JUNE VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS...Time to tie the knot with your Greencard

Please dont be negative just because you were banned from the site for using offensive language or picking up fights to 'kill time' . There are good people also there. Any forum will have all kinds of people. At least they are moderated, organized and focussed on our issues. We need to take what is good for us. And if there are experts on Immigrationvoice.org who can answer my questions, then why not? You may want to get involved in politics on the forum and become forum leader but others may just want to get their important questions answered. I personally feel sad that UN left. He was knowledgeable and helped so many people. We owe our gratitude to him and not our redicule.
I appreciate IV for doing what they are doing........but i felt they are not for a democratic process....where things get cleared by debate....

I wish them the best.....it does not matter if i was banned..

one more thing....you cannot expect someone to show great wisdom when helping some one.........but keep quite when you see grave inconsitancies elsewhere...

and of course your great arrogant logiclife........thinks he is the king of IV forum.....i wonder if he has got VETO powers like our own bush??

there goes one more hater of a better than self......

come on dude.....u need to redefine arrogance.......if i was to call a trash a trash.......thats not arroganance....thats simply the facts put straight without embellishment.....u can call it rude.....but hey this is no popularity contest......

you think lawyers know more than UN (or some one like us facing the problem ourself and have researched and digested tons of information).........maybe u have a good attorney who cares for his client not the money.....

whatever it is it does not matter........i will just request UN to skip this retrogression sub forum..........and answer questions elsewhere......this is a place for frustrated souls......
> there goes one more hater of a better than self......
Techy ..I would then describe you as a loser, beggar or a cry baby ..begging for UN to come back :)
arrogance - having a false impression that you are better than others . deleting all posts hoping that the forum will collapse - thinking that you are better than the qualified attornies (in one post he criticized Rajeev K) - looking down on others and thinking that he is all knowledgeable ..hoping that people will beg to him (well some losers are begging for him)..

if u are stuck with a bad lawyer ...then get a better lawyer..dont you know that lawyer A will pounce on B for business ?? (well lawyers will even sue their relatives ...)

Fire in the hole...greencard virus has hit most on this forum and a cure is needed. UN has done a very good job on this forum but if he has decided to leave, thats up to him, he is an adult capable of making his own decisions, no one should be begging him to stay. He knows what best for him. Ans Saras I can see that you are a having a good time in knowing that UN is leaving, but your day will come enjoy your time been self pronounced king around here. This forum is moving down the same track as IV. You should all grow up now.

Fire in the hole...greencard virus has hit most on this forum and a cure is needed. UN has done a very good job on this forum but if he has decided to leave, thats up to him, he is an adult capable of making his own decisions, no one should be begging him to stay. He knows what best for him. Ans Saras I can see that you are a having a good time in knowing that UN is leaving, but your day will come enjoy your time been self pronounced king around here. This forum is moving down the same track as IV. You should all grow up now.

Well, if UN wanted to leave, that was fine. It would be his decision and his choice. But why delete all his posts? Don't make any sense. Most of his posts has so much of information, which was very useful and informative as well.

Un

thera33,

First, I have no interest in what UN is doing. His presence or absence from this forum makes no difference to me. Second, I have never considered myself as an expert or made major claims like "I know the process","I have done analysis" etc etc.

Yes I have tussled with UN when I clearly saw an ulterior motive in his posts and total apathy towards people who are struggling. Poking fun at people and belittling them was UNs hobby. I have never disputed the fact that UN knows more than anyone on this forum, he probably knows more than lawyers because it was his side business. I have nothing against that either. If someone can make money helping others, no problem. However, there are bound to be conflict of interest problems in such situations and increasinly I found that to be the case. UN never saw labor sub as a problem? Why? UN also found it in his interest to keep stating that India and China will take 10 years when clearly none of us know this for sure. Why?

On another note. A very successful individual who has managed a portfolio, rubbed shoulders with SEC officials, earns 300K a year, doesn't care about GC and is older WILL NOT WASTE HIS TIME ON THIS FORUM UNLESS THERE ARE ULTERIOR MOTIVES. A person with that kind of experience and caliber will also NEVER FILE IN EB3 CATEGORY LIKE UN. Give me a break ...

Whenever I tried to challange his motives he resorted to name calling, bullying and many other cheap tactics.

Anyway, I am just waiting on my GC and only provide input for things that I have gone through. I do not claim to know it all because none of us do. As for UN, if I know him well enough he will be back stating that he could not stay away from this forum because helping people is more important than anything. Either way I could care less.

later,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes ..

Well, if UN wanted to leave, that was fine. It would be his decision and his choice. But why delete all his posts? Don't make any sense. Most of his posts has so much of information, which was very useful and informative as well.

Exactly, a person who TRULY wants to help people will NEVER delete all posts. He could have just stopped posting.

This clearly shows his motives. The other thing might be that he was banned from this forum or was afraid that he said to much about labor sub and such. Anything is possible.

later,

saras

I've remained neutral in back-n-forth b/w UN and Saras.

But I often felt that UN was very arrogant at times. It's great that he worked at very high level; good for him. People reporting to him must have been obsequious to him, but the people in a forum like this expect to be treated like equals.

In one of his last posts, UN mentioned that all members of the forum here (except 4) knew nothing and often confused others! He just insulted everybody (except 4)! A person working at high (or even low) got to have better people skills than that!

He said many good things. Technically, he did have very good knowledge base. But his people skills were very low. He always displayed unbelievable lack of sensitivity towards people going through this process.

I always find it spooky when somebody believes that his and only his PoV is correct.

My recommendation to people of forum is this: Never put up with somebody with attitude... it's never turns out to be worth it, never.

thera33,

First, I have no interest in what UN is doing. His presence or absence from this forum makes no difference to me. Second, I have never considered myself as an expert or made major claims like "I know the process","I have done analysis" etc etc.

Yes I have tussled with UN when I clearly saw an ulterior motive in his posts and total apathy towards people who are struggling. Poking fun at people and belittling them was UNs hobby. I have never disputed the fact that UN knows more than anyone on this forum, he probably knows more than lawyers because it was his side business. I have nothing against that either. If someone can make money helping others, no problem. However, there are bound to be conflict of interest problems in such situations and increasinly I found that to be the case. UN never saw labor sub as a problem? Why? UN also found it in his interest to keep stating that India and China will take 10 years when clearly none of us know this for sure. Why?

On another note. A very successful individual who has managed a portfolio, rubbed shoulders with SEC officials, earns 300K a year, doesn't care about GC and is older WILL NOT WASTE HIS TIME ON THIS FORUM UNLESS THERE ARE ATLERIOR MOTIVES.

Whenever I tried to challange his motives he resorted to name calling, bullying and many other cheap tactics.

Anyway, I am just waiting on my GC and only provide input for things that I have gone through. I do not claim to know it all because none of us do. As for UN, if I know him well enough he will be back stating that he could not stay away from this forum because helping people is more important than anything. Either way I could care less.

later,

saras

Is the June bulletin out?

Has anyone gotten their hands (or eyes) on the June visa bulletin?
:confused:
Could someone please share when the bulletin is released?
I understand that it has been released on the last Friday before the 15th of each month.

Thanks. :)

I understand that it has been released on the last Friday before the 15th of each month.

Who cares about bulletins ?

People found better entertainment: to decide if it is good or bad that UN left. :D :D :D

My best guess for June/July bulletiin

:) :D :) :D

Long time lurker, first time poster. Be mild on a newbie:cool: :cool: :cool: . No harm in being optimistic, right?

Here is my estimate for June/July bulletin.
Warning! This is just guess work, not actual info..

EB2 China will become current and India will jump at least a year. Reason: Everybody else is current and the unused EB1 quota will trickle down.

For EB3, there is a very good chance that RoW will become current, and everybody else move a year ahead.

EB ROW CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES

2nd C C 01JAN04 C C
3rd C 01AUG03 01AUG02 01AUG02 01AUG05

Many do. sb will post here asa they create a web-page on bulletin, whether it's linked from anywhere or not.

It could be either later today or -more likely- sometime Monday.

Looks like you had a nice dream last night.

:) :D :) :D

Long time lurker, first time poster. Be mild on a newbie:cool: :cool: :cool: . No harm in being optimistic, right?

Here is my estimate for June/July bulletin.
Warning! This is just guess work, not actual info..

EB2 China will become current and India will jump at least a year. Reason: Everybody else is current and the unused EB1 quota will trickle down.

For EB3, there is a very good chance that RoW will become current, and everybody else move a year ahead.

EB ROW CHINA INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES

2nd C C 01JAN04 C C
3rd C 01AUG03 01AUG02 01AUG02 01AUG05

I hope Visa bulletin comes out today. I am not keeping big hopes but still will be happy if my dates becomes current. checking bulletin page and this forum every 5 mins. I guess i am mad.

Last edited by a moderator: