accepted applications in the morning hours when numbers were available.
2) It is likely that people filed in June can still get approvals as numbers were available in the morning of July 2nd...meaning they have been applied towards June applicants...

I hope my theory is correct here....it can be good news for a lot of people.....

I wish this were true but i doubt that it is. Numbers are alloted only when everything is done. That's my understanding. They are certainly not imminent prior to fingerprints. Remember, those prints have to be run. What if it turns out you have a criminal record?

In fact, I can tell you that I had my FP appointment on June 29th. I had an LUD (update) without any status change today, July 3rd. So, in theory, unless there is an unexpected RFE, they have everything they need (depending on the status of my name check of course).

If I get my approval, well, that would prove me wrong and you right. And wouldn't I just LOVE to be proved wrong! :)