Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

I agree and I think by 60k they mean they have received 60k applications, not that they have approved 60k ( I don't think they can approve even a single case more than the quota).

There may be few hundred/thousand lucky folks in the morning yesterday but I am not sure if USCIS would reject their cases also to keep it consistent.

RD ND Finally

I finally recd. the I 485 RD & ND from my attorney’s office yesterday i.e. 2nd July after several repeated follow ups.

Labor PD - Oct 2003 - EB2/RIR
I 140 NSC - 4th Dec 2006 ....Pending

I 485 NSC
RD - June 04 2007
ND - June 15 2007
Checks cashed 6/19/07
LUD 06/19/07

FP – Eagerly Waiting .....

Thank You Labor_Paines, I need to take it easy & probably give it couple of more days.

GCChik

EB2/RIR PD Oct 2003
I140 ND 04 Dec 2006 LUD 01/01/07 ...Pending at NSC
I 485 Delivered to NSC on 06/04/07 (Fedex Tracking)
RD ????
ND ????
FP ????

Attorney called today and mentioned that my 485 will be in the retrogressed category even though I applied on June 7th. He says USCIS will only start working on mine once the PD becomes current. So apparently it has nothing to do with Filing date I think in that case if some body files in October and their PD is earlier than mine they are going to get 485 approval before me.

lalithat, our cases are similar

Hi Lalithat,

My case is almost identical to you.
package was sent to Nebraska on June 7th 2006. NSC received on June 8th.
PD OCT 2002/EB3 India
Labor approved June 2006
I-140 Approved July 2006
I-485/AP/EAD SENTON June7 2007
RD JUNE 8 2007
ND JUNE 26 2007
FP NOTICE : 7/17/2007
Hello
Our package was sent to Nebraska on June 7th 2006. NSC received on June 8th.
PD OCT 2002/EB3 India
Labor approved Sept 2006
I-140 Approved Sep 20 2006
RD JUNE 8 2007
ND JUNE 25 2007
FP NOTICE : Not yet received

I-485 rec'ed at TSC on 14 Jun

My application reached TSC on Jun 14. As of today, the checks were not encashed. Wud be interesting to know if anybody June applicants received their receipt notices after 2nd July.....Guess will have to wait a few more days to know that.....

My details

Priority Date: March 2002
I-140 Approval: Dec 2006
I-485 app received at TSC on Jun 14
Receipt date: ????

******More than where one filed a petition, the service center that issued the receipt is more pertinent in posting updates.

******Similarly more than when your FP is scheduled when you received it in the mail is of more value.

Everybody would you please update your post accordingly...thanks !
-------------------------------------------
I-485 sent to NSC
Receipt issued by NSC: RD 06/12, ND 06/15, Received in mail: 06/28
FP Notice: ?

Hi Lalithat,

My case is almost identical to you.
package was sent to Nebraska on June 7th 2006. NSC received on June 8th.
PD OCT 2002/EB3 India
Labor approved June 2006
I-140 Approved July 2006
RD JUNE 8 2007
ND JUNE 26 2007
FP NOTICE : 7/17/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
My application reached TSC on Jun 14. As of today, the checks were not encashed. Wud be interesting to know if anybody June applicants received their receipt notices after 2nd July.....Guess will have to wait a few more days to know that.....

Relax my friend. If you get there in June and you were current in June, you will be accepted.

Preponng the Finger prints

Hi
I received the finger prints for my son july 21 from TSC.but he has to attend the college in India . Already he last one month engineering final year. We booked the ticket to india july 12. Can we prepone the finger prints two weeks before Can anybody has request to prepne the finger prints .
Thanks
mhambi
TSC - I 485 filled jule 6th
receivd date June 8th
finger prints july 21

Hi
I received the finger prints for my son july 21 from TSC.but he has to attend the college in India . Already he last one month engineering final year. We booked the ticket to india july 12. Can we prepone the finger prints two weeks before Can anybody has request to prepne the finger prints .
Thanks
mhambi
receivd date June 8th
finger prints july 21

I have seen people requesting to postpone, but not pre pone. They should have the appointments available,right?
Did anyone with Early june Receive dates have received finger print notices from Nebraska? Looks like Texas is acting quickly but not Nebraska :(

I finally recd. the I 485 RD & ND from my attorney’s office yesterday i.e. 2nd July after several repeated follow ups.

Labor PD - Oct 2003 - EB2/RIR
I 140 NSC - 4th Dec 2006 ....Pending

I 485 NSC
RD - June 04 2007
ND - June 15 2007
Checks cashed 6/19/07
LUD 06/19/07

FP – Eagerly Waiting .....

Patience pays, cool...

June 2007 AOS, EAD & AP

There have been conflicting information on the impact of the updated July visa bulletin on folks who filed for AOS, EAD and AP in june 2007. I asked attorney Murthy on her chat on monday night(July 2nd) and she said she would expect June filers should get EAD and AP. She also cautioned that the game rules were changed in between by releasing mid July bulletin and as such nothing can be taken for granted.

I have been going thru the posts and talking with friends(who spoke with their lawyers) and it is still not clear as the opinion seems to be divided between Whether the June applications will be processed for EAD and AP or would they be kept in stand still mode.

Gurus, Please enlighten us. I think based on the tracker updates (www.trackitt.com) we can get some clarity on this in the coming days.

Eagerly awaiting what the rest of the folks would say on this.

I think , i am the only one who file on June 29. My 140 and 485 were concurrent filed and was sent on June 28 and received by TSC on June 29 930 AM.

Hopefully, my application will get accepted. Waiting for further information. looks like it about 20 business days. Now with this mess, my guess is that it may take 30 business days.

Yes, one of my friend did it, since his wife had delivery date on same date. But do not call them, he went directly to center and requested in person. And also some friends are saying they went walk-in early morning.

hope this helps,

Hi
Thanks
mhambi
receivd date June 8th
finger prints july 21

i just went through the previous posts. looks like the delivery date is different from the receipt date for few of the cases. Mine was Received on June 29. Worried now. hopefully my case gets accepted. i guess there is never an end to the problems.

HI My application was received on 15th June at Nabraska. No recepts yet. No check information since lawyer gave their checks.
Has any one got receipts for 15th applications?

I am in the same situaiton. We Fedex all the application on 6/28 which was deliverd on 6/29. I did not hear anything yet and hoping that the would be able to process it along June batch.

Lets stay in touch and see what will upfold with our applications.

Thanks,

Hello,

My dates were current in June but my Attorney took so long to file my application.
Finally, my I-485 application was mailed on 06/28 and received by USCIS (Lincoln, NE) on Friday 06/29 at 9:00 AM

Is there any one in similar situation.?
I wonder what would be the fate of my application.
Experts please comment.

Thanks

--TKR

I-485: Delivered on 06/29/07 (FedEx), RD: ?? ND: ?? FP:??