Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

Update about my case!

I have received a routine letter from Congressman's office that says that they have contacted VSC about our cases and rightnow VSC is processing NOV 12th 2002 and we will have to wait for 2 months or so for our dates to be processed.

I honestly don't know how I should control my :D :D :D

I agree PremChopra, but as you know that my case was not handled by INS properly and even as of today, I have no way of seeing anything online as it says that the receipt number is wrong from the day I filled.

So now I have used another weapon in my armory and I have faxed the letter sent to me by CIS longtime back that they will rectify the Online message to give proper update of my case and even after 91 days they have no done anything on my case.

After seeing this letter, the representative said that she will follow it up more seriously with USCIS as she now believes that CIS is really being harsh on us. Lets see if this make IIO works on our cases. I don't know which turn our cases will take and we are leaving it totally to GOD to helps us in this tough times. Good Luck to You Buddy!

PremChopra said:
That is the reason I have controlled my emotions and resisted to contact senator/congressman yet.

Rfe

was issued by for I-485 USCIS yesterday. Finished FP2 on 08/11. ND - feb 25th, 2003.

If it is the whole employment based RFE, does it matter if W2 for last year is less, more so because of personal leave without pay? Please advise.

How about a format of employment letter? I just want to be prepared and not be caught by surprise.

I would really appreciate any help I can get in this regard.

thanks

I don't think less pay should be an issue, it has been discussed so many times and people have got approvals without problems.

Also for sample of employment letter just search a little bit someone posted it couple of days back, if you search you will find it.

wat_04,
Don't worry and I am sure that it is a routine RFE. I don't think that if you have earned less wages last year as GC is for future employment and as long as your employer can show good financial ability to Pay then you should be fine. If you look into this forum, you will find the format for EVL. Good Luck!

Guys,
I have emailed twice to Name Check Dept in 14 days and I have also faxed them twice in two months and I haven't heard anything from them. :mad:

Did anybody have similar experiences ?

wat_04:

I would suggest you wait for the RFE as when I was issued an RFE,started assembling documents, however as and when I got the RFE it was in ref to Birth Certificate, these are my 2 cents.

Thanks

Thank You

for your comments. I did search and got a sample format.

It is kind of annoying. After waiting for a while, you see this damn RFE and it is always so unpredictable. RFE could be anything. One cannot help but thinking about it all the time till the letter reaches you.

LUD changed on 09/23 and then on 10/08 with this stupid message.

I finally got my FP2 notice and scheduled on 10/22, i tried to do it earlier, but the office in columbus does not entertain that idea. so i guess with the holiday season, i'll be lucky if my application gets approved by next 02/05.
My spouse's LUD has changed to yesterday, mine still stays the same, don't know what implication that is..
Needhelp1, I hope yous gets approved soon. I tend to think the RD date does not impact your approval, so don't worry. You'll get there.

I agree with you completely gc-despo. It looks like initially they responded to couple of people and as when most of us started enquiring on phone and fax and now email, they are ignoring the requests.
My congressman's office staff told me that FBI Name Check Dept doesn't respond to them too. So there is nothing much we can do about it than keep trying till we get some info. Good Luck!
gc-despo said:
needhelp1,
I have faxed twice for Name check in sept and have recieved no reply. No one cares....

CONGRATULATIONS 'NEED HELP1' you completed century posts in this thread and you are the winner now :D . Please contiue your mercy on us. :p

I was actually missing your feedback Mr.Gorilla :cool: and atlast you have made my Day :D

Any developments on your case ? Just curious to know.
Gorilla said:
CONGRATULATIONS 'NEED HELP1' you completed century posts in this thread and you are the winner now :D . Please contiue your mercy on us. :p

Rupnet Update

This First week of october was good for VSC in terms of approvals and we already have 27 approvals logged as of 4.30 PM EST. Lets hope that the coming weeks will also be like the first week and I am signing off for the week and Everybody have a Happy Weekend Guys and hopefully we should have some good news coming week :) 1st week of OCT 04

Gurus,

Just now i got email, that i got an RFE on my case do not know yet, i think i have to wait till another 1 week to see what it is.. . Would you please guys send any thread those who RFE on thier 485.

Thanks for the help

Here it is what it say currently

"On October 8, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Some movement Gorilla...

Recently RFE is considered to be good. I think it will be routine EVL, W-2s and paystubs. If you search the forum someone just posted a sample EVL couple of days back.

Wish you a speedy approval after the RFE response. Hope Deng-Deng theory works for you.

Thanks for your wishes Prem. Right now i am collecting possible RFE's by the time i receive my RFE i would be prepared. I hope it is good RFE(with no trouble). GOD BLESS MEEEE. :(

ge_he2003

Gorilla,

You will be fine. Wish you a speedy approval. God is there to take care of you.

Thanks,
ge_he2003

Thanks for the wishes ge_he2003, i should have been open my case on moday. i am still little tense this weekned what RFE it would be. Hoping for the best :(