JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

when you guys say notice date after they receive u're package at the chicago box, is it notified by e-mail before actually sending the letters? I am a little confused here. 'cos i haven't recieved any e-mail yet? Package was received since the 20th of july and i used money orders, so not sure what the deal is yet?

No, you cannot get email before getting the letters, because you can only subscribe to email alerts if you have receipt numbers, which would come in those letters. You should get your letter's any time now.

July filer

Hi everybody,
one more July filer here:)

There was a post earlier talking about cover letters; am I the only one who didn't have them? Or any additional explanation sheets?

I was also thinking it would be nice to know where other July applicants are from and what was your status to begin with?
(I'm a visa waivers from Finland)

Also, is it practically possible to get negative decision for your I-485 or I-765?
We have a 3-year old daddy's girl, whose little heart probably wouldn't survive partial separation for any longer time.:(

Thanks for the answers.
Bestest luck for everybody!

dear friend

Hi there,
i live about an 11/2 hours from nyc in the hudson valley.So i guess my district office is nyc as well like yours.Mine is a marriage based application and my attorney sent it to chicago lock box though and i received all the notice dates and fingerprint notices.Please check with others as well in this forum.

illegall employment and green card.

Hello all,
I taught I knew a lot about this process till a friend hit me with a question i told her that i will have to get back at ther for answers, which is why I am asking for all your valid answers.
here is her situation,
"she came in on F-1 status, got married to us citizen this year and is about to fill for her greencard this month. She mentioned that while on f-1 she worked illegally paid all her taxes, but never filled for a tax return so it don't come back to hunt her. But now she is worried if INS have access to her employment and income data, and how will they ever know that? Also she said she never mentioned that she worked illegaly on the forms she filled.
So please guys whats her faith in this situation? the only employment history she is going to inform the INS about is the job she wil get when she recieves her EAD.
So please has anyone ever bee in this situation? how did it turn out, or is there something else she can do about this?

Son of LPR over 21

Hello everyone!
I'm the son of a LPR, over 21. We mailed (Express Mail) form I-130 with birth certificates, money order, and translations to Texas Service Center (Mesquite) on July 26th. It was supposed to arrive by noon on July 27th, however, tracking on USPS shows it's still enroute.... :confused:

I called USPS and they told me it was maybe because of the very high volume of mail they received on those dates, that my package might not have been scanned and that they had no way of telling what had happened with my package, but it might have been delivered.

Any ideas? what can I do to make sure USCIS has received my application?

One more thing, I was in the US on a tourist visa (B2) at the moment the application was filed. This was answered on question 14 of part C of the form.
(If your relative is currently in the U.S., complete the following...)
An I-94 number was provided, with expiration date on 2008 (The I-94 was returned). I've already returned to my country, and I have never been under immigration proceedings.

Might this become a problem with my application?

Good luck everyone, and thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
I filed to Chicago lockbox....
I am not the only one with the FP notice... There's at least 6 of us already... I checked and all of us go in order (by the RD date)... Jayjen already had fingerprints done on July 31... Then there's some more that filed July 5, 10, 11.... I think your's are coming any day now...:)
Good luck!!!

:) @ Ninyte

You seem to be the only July filer with a Notice and a Fingerprint Appointment.

Yes He sure is a lucky fellow,, first to break the ice for july boot campers...lol.. well we hope we all get that card soon...
by the way "ASpai" i hope that is the correc user name, and I filled the same day,.. july 18th....... this is gona be great.

I filed to Chicago lockbox....
I am not the only one with the FP notice... There's at least 6 of us already... I checked and all of us go in order (by the RD date)... Jayjen already had fingerprints done on July 31... Then there's some more that filed July 5, 10, 11.... I think your's are coming any day now...:)
Good luck!!!

okay I am still confused about this notification of a thing , how are u guys notified before actually receiving the letter? mis it by e-mail? did u have to include u're e-mail in u're application to get notified? i registered with the USCIS site but nothing is there yet and i did not include my e-mail on my application.

We are not notified before receiving a letter... I did get three letters with receipt numbers... Then only you can register on USCIS website... Then yesterday I received a letter saing that I have to come on August 18 for fingerprints...
8/18 is Saturday... I never knew they worked on Saturdays..:)

We are not notified before receiving a letter... I did get three letters with receipt numbers... Then only you can register on USCIS website... Then yesterday I received a letter saing that I have to come on August 18 for fingerprints...
8/18 is Saturday... I never knew they worked on Saturdays..:)

Oh i now understand, good so i should just wait patiently and pray.:)

procrastinator

My US Husband filed my papers via our Attorney, waste of money you ask me but he insisted. They also told me to buy us money order payable to USCIS, but reading some of the other post it should have been made out to DHS. Again why my sweetie paid an attorney, I quess he knows what he's doing, we'll see in a few weeks.

Just trying to stay positive, but anyway how do u guys get this timeline thing atached, do u guys get it written under u're signature column,?

Try going to the top right hand corner where it says privates messages and then go the the top left corner and hit edit signature. Then start typing your info.

Thanks everyone for good wishes...

All my receipts came from National Benefits center in Missouri...

Quick question, How come I cannot post attachments? Is it something I did?