Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Hi asnmurty,

My application was received in TSC on Jun 14 and my checks cleared yesterday...So hang in there....Looks like they are a bit slow

Hello mumbaidude,

While my checks were cleared on June 27, wife's papers were returned for improper amount on checks and kids' checks still not cleared. I got RDs for my I-485, I-131, and I-765 too.

Receipts from Taxes

Case sent on May, 31, 2007
Received On Jun, 01, 2007

Receipt Date June, 08, 2007
Notice Date June, 25, 2007

I-140 Approved in Apr 2007

I-485/ EDA, AP receipt date june,08, 2007 ND June 25, 2007

Hi Imm_Exploited,

Checks for both, me and my wife, cleared yesterday. The EAC # on the back of the check are not legible. What is the CS # to call to get the EAC #?

Thank you.

FP Notice

My case recived ny NSC on june 6 th still waiting for FP.Is any one in same condition.do I need to call them to find it out.Please give the phone number if any one has.

thanks

Don't worry, so many people in similar situation. I have applied on June 5th, till now no receipts/FP in the mail. Pray god for more patience.

My case recived ny NSC on june 6 th still waiting for FP.Is any one in same condition.do I need to call them to find it out.Please give the phone number if any one has.

thanks

Delivered to NSC on 6/26/07

My I-485 was delivered to Nebraska Service center on June 26th. I hope that I will receive the receipt notice. Will try calling USCIS next week.

June 25th

PD Nov 2002 EB3
sent 485 papers on June 25th reached uscis on 26th june
awaiting receipt number ,check not cashed yet

Details

My details are EB2 2003 June priority , Applied 485 on June 11th. No money orders cashed , no receipt numbers yet .

Hello mumbaidude,

I am copying and pasting a post under another forum. I hope it helps:

Hello harithacard,

If they are not cashing the 'money orders' it is possible for them to send back the papers just as they did for my wife for incorrect amount on checks.

When you call customer service - 800-375-5283 after you choose option # 1 for English I think, please follow instructions carefully so that you will be lead to an immigration officer (IO). Following are the options you choose if I remember correctly:

option # 2 - - - option # 2 - - - option # 6 - - - option # 2 - - - option # 2 - - - option # 1

Once you get to speak to the first person, do not tell them about 'money orders' as the first person who comes online is probably from a call center. Just tell that person that you have sent your papers to NSC and it has been more than a month and then hopefully you will be lead to an IO. Once you have the IO, just tell the person (both the times I called, they were guys and are very nice) your name and date of birth and he/she should be able to tell you if they have opened your packets and receipted and/or rejected. If the IO says that 'money orders' are not accepted and that your papers have been returned, make sure if they have allotted a number (SRC in case of TSC). In my opinion you should be fine even if you send back the papers after a couple of weeks.

Please let me know how the call goes.

Sincerely - IE

Please try not to create or suffer through panic.

I urge all June filers - particularly those that filed towards the end of the month - to stop and breathe deeply.

The USCIS annoucement was crystal clear. Effective JULY 2nd applications for 485 will be rejected. If your application was received prior to that then you will almost certainly be fine.

The announcement made no reference to late June filers so please do not read into statements what is not there to be read.

You will worry yourself sick, probably for nothing.

Remember, AP and EAD are SPECIFICALLY created to bring travel and employment benefits to 485 applicants who are still awaiting or are currently ineligible for final adjudication. THAT IS THE PRECISE REASON WHY THOSE BENEFITS EXIST! You will almost certainly be entitled to them.

DO NOT panic or create panic. You should be fine.

Those that were expecting to file in July were certainly blindsided by this unprecedented action do not assume it is your problem also. The USCIS made their statement regarding what will and wont be rejected and there was NO mention of June.

In fact, though we wish no mallice on any of those sadly affected by the July turnaround, this will potentially provide more resources for your applications to be pre-adjudicated and to get name checks etc started.

Of course things could change but right now, there are no statements from the gorvernment, nor any other high profile indications that you have anything to worry about. In fact, my guess is that given the unprecendented July visa bulletin issues, the USCIS will be under increased media and congressional scrutiny and this will likely prove to be beneficial to many of the applications that are now in the pipeline.

And that, dear reader, may well include yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are approving AP's. My RD is June 4th and my AP was approved Jul 3rd. In trackitt another june 4th filer got AP approval in 19 days.

There have been conflicting information on the impact of the updated July visa bulletin on folks who filed for AOS, EAD and AP in june 2007. I asked attorney Murthy on her chat on monday night(July 2nd) and she said she would expect June filers should get EAD and AP. She also cautioned that the game rules were changed in between by releasing mid July bulletin and as such nothing can be taken for granted.

I have been going thru the posts and talking with friends(who spoke with their lawyers) and it is still not clear as the opinion seems to be divided between Whether the June applications will be processed for EAD and AP or would they be kept in stand still mode.

Gurus, Please enlighten us. I think based on the tracker updates (www.trackitt.com) we can get some clarity on this in the coming days.

Eagerly awaiting what the rest of the folks would say on this.

Tracking - Spouse

My spouse's application was recd (fdx) by TSC on June 20th. No notice yet. Checks not cashed (making sure I always at least have $745 in the bank :p )

They are approving AP's. My RD is June 4th and my AP was approved Jul 3rd. In trackitt another june 4th filer got AP approval in 19 days.

Alt Fl, I will also like to know if you did FP before your AP approval. You mention you applied in June 2007 for AP/I-485 but you do not say anything about Fingerprinting before July 3rd that is when they approved your AP.

About the other users from Trackitt they are two:

User 1: Manubilga (Canada)
Filed for I-485 and I-140 together with USCIS receipt date 9 Aug 2006 ( I-140 was approved in Sept 2006). FP Nr. 1 june 30 - 2007. Applied for AP June 15 and got it approved june 26 2007 after 11 days. It looks like his AP got approved few days before FP.

User 2: agupta07 (India) filed for AP in June 7 and was approved on june 25 2007. No mentioning if applied for I-485 this year or a previous one, or done fingerprinting.

Alt Fl, I will also like to know if you did FP before your AP approval. You mention you applied in June 2007 for AP/I-485 but you do not say anything about Fingerprinting before July 3rd that is when they approved your AP.

About the other users from Trackitt they are two:

User 1: Manubilga (Canada)
Filed for I-485 and I-140 together with USCIS receipt date 9 Aug 2006 ( I-140 was approved in Sept 2006). FP Nr. 1 june 30 - 2007. Applied for AP June 15 and got it approved june 26 2007 after 11 days. It looks like his AP got approved few days before FP.

User 2: agupta07 (India) filed for AP in June 7 and was approved on june 25 2007. No mentioning if applied for I-485 this year or a previous one, or done fingerprinting.
I also got my AP approved on Jun 26th, my FP is scheduled for Jul 11, so they dont need FP for AP approval. FP only needed for EAD and AOS.

Setnt 485 of my wife on 06/01/2007, Received by TSC on 06/04/2007, but so far no Receipt #s?
Did any one applied to TSC , got the Recipt#?

I saw an LUD on my I-485 on July 3rd. But no AP approval. I finished my FP on June 27th.

No Status

My application was sent on June 11th. Called customer service today, they said they have nothing in record. They said if I want they can send non receipt notice. I told them I would wait for one more week.