Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

I read in this forum somewhere that it takes 3 to 6 months to send the FP results from one centre is another. So the best bet will be to call the VSC and inform them about the issue. If you create a new thread about this issue, I am sure that people who have gone through this experience will be able to guide you.
radhakris said:
My 485 is pending in VSC and I live in CA. 3 weeks ago I gave my FP2 but surprisingly LUD is not changed yet. I called FBI to check the status of FP2 and they said that they sent the results to California Service Center. Has anyone faced this problem before? Do I need to inform VSC that FP2 results are sent to CSC by FBI? Has anyone given fingerprints from an area outside their service center?

Thanks for your insight.

radhakris:

I read in this forum that there is centralize database to which all centers have an access. So it does not matter which center gets the FP results all center will have an access..

I dont know how far this is true..

JJ

radhakris, I had similar experience as you. I live in CA too, and after FP2, FBI told me that the results had been sent to CSC. I did not take any action, and 8 days after my FP2 scheduled date (I did FP2 early) the LUD for my wife and myself changed, even though the message did not. I take it from several other people's experience that the LUD change was FP2 being recieved. So, just hang in for couple of weeks after your FP2 scheduled date and you should see LUD change.

Folks,

LUD just changed today to 10/05/2004 for my wife and my case from 08/26/2004, but message remains the same (FP1 recieved on....). I wonder what's happening. I am a bit concerned because I was expecting this LUD change to be accompanied by approval, as per the experience of several forum members like sanga, allthebest etc...

Hi anxious_485 and others,

please could u tell me ur case is at disrtrict ofice or service center,
'am just curious bcuz what i heard was LUD never change with district offices.

thanks

gc-despo

gc-despo

Normally after FP2 the LUD changes without change in the online status message. Some people get several LUD changes before they are finally approved. So don't worry about it, hopefully your approval is expected soon.

Wish you good luck.

gc-despo said:
Folks,

LUD just changed today to 10/05/2004 for my wife and my case from 08/26/2004, but message remains the same (FP1 recieved on....). I wonder what's happening. I am a bit concerned because I was expecting this LUD change to be accompanied by approval, as per the experience of several forum members like sanga, allthebest etc...

Hi

I do feel the date of labor submission date matters a lot.

More often than not, people with substitute labor get their I-140 approvals way faster than others and so is the case with I-485.

I maybe wrong....

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE issued

My LUD changed again yesterday (10/5). I got an email around 7.30pm from USCIS stating that RFE has been issued on my case and they have sent out the note yesterday. Spoke with my Lawyer, he is saying that this maybe for an Employer letter. Lets see.

ND: Jan 03
485 case
Fp2: 8/26/04

allthebest, Thank you for your words of encouragement. Today our LUD changed yet again from 10/05/2004 to 10/06/2004 without change of message. Looks like there is some movement in our file, and hopefully allthebest's theory holds good in our case!

Vermont Service center

That's where my application is being processed. I believe, Newark, NJ is where i would go for stamping.

The processing dates for I485 in VSC has been moved "November 12, 2002" and I hope that VSC continues to approve cases with the same spirit and moves the processing date to current date. Just being too optimistic :D ;)

dates moving up will help...

Atleast it will help some people who could initiate the case status inquiry. NeedHelp1 you would be approved before Tuesday of next week ( considering the FP2 trend).

I think rajudm's guess about needhelp1 might be correct. I am thinking I might have to wait 3 more weeks (FP2 9/15) to hear something (right now I am so desperate I want some status, Approval/RFE/Transfer doesn't matter).

Thanks rajudm and PremChopra for your predictions! I am really restless and slowly losing hope by the way CIS is processing the applications. I have called already twice to Congressman office and they haven't done anything yet and I too want to hear something from CIS asap just to know that my case is in good shape as my online message doesn't tell me anything. :mad:

I wish you guys too Best of Luck!

PremChopra said:
I think rajudm's guess about needhelp1 might be correct. I am thinking I might have to wait 3 more weeks (FP2 9/15) to hear something (right now I am so desperate I want some status, Approval/RFE/Transfer doesn't matter).

Hi folks,

I am getting apprehensive about my I-485 case

485 RD 12/09/2002
FP2: 08/18/2004
LUD1: 08/26/2004; LUD2: 10/05/2004; LUD3: 10/06/2004

After 2 consecutive days of LUD change on I-485, suddenly I just got e-mails from USCIS that they have approved my wife and my 3rd EAD (5pm Vermont time)

Does this mean that they found some problem with my I-485, which will take time to resolve and so they approved EAD. Hope not! My one ray of hope is that NYSesaSucks today reported I-485 approval and said that his EAD got approved the previous morning. VSC guys are crazy..... :confused:

Guys,

So we moved to NOV 12, 2002. VSC is working really hard now a days and looks like trend changed according RD or ND not fp2 isn't it? :confused: