Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

You should send an email about your name check status and the email address is fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov and if you search the forum, you will get lots of formats for Name Check to be sent to Mr. David Hardy, Records Management Section, FBI, Washington DC.

Hello needhelp1, how are you

I got interview date for mid Feb, I am happy in a way that after transfer when one goes interview you get the stamp right there. I am ready with all my paperwork in place already.

Finally I got email from FBI after 3-1/2 months of trying that name check for me and my wife both got cleared in March 2003. Good Luck to you for approval.

Atlast Finally! Thank GOD atleast you will out of this loop soon and I am happy for you.

I am really tired now because of all this name check mess. I have taken an appointment tomorrow with Local Office in NJ and I am going to talk to atleast someone in person and see what he has to say about all this FBI Name Check mess and hoping that the IIO atleast will initiate the name check right there. Actually, even my wife also got her Name Check cleared on March 03 and for some reason, I am stuck with this mess.

PremChopra said:
Hello needhelp1, how are you
I got interview date for mid Feb, I am happy in a way that after transfer when one goes interview you get the stamp right there. I am ready with all my paperwork in place already.
Finally I got email from FBI after 3-1/2 months of trying that name check for me and my wife both got cleared in March 2003. Good Luck to you for approval.

Happyperson approved

Hi,

My wife and my I-485 have been approved. Received emails this afternoon (01/31/05). My children's cases cannot be found, but I am sure they are approved too.

Thank you to everyone in this forum for their support. Needhelp1, I am sure your approvals will come now.

RD : 12/20/2002
ND : 01/23/2003
FP1: 02/22/2003
FP2: 08/07/2004
Approval : 01/31/2005
No RFE.

Happyperson

needhelp1
Wishing you good luck with your query at the local office. I won't consider myself out of loop until I get the stamping done after interview.

HappyPerson
Congratulations to you, I am very happy for you and you will be a real Happy person now. One more Dec 2002 filer cleared.

Premchopra, Thank you

PremChopra,

Thank You. Is the stamping after approval straight forward or do I have to take any employment letters or Paystubs. Also do my children's passport have to get stamped? Do I take them for stamping?

Good luck to other people still waiting.

Happyperson

Balle Balle

Jo bole so nihal Sat Sri Akaal, har har mahadev, Jai Sri Krishn, Jai Sri Ram, Allah hu Akbar, Jai Mata Di, Om Sai Ram
Radha Soami, Om Namo Shivai, Jai Ganeshai Namai, Jai Baba Balak Nath, Jai Balaji, Thank God, Thank Jesus.

Bottom line, I got approval today after interview at Atlanta office. Everything went well and smooth.
Officer was efficient and quick. She quickly went through my and my spouse's files together.
Documents asked for:
- I-140 Approval - for some reason it was not in the file
- W-2s for 2003, I gave 2004 also
- New Employer's letter - I gave letter which showed that I am using AC-21
- Social Security Cards
- Old EAD Cards
- Passport size photos for both of us
Officer asked all routine I-485 questions and also confirmed date of births and parent's names

Our interviews were scheduled for 1:00pm/1:30pm, we reached there 11:30am, we were called in
at 12.15pm and we were out by 12.35.

Please let me know if I can answer questions for anyone. I will be regularly checking
Atlanta Case transfer thread and I-485 Vermont thread. If you post any questions for me
in any thread the best is send a pm.

Many many thanks to Atlanta thread members RealCanadian is better than the best just
because of his postings I didn't ask much questions. Feb6361, Tufan,fresh72, RSK1,giveme_gc
and ATLDesi are very special for all their contributions in the forum.

Good Luck to all of them and my old Vermont thread buddies Sanga, Gorilla and needhelp1 and many others.
Special thanks also go to ginnu for helping everyone so promptly.