Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

I am really surprised that CIS is now sending RFE's on most of the cases and I am not sure what this new threand is ? :confused:
But, Like Prem said, I don't think it should be a concern as I am sure that you are still working for the sponsoring employer and hopefully the RFE's might be very simple one.
I strongly suggest you to not to worry about it till you receive it as it might be a very easy one like EVL, or some birth certificate or anything similar on those lines. Good Luck to You Buddy and I am sure that you will be easily able to reply to the RFE.
Gorilla said:
Gurus,
Just now i got email, that i got an RFE on my case do not know yet, i think i have to wait till another 1 week to see what it is.. . Would you please guys send any thread those who RFE on thier 485.

Thanks 'needhelp' & others, though i do not know guys. but one word your guys are really great for moral support. I wishe for every body for speedy approval. I am with same employer since I landed to US and same client since GC applied. This weekend is one hell of GC weekned for me. I been sitting and collecting all RFE's. I am really praying GOD it would be simple. :(

Don't worry friend and since you were with same employer so I think you will be very easily able to handle this RFE. I think it might be good for you in one sense that as soon as you reply to the RFE with correct response, then I am sure that you will get approved in no time. Good Luck. My 2 Cents!
Gorilla said:
This weekend is one hell of GC weekned for me. I been sitting and collecting all RFE's. I am really praying GOD it would be simple. :(

Friends,

I couldn't not found the format of EVL, Could you please guys help me to get that format.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Prasad

Prasad, ( Now I know your Name Mr. Gorilla urf Prasad Garu.)
Check this link for EVL Format posted by Dsatish. Hope this helps.
Gorilla said:
Friends,
I couldn't not found the format of EVL, Could you please guys help me to get that format.
Thanks for the help in advance.
Prasad

Thanks Much 'Need Help1' i got the format now. Some how when i search i couldn't found this thread :( . Once again thanks for your great help.

I use to put this laugh till friday(( :D )) but now my laugh has changed to :( atleast untill i responded my RFE

Thanks
Prasad.

RFE issued

Mine was issued on OCt 6th. Waiting to hear from Lawyer. He says it could be EVL. Let's see. Today is columbus day so USPS is closed ! I will post details tomorrow.

Hi Indian_in_USA, I think your laywer no later than tomorrow will receive your RFE, usually it will take 4 days to get it and i too hope for you gets same thing and it will simple RFE. Does your Birth certificate affidte or you sent original?

Rfe

Why does CIS send RFE for Employment Letter to some? Does it mean they do not believe these applicants are employed any more?

It is such a mystery

CIS sends RFE's like EVL to make sure that the applicant is still working for the sponsoring employer and Sometimes just to prove that they have touched the case and to show in the improvement of processing times.
Dear Friend, CIS has no real logic and everything we see in the approval treand shows how CIS is really a "Chakra Vuha".

wat_04 said:
Why does CIS send RFE for Employment Letter to some? Does it mean they do not believe these applicants are employed any more?
It is such a mystery

EVL RFE is good

Guys,
I think this is very good on CIS to send RFE on EVL since lots of desi guys have moved to different company towards the tag end of I485 process and have not filed for AC21. I have a feeling that USCIS is bent upon catching these folks so that the stamping location do not have to burden themselves with these cases.

3rd EAD and 3rd AP approved No 485 yet...

VSC is hard at work approving my applications - unfortunately, they are obstinately refusing to approve the ONLY application that matters - I485.

My recent history:

FP2: 07/17/04 (scheduled 08/18/2004)
I-485 LUDs: 08/26/04; 10/05/04; 10/06/04

3rd EAD: RD 09/15/04; Approved: 10/07/04
3rd AP: RD 09/15/04; Approved: 10/12/04

Someone at VSC picked up my I-485 last weeks (2 days in a row), put it aside for some reason without approving, and then approved my EAD and AP within a week.

That EAD and AP had been applied as a sort of "sacrificial offering" (aka bribe) to the gods at VSC, in the vain hope that it would trigger 485 approval. Instead the VSC gods accepted my offering (bribe) and still did not give the boon. Now I am left wondering how I should worship these great, all-powerful, invisible gods who seem to utterly not care about their devotees whose life plans are so dependent on them..............

Any fresh ideas???

Biometric form (G35) RFE

The patiently awaited RFE is here. Seems like they are asking for Biometric information. Like my name, address, employer etc. Lawyer should send it to me by friday. Hopefully USCIS receives my answers by mid next week

gods with a small g is strictly intended sarcastically. To understand how I really feel about the VSC folks, simply reverse g-o-d

They are asking Biometric data now ? Are they crazy :mad:
Indian_in_USA said:
The patiently awaited RFE is here. Seems like they are asking for Biometric information. Like my name, address, employer etc. Lawyer should send it to me by friday. Hopefully USCIS receives my answers by mid next week

'gc-despo' yeah!!! what a fate!!!, they should have approve your application.

Don't worry buddy we will be there.

I have also applied the AP-2 in the same hope of getting I485 triggered. I think now, i should leave that hope too......
Gorilla said:
'gc-despo'. Don't worry buddy we will be there.