Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

Sanga

Registered Users (C)
Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case + EAC03087 Updates

Our I-485s shows last updated dates changed to 6/8/04 . Don't know if it means anything. Our FP1 expired last week and AP2s are pending with a ND of 5/10/04. AP dates for last update are not changed.

Is there a chance to get approval within a week of FP1 expired, without a FP2?. Please comment.

Hopefully, some thing will come out of this last touch. I am ready to take any thing, FP2 or REF or Approval :)

Are there any Jan '03 folks with recent touch dates?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Update Date

Hi Sanga,

After viewing your post, I loged on USCIS site for checking.
Our last update dates have been changed to today, 06/09/2004.
It was 05/01/2003 for my case.
Messages are the same though.
I haven't received 2FP notice yet.

Thank you for your alert.

-KIH

Sanga,
My dates are pretty close to yours. My RD is 1/24/2003. Incidentally, my last updated date also changed to 6/8/2004 (y'day). However, there is no change in the status.
Also my last updated date has changed three times so far.
1) From 3/19/2003 to 4/28/2004 (on 4/28)
2) From 4/28/2004 to 5/10/2004 (on 5/10)
3) From 5/10/2004 to 6/8/2004. (on 6/8)

all without status change. My 1 FP was done 3/19/2003.

What do you think is happening?.. BTW, since our LAST updated dates are the same, please keep me posted whenever there is a change in your case.

Good luck!

I have not noticed any case that got approved with expired FP. Last update date change could be anybody's guess - FP2/RFE/nothing/whatever. :confused:
My last update date has not changed since FP1 despite- EAD2/AP2/address change/Registration/AC21//FP2/etc etc. :eek:

Good Luck Sanga

Sanga,

I hope you remember me, I have exactly same dates as you. I checked my status just now, nothing changed for me. Just wishing that it is an approval it seems tight though.

Also, at what time did u notice this change of status? Did u receive any emails from USCIS about the status changed?

Nothing here – may date was 1/25/03 but online I have had no movement since the fingerprint being acknowledged in March 2003.

sigh

Tau007,
I noticed during my daily ritual this morning :). I did not get any e-mail about the last update change. I gave my FP1 three weeks earlier than majority of my ND date folks. Majority of EAC-03-087 folks are expiring on 6/14/04 (from the 495 cases collected thru scanning). May be they are going thru it as FPs expire next week.

Lets wait and see, if any one with unexpired FP1 gets approvals in that range.

Goodluck.

Tau007 said:
Sanga,
Also, at what time did u notice this change of status? Did u receive any emails from USCIS about the status changed?

Hi! GCseekers

Our last update dates have been changed to today, 06/10/2004.
It was 03/17/2003 for my case.
Messages are the same though.
I haven't received 2FP notice yet.
:mad:

I-485 -VSC
RD - 12/29/02
ND - 01/29/03

gc_kabtak,
My dates are mostly similar to your dates. My case also got updated to 6/8/2004 on 6/8 but with no status change.

Please do let me know if there is a FP2 notice/approval or anything to you.

regards.

Looks like something is happening out there for our range.
Let's keep this alive and post notices we may receive or otherwise.

I hope all get approved

Hi Folks

I am seeing all this excitement and wishing all of you guys get approved including me cause I am right after you all. May GOD bless us all....
See ya all on the other side... Signing Off --->"Newyorker012"

I-140/I-485 (Concurrent)EB3
RD 01/10/03
ND 02/07/03
I-140 : 03/18/03 (Approved)
EAD1 : 04/10/03 (Approved)
EAD 2 :05/12/04 (Approved)
FP1 : 03/26/03
485 : Positively soon :)

Last update date changed for Oct02 case

Sanga,

Did you find any updates to your online status?
I also saw that there was a change for my case in the last update date today but the message still says the same abt we received the fingerprint results and resumed your case.... Those fingerprints have already expired, I guess. :confused: I had called regarding change of address a month ago and had sent my 3rd EAD application. Will update this thread once the message changes. Did someone in similar situation see an approval? :)

Oops123
------------------
I140- RD10/02/02
I140- AD12/15/03
I-485- RD10/02/02
FP1-10/25/02 (expired?)
FP2- No notice yet
I-485- AD???
EAD1 and 2- approved
AP1 and 2- Approved
EAD3: 05/28/04
AP3- 04/29/04

Dear Guru's,
My case is little confusing :confused: & complicated :( and I need your thoughts and suggestions.

I have applied I140/I485 Concurrently for me and my spouse on Dec 20th 2002 and USCIS has received it on Dec 23 2002. Since I am paying for my GC process, I gave my personal checks for all USCIS fees and USCIS have enchased all checks on 01/27/03 and sent my I140 receipt along with my spouse's I485 receipts and they did not send my I485 receipt. And within couple of weeks my spouse got her First Finger Printing Notice and again USCIS did not sent me First FP notice.

On the advice of my lawyer, I got copies of all checks paid to USCIS from the bank and on back of my I485 check enchased on 01/27/03, I got my EAC number and I checked it on USCIS Case Status Online System and I was shocked :mad: to see a message saying that there is a problem in my case and USCIS has sent my case back to my lawyer and I will have to refile the case after doing the necessary corrections.

I then called Vermont Service Centre ( During that time there was no National Customer Service Centre. Thank God :p ) and talked to IIO and explained him the problem. IIO then told me that everything is fine with my case :) and he sent me a duplicate copy of my I485 receipt and when I received it, I found that My RD and ND are different then my wife's RD and ND. And today after seeing Sanga's post, I created my account in USCIS website and found that my last updated date is 1/27/03 and my spouse's is 3/14/03 as USCIS received the First FP.

So my question is the Last Updated Date shown on My Account Page is the Receipt Date or Notice Date ?
My guess is that it should be Notice Date as ND is when the case is entered into the USCIS system.

And if my case Last Updated Case is 01/27/03, why on the I485 receipt it is showing as 03/06/03.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Have a Great Weekend.
Needhelp1

My Spouse I485 Details:
RD...... 12/23/02
ND...... 01/27/03
FP1..... Second week of Feb 03
EAD1 and EAD 2 both Approved.

My I485 Details:
RD...... 1/27/03
ND...... 03/06/03
FP1..... Still Waiting

needhelp1,

1) LUD is internal and will change when your application is passed thru some internal process (what process, at CIS :p ). It can't be interpreted as RD or ND. What does the I-485 notice that CIS sent you says about RD ?

2) No one knows the wonders of USCIS; they never allowed us to figure out what they are up to. But I would say "Don't worry much about those dates" as they don't mean any thing any way. Totally random processing. :mad:

keep checking your online updates.

needhelp1 said:
Dear Guru's,
1)So my question is the Last Updated Date shown on My Account Page is the Receipt Date or Notice Date ?
My guess is that it should be Notice Date as ND is when the case is entered into the USCIS system.

2)And if my case Last Updated Case is 01/27/03, why on the I485 receipt it is showing as 03/06/03.
[/B]

Thanks Sanga.
My only concern here is that I still didn't get First FP notice even after 11/2 years of filling I485 and my spouse's First FP is going to expire soon.

And also I have moved last month to a different address and I have filled the AR-11 and have also called National Customer Service Centre and informed them about our address change. But by now looking at the LUD in the USCIS Website in my portfolio as it still says 01/27/03 for me and 03/14/2003 for my spouse I485, I am concerned :( that USCIS might not have updated the correct address and our FP notices will go to our old address. :mad:

Have a nice weekend.

Needhelp1

Guys,
Just want to let you all know that my spouse's LUD is changed today and mine is still 01/27/03. My guess is that we recently moved to a new house and I think USCIS might have updated my wife's address. But if that is true then they should have updated my LUD too as we both have sent our AR-11 forms in one application. I am now getting worried as I am not sure what is happening to my I485 application.

Or since my wife's FP1 is getting expired soon, they might have sent FP2.

USCIS really SUCKS!!

Needhelp1

My Spouse I485 Details:
RD...... 12/23/02
ND...... 01/27/03
FP1..... Second week of Feb 03

My I485 Details:
RD...... 1/27/03
ND...... 03/06/03
FP1..... Still Waiting
EAD1 and EAD 2 both Approved

change of last updated date

I am a Dec 2002 filer. I noticed that the last updated date has changed to 6/14 this morning. The status message is the same. I wonder what is happening. :confused:

FD 12/13/02
RD 01/16/02
FP 02/26/03