Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

New week of hope...

These days I have stopped liking for weekends because no one is processing I-485s during weekend. Also checking the forum/status is so frequent on weekdays it seems like something is not happening in routine.

I disagree with the statement in bold as we have seen lots of approval emails on the saturday too. So in keeping the habit, I keep checking my mails on the weekend and also the forum, but I miss most of my friends who comment regularly on various issues of immigration knowledge.

I wish that this week, atleast some of us will see the end of the GC tunnel :)
And I just checked the rupnet website and last week, out of 48 cases approved nearly 20 of them are in August and September 04 FP2 cases.

PremChopra said:
no one is processing I-485s during weekend. Also checking the forum/status is so frequent on weekdays it seems like something is not happening in routine.

I see people posting that they got the email during the weekend but couple of times when I asked in the posts I found that they received emails on friday night. Till now I have to find the first person who got the email on Saturday or Sunday.

On the other hand I also checked emails and status during weekends because I believed that USCIS has some batch process which runs at exact hour (but was not sure of weekends).

Guys,
Another approval of late Dec 2002 RDallthebest and I am very happy to see this treand as my dates are close to allthebest and ge_he2003 RD and ND dates and they got approvals recently. Go VSC Go.....

Guys I was regularly visiting this thread. But a couple of weeks after Sanga's approval I got a bit restless and depressed to see no progress in our case. Thank God I got the approval finally this weekend.

I hope and wish that you all get your approvals this month.

My good wishes are with you all.

All The Best

ND: 1/28/03
FP2: 7/21/04 (Scheduled for 8/14/04)
LUD: 8/25/04 before Approval
AD: 10/1/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Allthebest. I remember that we all ( You, me, Sanga and most the same date applicants ) shared lots of good and hopeless times together and I am really happy to see most of the guys approvals and I sincerely pray to GOD that all pending 2001,2002 cases get approved soon including mine.
allthebest said:
I hope and wish that you all get your approvals this month.
My good wishes are with you all.
All The Best
ND: 1/28/03
FP2: 7/21/04 (Scheduled for 8/14/04)
LUD: 8/25/04 before Approval
AD: 10/1/04

Needhelp1

It's because of the support of you all that the wait becomes a bit less painful. I join you in the prayers.

Gorilla

Thanks for the good wishes.

needhelp1 said:
Allthebest. I remember that we all ( You, me, Sanga and most the same date applicants ) shared lots of good and hopeless times together and I am really happy to see most of the guys approvals and I sincerely pray to GOD that all pending 2001,2002 cases get approved soon including mine.

i am hoping our applications will be done before 'thanks giving day' Becasue those guys will start vacation for christmas. :(

Forget Thanksgiving day - You will be approved before Halloween :D
Wish you all the best!

Gorilla said:
i am hoping our applications will be done before 'thanks giving day' Becasue those guys will start vacation for christmas. :(

What does this mean?

Does this mean they will divert attention to I-485 after cap has reached?

NEWSFLASH : H1B Cap Reached on October 1, 2004
Posted : October 03, 2004

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced on the evening of Friday, October 1, 2004 that the H1B cap has been
reached for fiscal year (FY) 2005. The USCIS factored into its count of petitions subject to the FY2005 cap the number of Chile /
Singapore set-asides that were unused in FY2004. For those who are subject to the H1B cap, new H1B petitions may be resubmitted no
earlier than April 1, 2005, allowing them to start work only on or after October 1, 2005.

Unless authorized to do so in some other capacity, for a person subject to the H1B cap, it is not permissible to simply remain in
the U.S. awaiting the opportunity to file an H1B case in April 2005.

I-485
ND:01/22/03
FP1: 04/11/03
FP2: 09/22/04
AD:???

My wife:
I-485
ND: 04/04/03
FP1:05/09/03
FP2: 10/06/04

Allthebest,

Congratulations and wish you all the best!

Your approval gives me also some hope against hope because my FP2 dates are very similar to yours.

FP2 completed: 07/17/04
FP2 scheduled: 08/18/04
LUD: 08/26/04

What was the online message for your case before approval. Was it "FP1 recieved on xx/xx/2003..." or had it changed to "FP2 recieved". Did you have only 1 LUD change or multiple between FP2 and approval.

Thanks a lot!

gc-despo

My LUD (8/25/04) changed just once after the FP2 (Done 7/21/04, Scheduled 8/14/04). There was no change in the online message. It still showed the same FP1 received message.

Hopefully you should also get the approval this month.

Wish you all the best.

gc-despo said:
Allthebest,

Congratulations and wish you all the best!

Your approval gives me also some hope against hope because my FP2 dates are very similar to yours.

FP2 completed: 07/17/04
FP2 scheduled: 08/18/04
LUD: 08/26/04

What was the online message for your case before approval. Was it "FP1 recieved on xx/xx/2003..." or had it changed to "FP2 recieved". Did you have only 1 LUD change or multiple between FP2 and approval.

Thanks a lot!

LUD changed for my 485 case from 07/12/2004 to 10/04/2004.

The Status Msg:
On October 1, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

What does this mean, RESUMED???

-dhi_img

No LUD change for me

My I-485 was filed in Jan,2003 and my spouse on March,2003. There is no activity seen on my case after FP. any guess what's going on with my case.

LUD not updated

My 485 is pending in VSC and I live in CA. 3 weeks ago I gave my FP2 but surprisingly LUD is not changed yet. I called FBI to check the status of FP2 and they said that they sent the results to California Service Center. Has anyone faced this problem before? Do I need to inform VSC that FP2 results are sent to CSC by FBI? Has anyone given fingerprints from an area outside their service center?

Thanks for your insight.

LUD and Status msg changed again

Guys,
LUD and Status Msg changed again.

Prev Msg:
On October 1, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Current Msg:
On October 4, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

I'm bit confused here, if you see only the date is changed in the Msg, what is happening, anybody has any idea, is this normal? Please share your comments.

Regards,
-dhi_img

Last edited by a moderator: