Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

Pretty Calm day,

Looks like members were aside of this forum today?? :rolleyes:

CheerUp friends!!!! we are all together!!! No one is alone..............

Guru's please help- Gorilla , needhelp1 , gc-despo...

HI Friends,

what do you guys think ???????????
I don't wht s gong on my case. I did not change my address .
My LUD change on my I-485 today and I got email on that..

"On October 12, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

I don't think this is rfe... My Lawyer made inquiry around 4 weeks back on my I-140 through AILA.

ALso LUD change on my I-140 yesterday and today saying
On October 12, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

where as same message is thr only date is change on my I-140 before LUD on i-140 message was like ths

On July 6, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or
information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining
processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will
receive a written decision on this case

Hi sanju_y678,

This is new to me, your message are confusing, did you contact your lawyer, Don't worry it may be their mistake. For me you are in good. search the forum you may find some thing regards.

sanju, seems to me that someone at VSC has picked up your response to the I-140 RFE, and instead of approving, they updated the message to RFE recd on Oct 12. I think you will see I-140 approval soon.

As to your I-485, since you had not instituted an inquiry, I have no idea what is happening. Safe to assume that someone at VSC is f***ing around with your case, just as they have recently done with my I-765 app.

It looks like they are now actively working on your case. Keep your fingers crossed as you might here some good news any time. Good Luck!
sanju_y678 said:
HI Friends,
My I485 LUD changed today again with same message....

I don't know buddy whether to laugh or cry on my fate......
I have received a call from the FBI Name Check Dept and they informed me that my Name has not been received by them for security clerance and they have received my spouse name and they have cleared her and sent the status sometime in March 03.

Now I am really a worried man as I don't know what approach I should take to make USCIS send my name check request ? And also FBI told me that rightnow they are having Backlog on Name Checks and it will take sometime to get processed even if they receive my name check today.

Only GOD can show some mercy on me!
Gorilla said:
Hey NeedHelp,
Any updates on your case???

Hi Needhelp,

Hearing about your case gives me a chill. I hope and pray that your name check will be quickly requested, completed, and you will recieve I-485 approval this year.

Now I am wondering if name check is the reason why my case is also delayed. So, I e-mailed FBI at FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov.

However, the e-mail bounced back. Could you please post the e-mail address that you sent your name check status request to.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks Buddy. I too pray that all pending cases get approved soon in a decent timeframe.

Below is the email address, I have sent the email and I am not sure why it is bouncing back now ?
fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov
gc-despo said:
Hi Needhelp,
Hearing about your case gives me a chill. I hope and pray that your name check will be quickly requested, completed, and you will recieve I-485
approval this year.Thanks a lot!

What a fate!!! NOW FBI Backlog on Name Checks!!!
Oh GOD...somebody has to understand what mentally torturing ourself some times for this GC.

well, Now we need to pray god for more patience!!!!!!!!

Email

I got reply from David Hardy on my name check as per my fax enquiry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read it if you have time and interested otherwise ignore it.

My Grandmother always used to say that people who are used to take pains in life, will only get pains and now I am realising how true that it......
In my life nothing was easy...tried F1 Visa twice and got rejected, tried H1 visa and then went through Hell with two Desi employers for Three years and now I am working for a decent employer, but again I have two middle man's who are taking nearly half of my earnings.

I have paid for my GC and both my wife's and mine I485 were filled together, but again INS messed it up RD & ND and they sent 1st FP only to my wife and now again they have wasted VALUABLE nearly 2 years of my time to do Name Check.

So I think now I should accept the my FATE!!! and get along with Day to Day Life and just pray GOD to show some light in the Near Future and I don't that when that Near Future will be......................... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Gorilla said:
What a fate!!! NOW FBI Backlog on Name Checks!!!
Oh GOD...somebody has to understand what mentally torturing ourself some times for this GC.
well, Now we need to pray god for more patience!!!!!!!!

Don't use this email as this is some random email address generated by their system. Email to the regular email address and hopefully it should work soon.
Jalma said:
I got reply from David Hardy on my name check. This is his direct email address. I don't know if you can directly send your name check request to him. I got reply from him to my fax enquiry. Here is his email:

h9m47r4@fbi.gov

Needhelp1,

I hear you. Hang in there. Don't loose hope now. Like they say back home,
"Bhagavan Ki Ghar Me Dher Hai, Andheri Nahi"

I would love to see you post an approval notice soon... :)

It looks like 2003 jan.filers missed the boat.
Boat is picking up from May-Jun 2003 Port. :mad: :( :mad:

RD/ND Jan.2003
Fp2 Sep.2.04

RFE issued today..

Hi..

I have just recv'd the e-mails with the following info..

Current Status:

"On October 15, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this
case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions
about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the
notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed
above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected
processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center. "

Cheers
140/485 ND: 03/07/2003
FP1: 5/15/03
FP2: 09/01/04 (Message did not change till today)
Recent LUD: 09/28, 09/28

Needhelp1 I got the same message from FBI

Hi,
I think my case is v similar to yours.
ND:Jan 15th 2003

I got a call from FBI that they have not recieved a request for Namecheck from USCIS.