Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

what does this means, 485 and 765 are year behind RD? what is this RD? is it does not look like PD

As usual, the USCIS website dates are not the relection of actual scenario, but the below processing dates for I-765 are quite interesting. If these dates are true, most of us here might have already seen approvals by now.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

Form Title Classification Now Processing Cases with Receipt Notice Date of
==== === ========= =====================================
I-131 Application for Travel Document Permanent resident applying for a re-entry permit February 12, 2007
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status EB applications September 26, 2006
I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] March 26, 2007

Lets wait until next week to see how things turn up.

Happy Independence day (from GC black hole)

Thank you.

Seems like we are not the only ones. We (incl. our law-firm) have had no information on our case (AOS) which was filed on 6/12. We did receive the ASC Appointment Letter (finger-printing) on Sat. Our appointment is for mid-July. Will keep everyone posted.

No Receipt Yet

My application was delivered to NSC on the 20th of June. I did not get any receipts yet nor has USCIS cashed my checks.
With the rumors of Visa Bulletin retrogression, since no one knows how far back the dates are going to move I am worried of my application not being accepted by USCIS.
Anyone else in the same situtation as I am?
Has anyone who filed around 6/20 received notices from USCIS?

Hey Vicky006,

I don't know if this info makes you feel good or bad, but here it is anyway. This info should also be read by a guy who said that my filing at TSC was wrong and that I should have sent the I-485 packet to NSC. Anyway, my lawyer called me home yesterday (yes home; apparently he was working on a Sunday to send out more applications probably today, tomorrow, this week and may be till July 30 unlike the greedy AILA guys) and told me that one of my checks got cashed on Friday (June 29, 2007) and he will be able to confirm the SRC number hopefully by tomorrow (July 3, 2007). Just keeping my fingers crossed.

Please see my details in my signature.

Any guesses

Now, what will be interesting to see is that when the visa bulletin is released in October, how far are the dates retrogressed... Any guesses??

My application was also sent to USCIS on 6/11 ( so should be there on 6/12). No update yet. Have your checks been encashed.

My application sent on 06/08.No updates Yet. How many checks should be encashed. If you apply for AP/EAD/485 for me and my spouse.Please reply
Thank you
EB2/NSC/PD : March 2003

What does 60k mean?

60k means that they have received 60k applications till end of June or they have approved 60k applications?

In Essence do we June filers have any hope of approval this Financial Year or not.

my application was sent in mid-June.. but no receipts.. no checks cashed yet.. :-(

Is INS returning applications received in June but no receipts issued back as well??

60k means that they have received 60k applications till end of June or they have approved 60k applications?

In Essence do we June filers have any hope of approval this Financial Year or not.

You do not have any hope of an approval. No one does. The next allocation of visa numbers occurs on October 1.

mwalam,

I was at murthy.com chat session and though she didn't answer my zillion questions, thankfully one venk's question about mid and late June filers was answered. She said it should be fine and further added that if those applications filed as per June visa bulletin were also rejected, it would be outrageous.

If you call the customer service number of USCIS, they say it might take 4 weeks for them to open the packets. Mine reached TSC on June 15 and I am anxiously waiting for RDs though my lawyer called yesterday and said it looks like one of my checks has been cashed on Friday - June 29, 2007. So let us all pray that the USCIS doesn't screw the mid and late June filers also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got receipt numbers

Category EB3
485/EAD/AP for self & spouse RD at NSC 06/14/07
ND at NSC 06/26/07
Claiming old PD 10/2001
LUD on all 06/30/07.

EB3 - ROW - PD Feb 2005 (approved on March 2007)

I-140 PP approved on April 2007

I-485 Package received (mentioned on UPS tracking) by NSC on June 19th 2007.
No letter, fingerprints or checks cashed as of today July 2nd 2007.

Not sure that I should answer this thread but to let you know the approval could be surprisingly fast.

My PD became current for May 07 bulletin. I submit I-485 on 5/7/07 (EB3 world Pd Jan2003). Got the check clear a week later. Got FP on 5/31/07. I planned to check my status again in next 6 months. :cool:

Last Friday 6/29/07, I received the Green Card for me and my wife through the USPS mailbox. :eek: It sent from Texas center even though we submitted it the Nebraska.

I applied the EAD card for my wife at the same time. Did not get it, never mine. I won't ask for refund.:D

Just to let you know, sometime it could be that fast (less than a month from FP date). :p

485 reached NSC on June 21st

My 485 application reached USCIS on June 21st and it was current for me in June. So, I am hoping they will accept my case and keep it pending till visa number becomes available in Oct '07. But, I haven't received my receipt yet and check is not encashed. Hope the current revised visa bulletin will not affect my case as my PD was current in June and my application reached USCIS on June 21. What do you guys think? Please share your thoughts.