JUNE VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS...Time to tie the knot with your Greencard

UN,

Before this thread goes too personal, I would like to say that Saras76 has his own way of expresssing things out of his own experince and watching USCIS working over the years. Some times I do find his comments useful. But I would guess you to be much older than Saras76.

Saras76 and particularly you do seem to have knowledge about various immigration aspects. But I keep seeing too much information in your lengthy posts in every thread. For example this thread is for visa number prediction in June bulletin. It would be useful for us if we talk about the news letter from Murthy regarding movements, LC substitution ban law, or last month's uscis visa bulletin in this thread.

Sometimes, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find the information I want among the posts that have info about out of status, conditions in US, or about why people go back to India. I know you either you are tempted or you were asked questions many times by others about various things not related to a thread but please resist from answering them in the same thread.

When I look at a thread I would like to get opinions from various people about the same topic but not various opinions regarding different issues from the same person or handful of people. It would not be that useful.

Message for UN!

UN,

I read your posts along with others with interest but I have to say that you have indeed crossed the line here in your repudiation of Saras and others.

First of all, you yourself are a self-appointed expert (I'm safely assuming you have NO LEGAL certification or BAR membership) on this forum. Hence, you have relinquished the right to admonish any other posters views, opinions etc.

Two, you have a personal, financial and clearly selfish motive in being here because you have made a profession out of this forum. You have admitted innumermous times that you make money on the side by helping people apply for sundry immigration benefits.

Three, granted, you offer and provide free information to some people on occasion which certainly is appreciated. In fact, I for one, have agreed with you on few occasions. However, that is exactly the purpose of this forum. To provide and share information with other posters as best as you can. Hence, you cannot walk around with a big head for something that is assumed as the primary intent on this site.

Four, regardless of what you know, or not know, it's about time to shed your ARROGANCE and steer clear of responses and threads that get you excited. Your sarcasm is well-noted on this forum. But you are tolerated more than necessary because it is clear that you DO have more knowledge than a lot of other people. Then again, that has led to a swollen head...

Lastly, you sound so hollow and empty when you boast that you have helped too many people around here and will continue to do so. Your claim lacks sincerity and clearly you are not humble in tooting your horn.

Of course, you will be around for a long time, because it's your PROFESSION, you make money out of people and on the side you provide some free information to maintain your high-pedestal, holier-than-thou image.

Right ...

Exactly who are you Saras???

What experience do you have?, what knowledge do you have when it comes to immigration (oh yeah, you consolidated some links which you pasted from some other peoples links with regards to name check)

You have over 2,000 postings of saying exactly nothing

A few months ago, you responded to a poster that you really don't know how the visa dates work; which is pretty obvious from your postings

Many of your postings are self pity postings of how your friends got greencards who applied after you; usics/dos doesn't know what they are doing. Why don't you go make a proposal to uscis/dos and do process re-engineering. I'm sure you have all the majical bullets of how they can fix the issue. Because you don't understand the law and processes and the inherent limitations, you keep posting nonsense.

booo, hooo my case got transferred to local office by mistake and then visa dates got cut off and I should have gotten greencard. Do you really think people feel sorry for you; a person I know died while waiting for greencard and his wife and two kids had to leave USA (his date was current and he was stuck in name check).

I have not seen you do one statistical analysis, intertwine it with the law; discuss the public information that is available and how visa dates work.

buddy; you have a lot of people fooled on these boards who don't come around much.

If I were you; I would stop the nonsense postings; you don't want to go head to head with me; I have helped too many people on these boards and will continue to do so; long after you leave.

NOTE : THE POSTING BELOW IS IN RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE POSTING THAT UN HAS SUBSEQUENTLY DELETED.

This is how I read your all your postings (everything in parenthesis is what UN wants you to learn from his postings)

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah (I (UN) am the best) .. blah blah blah (I (UN) know everything) ... blah blah blah (I (UN) am the self anointed superhero of this forum saving peoples lives) .. blah blah blah .. (I (UN) have and will continue to make a lot of money) ... blah blah blah ... (People reading this please send me (UN) a PM so I can help you with your Sub Labor and make money) blah blah blah ... (DID I (UN) MENTION I KNOW EVERYTHING AND THAT I AM THE BEST)

PS: UN buddy, I guess I really pricked your HUGE ego. You see its so easy to do. Its hard to miss such a gigantic thing asking to be pricked ... also, the super hero comment is probably because I watched Spiderman this weekend. Also, please do not try your old trick of creating new IDs in the name of kuttabilli and other such idiotic usernames to sling mud at me. Its all to transparent.

Second PS: As for your question about who I am. I am a regular immigrant who is trying to get his GC through the prescribed channels. Along the way I have learnt a few things and have shared my experiences with people. I do agree that a lot of my earlier posts were pathetic and full of self pity. The difference between you and me is that I learnt from them and steer clear of such posts. Still, for me, a little bit of selfpity is still better than an overindulgence in selfworkship that you are so prone to.

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Only once did I asked help to UN. The information he gave me was completely WRONG and scared the hell out of me. But it was for free so it was my own fault.
I got a lawyer(one certified by the board of lawyers in my state) and he corrected the info given by UN----> 100% wrong and very pessimistic.
But I guess because it was free, again, it was my own fault.

To UN

UN,

I am following this forum almost everyday and I admire your tips to people on their cases on many instances. BUT Since last couple of days, I see lots of arrogance and contradition in your posts, which is really pathetic and I lost all honor for you. Your posts, especially after labor substitution annoucement from OMB, are too much self-directed and this shows what kind of person you are. It is now very much clear that your motive to help people was only for your business and you do not care whether it is good for people like us or not. So please shut your mouth for being self-proclaimed expert on immigration matter where even DOL / USCIS is not even sure and do not misguide people here. Please understand that with your this attitude, DOL will not going to stop publishing any rule as you are not big gun.

Exactly who are you Saras???

What experience do you have?, what knowledge do you have when it comes to immigration (oh yeah, you consolidated some links which you pasted from some other peoples links with regards to name check)

You have over 2,000 postings of saying exactly nothing

A few months ago, you responded to a poster that you really don't know how the visa dates work; which is pretty obvious from your postings

Many of your postings are self pity postings of how your friends got greencards who applied after you; usics/dos doesn't know what they are doing. Why don't you go make a proposal to uscis/dos and do process re-engineering. I'm sure you have all the majical bullets of how they can fix the issue. Because you don't understand the law and processes and the inherent limitations, you keep posting nonsense.

booo, hooo my case got transferred to local office by mistake and then visa dates got cut off and I should have gotten greencard. Do you really think people feel sorry for you; a person I know died while waiting for greencard and his wife and two kids had to leave USA (his date was current and he was stuck in name check).

I have not seen you do one statistical analysis, intertwine it with the law; discuss the public information that is available and how visa dates work.

buddy; you have a lot of people fooled on these boards who don't come around much.

If I were you; I would stop the nonsense postings; you don't want to go head to head with me; I have helped too many people on these boards and will continue to do so; long after you leave.

I am sorry, I did not talked to one lawyer but with 2 an a paralegal and all confirmed that the info given to me by UN was wrong and terrorist to say the least.
I just post this and nothing personal against anyone, but you get what you are paying for and once I paid I got the right info from a certified law professional.

So as I said I dont have anyone to blame but myself

Hey what's with all of you ganging up against UN? From my experience, people like him make this forum worthwhile. He, along with many others, has contributed too much to this forum. So what he's incorrect once in a while? Count the number of posts directly addressed to him. I know he's opinionated and maybe is looking to make some money from his expertise. So what's wrong with that?

I never said I have anything personal against anyone.
If anything, I blame myself for ask advice from someone is not a lawyer. That is all. What he told me was completelly wrong and very upsetting
But as I said I only blame ME , no one else

People, Get Some Common Sense !!

UN has been a key contributor to information on these message boards. Always very helpful and willing to share information. Not just that, he actually knows what he is talking about !! I do find posts by Saras nothing but nonsense and useless rambling.
Look, this is nothing personal but just looking at the essence of the posts I think Saras should stop posting unnecessarily.

UN, Thank you for keeping this board educated. I would say chill out man !! A few darts thrown at you shouldn't cause you to leave this board. Ultimately it is your choice but you must know that you are very well APPRECIATED by a majority of us. Take care.

Prepare for the worst

Well its near time again, and the guesses wont hurt any much more than this long period of waiting..........How do you think the dates would move?....back or forward?

Well the way I have read the bulletins till now it will be at the same date or EB3 will become Unavailable for the rest of the year (Till October bulletin).

Ma-Labor; I have been looking for exit strategy for a long time. Unfortunately, when i don't post; people will send e-mails to me; or send me a link and request I answer them.

I do not do this for money. I have made my money a very long time ago. For three years, I kept it very quiet as to my background, until I was forced to reveal it. Problem is when you work at high levels; you expect certain competency from people because those are the people that surround you. I would have expected that people who immigration means so much to, would research the topic, inside, outside, up down, backwards and forwards but I guess that was wrong expectation. I sometimes mistakenly believe that everyone is doing this research rather then just blindly putting opinions on here.

I should have stuck to golfing rather then trying to educate "skilled" workers who don't want to do any research themselves.

Anyways; I now have reason to stop posting. Just enjoy life, go golfing and then odd time I will come back to boards and see the same discussions going on.

Final sign off.

Good luck to everyone.

Well, you do have your green card now. Weather is finally warming up and golfing sounds so much better. So do whatever you think is right for you. However, you should know that there are many out here who sincerely appreciate your advice. I'm sure you are smart enough to not take these comments seriously.

United nations you did talk to me and mentioned something regarding my case that was wrong. And very upsetting. But as I said, the only person to blame is me , because I should have gone to a lawyer. You get what you are paying for.
As of my case, you dont know my circumstances, only my lawyer and my prospective employer know them. You are certainly very arrogant and abusive going to my history and read it and bringing that here. That only shows what kind of person you are. that and the fact that you erase the post where you insulted saras76
It is not a GC who gives a person value as a human being. You just showed what kind of person you are.

Exactly!! Let's Stick to the 'Topic of the Thread'

UN,

Before this thread goes too personal, I would like to say that Saras76 has his own way of expresssing things out of his own experince and watching USCIS working over the years. Some times I do find his comments useful. But I would guess you to be much older than Saras76.

Saras76 and particularly you do seem to have knowledge about various immigration aspects. But I keep seeing too much information in your lengthy posts in every thread. For example this thread is for visa number prediction in June bulletin. It would be useful for us if we talk about the news letter from Murthy regarding movements, LC substitution ban law, or last month's uscis visa bulletin in this thread.

Sometimes, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find the information I want among the posts that have info about out of status, conditions in US, or about why people go back to India. I know you either you are tempted or you were asked questions many times by others about various things not related to a thread but please resist from answering them in the same thread.

When I look at a thread I would like to get opinions from various people about the same topic but not various opinions regarding different issues from the same person or handful of people. It would not be that useful.

I completely agree with Indian_gc_ocean that we need to stick to the topic on which the thread started. This thread for example, could go on till its time for the July 2007 Visa bulletin is published in mid June 2007. I also would like to subscribe to the thoughts of Saras76 who seems to have gone through the rough in the immigration process. I would like Saras76 to continue even after his PD becomes current.

My prediction is as good as anybody's.......just hopeful that dates for India EB2 & EB3 move....even by a day.....because from May 2006 to May 2007 bulletin EB3 has moved from 03/01/2001 to 05/08/2001 and EB2 has moved from 01/01/2003 to 01/08/2003. Any forward movement is good as long as the dates DON'T retrogress to 1998 or 1999.

My guess For June; EB2 India will not move, EB3 India will move atleast by a month. My reason is simple, conversion of many EB3s to EB2 and Muthy's site says USCIS will move some May cut-off dates (http://murthy.com/news/n_mtavis.html). If you have problem with my guess, please don't vest your anger on me.

My guess For June; EB2 India will not move, EB3 India will move atleast by a month. My reason is simple, conversion of many EB3s to EB2

I think you may be absolutely right on this ...
Hmm think about this .. what if EB3 fly past EB2 India guys ... would we see reverse trends .. /:) \.....

United nations you did talk to me and mentioned something regarding my case that was wrong. And very upsetting. But as I said, the only person to blame is me , because I should have gone to a lawyer. You get what you are paying for.
As of my case, you dont know my circumstances, only my lawyer and my prospective employer know them. You are certainly very arrogant and abusive going to my history and read it and bringing that here. That only shows what kind of person you are. that and the fact that you erase the post where you insulted saras76
It is not a GC who gives a person value as a human being. You just showed what kind of person you are.
you have posted atleast 5 times about how you were given wrong info.................can you please enlighten us to what it was???

and please dont repeat........we all know that you were only to blame for it.

you have posted atleast 5 times about how you were given wrong info.................can you please enlighten us to what it was???

and please dont repeat........we all know that you were only to blame for it.

techy, on busy day I get a call every 4 minutes and typically i get 1,000 e-mails per month from people. The phone calls and e-mails are generally answered from known people to me since I took my contact info off the boards a long time ago.

carolva, is not from India, China or Pakistan which comprises 99.9% of the communication.

In last year I can only remember two people who I communicated with who are not from above three countries. One lady who went for EB greencard who was 245i candidate who had signed a document many years ago at an interview that she was involved in marriage fraud and she wanted to know how to get out of it.

Second person was 245i candidate whose april 2001 labor got withdrawan but had new priority date in 2004 and wanted to know when her priority date was going to get current so that she could get EAD. Maybe her and maybe not.

She is just another example of someone playing around with the boards and immigration system. She doesn't understand that people will go through historical postings and find inconsistencies. Her employer signed her 140 under penalty of perjury that they wanted to employ her on a permanent basis. She files in premium and then after it gets approved she gets laid off. As if any business environment they make a decision in one week to lay someone off. This take some time to sort itself out. Then they have no desire to employ her fulltime but she is going to take a letter from them and file 485 which they have no intention of hiring her and she has no intention of working with them (these are all from her postings). Then it gets even more comical that she is talking about taking advice from a lawyer but she is asking these questions on an immigration board and claimed to have called me.

One thing I have come to understand in last couple of days which I should have understood a long time ago; is that people are anonymous and say things as they feel because there are no repurcussions to them or they just switch ID's and play good cop/bad cop.

Many posters are from third world countries; some live in poverty, some make $18,000, some make $50k, some make $100K and some make over a million dollars; we are at different ages; we have different biases from what we have seen when we are young or our own experiences living in USA, we have different education, different skills, different exposures which formulate how we post, how we research and how we come to conclusions. When you have people from varying backgrounds, education and skill there is going to be conflict. I realized that due to all these differences; we fly at different altitudes in our way of thinking.

Because this thread has left a bitter taste to me; I didn't want to exit on a bad note in this portal (i have started to delete many of my postings; post count has dropped by 1,400 from yesterday. If people want to do their own research then let them do so.).

However, because a lot of people do know me; I am going to post my background (note: i do the question/answer for free) have not charged for a single phone call; people offer to pay and I turn them down; mainly because I don't care for $200 or $500; I have made over 7 figures for a few years (salary, bonsues, restricted stock options, stock options, deferred compensation plans but I still hang onto this portal answering peoples questions because that is my nature.

Below is a link to Securities and Exchange Commission web-site which shows OneGroup (Bank One and now JP Morgan) mutual funds ($100 billion company). I was the CFO/Treasurer of not only this company but 12 other major banks in USA. Below is the officer table. Take a close look at who had reporting lines to me; specifically the background of the legal people. I ran at a very high altitude which most people on these forums cannot even talk to in their everyday life; can't even got on the same floor and about 30 floors below on the organization chart. therefore, when people who don't do any research or keep posting nonsense without any basis, it gets very annoying for a person with my background; because if they came to these types of conclusions without doing any research in their professional careers; they would get fired very quickly. People with my background don't have any time for incompetency in any manner. This is what we are used to; this is what our expectations are.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/763852/000095015204001707/l05136anvcsrs.txt

Caption>
NAME AND ADDRESS(1)
BIRTHDATE
POSITION HELD AND
TIME SERVED WITH THE TRUST PRINCIPAL OCCUPATION DURING THE PAST FIVE YEARS
---------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
<S> <C>
David J. Kundert Since 1995, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Bank One
10/28/42 Investment Management Group. Since 1992, President and Chief
President Executive Officer, Banc One Investment Advisors Corporation.
10/15/03 - present Director, Banc One Investment Advisors Corporation, One
Group Dealer Services, Inc., and One Group Administrative
Services, Inc.

Nadeem Yousaf From August 1999 to present, Vice President, Financial
1/26/69 Services, BISYS Fund Services, Inc. From March 1997 to June
Treasurer 1999, Director of Canadian Operations, Investor Bank and
11/13/03 - present Trust.

Beverly J. Langley From June 1992 to present, Senior Compliance Director of
10/4/56 Banc One Investment Advisors Corporation.
Vice President
8/15/02-present

Scott E. Richter From February 2003 to present, Senior Associate General
7/4/56 Counsel, Bank One Corporation. From November 1998 to January
Secretary 2003, Deputy General Counsel, Institutional Division,
10/15/03 - present INVESCO. From January 1997 to October 1998, Associate
General Counsel, Piper Capital Management.

Jessica K. Ditullio From January 2000 to present, First Vice President and
9/19/62 Counsel, Bank One Corporation. From August 1990 to January
Assistant Secretary 2000, Counsel, Bank One Corporation.
1/1/00 - present

Nancy E. Fields From October 1999 to present, Director, Mutual Fund
6/22/49 Administration, One Group Administrative Services, Inc. and
Assistant Secretary Senior Project Manager, Mutual Funds, One Group Dealer
1/1/00 - present Services, Inc. From July 1999 to October 1999, Project
Manager, One Group, Banc One Investment Advisors Corp. From
January 1998 to July 1999, Vice President, Ohio Bankers
Association. From July 1990 through December 1997, Vice
President, Client Services, BISYS Fund Services, Inc.

Alaina Metz From January 2002 to present, Vice President, Regulatory
4/7/67 Services, BISYS. From June 1995 to January 2002, Chief
Assistant Secretary Administrative Officer, Blue Sky Compliance, BISYS.
11/1/95 - present
</Table>

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I have said what I needed to say and will let everyone gettng back to their discussions on how they think things work.

Your guess is reasonable based on past history. I too suspect that it may not move much but beyond reasons, I am trying to be optimistic to say that it may move an year.

My guess For June; EB2 India will not move, EB3 India will move atleast by a month. My reason is simple, conversion of many EB3s to EB2 and Muthy's site says USCIS will move some May cut-off dates (http://murthy.com/news/n_mtavis.html). If you have problem with my guess, please don't vest your anger on me.

UN helped many people in the forums

If any guys have problems with UN posts, do not read them
But do not post unnecessary things against him.

We always have an option to go to an attorney but many of us choose to ask UN.

If you want to get an opinion from UN, respect him.