JUNE VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS...Time to tie the knot with your Greencard

thera33

Registered Users (C)
Well its near time again, and the guesses wont hurt any much more than this long period of waiting..........How do you think the dates would move?....back or forward?

Quarter by quarter

Well its near time again, and the guesses wont hurt any much more than this long period of waiting..........How do you think the dates would move?....back or forward?

thera33,

Since I am EB3, I will stick with what I think EB3 might do for the remainder of the years. I think the next bulletin (June) will not see to much movement for EB3 because EB3 ROW has just moved by a year. Some categories within EB3 may move a few months or weeks.

I think the major movement is going to occur in the July-August bulletins when all the remaining visa numbers are released.

If we get lucky India EB3 may move 6 months or so by Oct '07.

We still need to keep in mind the BECs. A lot of the cases are still pending. If labor sub is banned prior to Oct '07, things should start getting better next year (hopefully).

cheers,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
No significant movement in either EB2 or EB3 for India till EB3-RoW becomes current and remains current for at least a month or two.

Possibilities for June:

• No change in dates.
  • India EB3 moves forward one month. EB2 remains frozen.
  • India EB3 retrogresses back to last week of Apr 2001. EB2 remains frozen.

We still need to keep in mind the BECs. A lot of the cases are still pending. If labor sub is banned prior to Oct '07, things should start getting better next year (hopefully).

Sub Labor ... what if its not banned before Oct 2007. Will be see retrogression for EB-3 India again?

Sub Labor is still popular and I wonder how the employer can pull up an old labor out of thin air :)

Well ...

Sub Labor ... what if its not banned before Oct 2007. Will be see retrogression for EB-3 India again?

Sub Labor is still popular and I wonder how the employer can pull up an old labor out of thin air :)

nTan,

My thought is that a large number of labors that will flood the market from the BECs will be up for sale in the sub-labor market. If labor sub is banned then it will result in fewer labors converting to 140-485.

cheers,

sarsa

nTan,

My thought is that a large number of labors that will flood the market from the BECs will be up for sale in the sub-labor market. If labor sub is banned then it will result in fewer labors converting to 140-485.

cheers,

sarsa

It's time to create an eBay of sub labors.

Thanks for enlightenment Saras! It's really sad that some people are so willing to set aside ethics :(

gravitation,

From what I hear such sites already exist. They are not like ebay but run ads about labors that are up for sale to the highest bidders :)

cheers,

saras

Humour

H1b has become a gamble ... lucky ones picked by a lottery system...

Will this be going to be a trend for future ..

Lottery Labor
|
|__ Lucky
|
|__ Lottery 140
|
|__ Lucky
|
|__Lottery 485

Lottery 485 might be only way to beat the "PART of retrogression" caused by Preapproved Labor.

:)

H1b has become a gamble ... lucky ones picked by a lottery system...

Will this be going to be a trend for future ..

Lottery Labor
|
|__ Lucky
|
|__ Lottery 140
|
|__ Lucky
|
|__Lottery 485

Lottery 485 might be only way to beat the "PART of retrogression" caused by Preapproved Labor.

:)

Don't forget about BEC sweepstakes, name check jackpot..., we can name many, many... If anyone from retrogressed countries seriously thinks about greencard then their life is a lottery.

Actually if everyone from EB3 converts to EB2, EB2 india will become same as EB3 - which is expected to take 10-15 years to get to end of 2002.

My guess is that EB2 for India will be unavailable in couple of months.
So instead of PD in the visa bulletin, you will see "U"

Gurus (Sarah, Techy, NYC, UN etc), Please Guess??

My PD is March 8th 2003 (EB2 India). Labor and I140 cleared, never filed I485. What are my chances to file I485 in this year. I am planning to travel during end of this year using my AP. H1B staping on my passport got expired 6 months ago.

Any reasonable guess is appreaciated.

My PD is March 8th 2003 (EB2 India). Labor and I140 cleared, never filed I485. What are my chances to file I485 in this year. I am planning to travel during end of this year using my AP. H1B staping on my passport got expired 6 months ago.

Any reasonable guess is appreaciated.

I am confused: How did you get AP without filing the I-485 in the first place?

Don't forget about BEC sweepstakes, name check jackpot..., we can name many, many... If anyone from retrogressed countries seriously thinks about greencard then their life is a lottery.
Instead,
They could even retrogress H1B...if quota gets full and anybody applies...they will be put in queue for next year's quota...and on ..on...

somebody who applies today for H1B might get his H1B in 6 years...HEE HEE!

That would be funny!