Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Os155a?

Chhaya,
Can you please verify that the SRC XX number you entered is correct. It sounds too good to be true.

VIRAT,

MY CASE# SRC072005XXXX I GOT FROM BACK OF CHECK OF AMOUNT 180.00 FOR MY SELF. AND EMAIL SAYS APPROVAL OF OS155A NOT ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS.
WHAT IS OS155A? IS IT GC OR EAD?

THANSK FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

HI My lawyer sent I ,485 and AP to TSC on 6/6/07 by usps express mail and they received on 6/8/07 . I didn't received the receipts as of now. But yesterday lawer told me the with back of the checks for I 485 and I cheked with and it says your application was received on june 22 and mailed you receipt notice.The check for AP has not been cashed yet.Why so much delay in receipt notice when actually received my application on june 6th.Could somebody have similar issue
Thanks

Reading last coulpe of pages of this forum should give you an idea. Please do that.

Thanks.

HI My lawyer sent I ,485 and AP to TSC on 6/6/07 by usps express mail and they received on 6/8/07 . I didn't received the receipts as of now. But yesterday lawer told me the with back of the checks for I 485 and I cheked with and it says your application was received on june 22 and mailed you receipt notice.The check for AP has not been cashed yet.Why so much delay in receipt notice when actually received my application on june 6th.Could somebody have similar issue
Thanks

ALL Checks cashed on 6/28/07 got Lin not src

ALL mine and spouse Checks cashed on 6/28/07 got Lin not src.

Chhaya,

A simple Google search will render what OS155 means - The Welcome Letter.

Secondly, since you have not given you FP's yet, it might very well mean that the number that you are entering from the back of the check is not correct or there is USCIS goof-up. That said I would love to get such an e-mail tha t fast !!

TSC or NSC - Lets hear it from sfmars

sfmars

Thank you for giving me the jitters for the last few hours and forcing me to go through over 300 messages. I saw fourteen (14) cases of employment based petitions filed directly with Texas Service Center and some have already received their RD and FP notices.

Will update as soon as I hear from my lawyer of TSC.

It would not effect if your case is not screwed and filed properly right to the correct address:

USCIS Special Instruction clearly says that all Employment Based applications shoud be filed to:

USCIS Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87485
Lincoln, NE 68501-7485

http://www.uscis.gov

I know that before when application was sent to the wrong service center they forwarded to the right one, it may not happen today.

I see that your case was sent to TSC (which is not right from my point of view), I saw that some individuals sent theirs to Vermont or even to Chicago.

mhambi

Yours and cases of 13 others have kept me in good spirits so far. Though TSC received your packet on June 6, 2007, they gave you a RD of June 22, 2007. My packet was received by TSC on June 15, 2007 and my RD could be July 2, 2007. But what I am concerned about is the checks have not yet been cashed by TSC. Lets see how the situation unfolds in the July 4th week or the 2nd week of July.

mhambi

Yours and cases of 13 others have kept me in good spirits so far. Though TSC received your packet on June 6, 2007, they gave you a RD of June 22, 2007. My packet was received by TSC on June 15, 2007 and my RD could be July 2, 2007. But what I am concerned about is the checks have not yet been cashed by TSC. Lets see how the situation unfolds in the July 4th week or the 2nd week of July.

imm_exploited
I am as you only .. keep waiting...........
Mine reached directly TSC on 11th June (FedEx trk) and till now no communication yet. Infact lawyer has issued checks so there is no way to know unless I receive FP's in mail box....I saw couple of guys got receipts and/or FP which they sent 485's 12th and 13th June...

VA_GC9

Thanks for the post and I wish you good luck in the coming week. I have included you in the list 14 people who sent their packets to TSC and I am tracking their progress.

NSC Processing Dates....

As usual, the USCIS website dates are not the relection of actual scenario, but the below processing dates for I-765 are quite interesting. If these dates are true, most of us here might have already seen approvals by now.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

Form Title Classification Now Processing Cases with Receipt Notice Date of
==== === ========= =====================================
I-131 Application for Travel Document Permanent resident applying for a re-entry permit February 12, 2007
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status EB applications September 26, 2006
I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] March 26, 2007

Lets wait until next week to see how things turn up.

Happy Independence day (from GC black hole)

Thank you.

Good news and bad news

Hey gays:

There are some good and bad news about boletin visa from July. Just go to
http://www.immigration-law.com/

and click in Breaking News an Read:

(06/30/2007: Potential EB Visa Number Exhaution in July and Probable Actions of State Department or USCIS):) :mad:

All the people (i think) here are GUYS.... :cool: :D :p

After reading this update, i don't find anything new:confused: , but this is what i understood...

1. The two government bodies Dept. Of State (DOS) and USCIS don't have proper rules on how to tackle certain issues.
2. If anyone comes forward to make a decision, the other dept may sue them.
3. Where ever you read, its sue...sue...sue, so more business and good news for lawyers than anyone else.

We are in the same deadlock situation. Let's wait for next weeks 'exciting' news.

Thank you.

Hey gays:

There are some good and bad news about boletin visa from July. Just go to
http://www.immigration-law.com/

and click in Breaking News an Read:

(06/30/2007: Potential EB Visa Number Exhaution in July and Probable Actions of State Department or USCIS):) :mad:

My wife's packet sent on 31st may, possibly reached on June1, but no communication yet... lawyer doesn't have time to answer anything, too busy for July bulletin...

Is TSC losing it?!
I just saw that on 6/30 i received an email notification from CRIS. Holding my breath, i open the email to see "your I-129 application has been approved..." They were talking about my H1b that was approved March 2004. What's up with the email now?!?! Also my portfolio shows that the last update on this case is 6/30/07.
While i appreciate USCIS working diligently on a Saturday, are they (or their system) out of their mind?
Did anybody else get updates on settled cases?