JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

AmitD

Registered Users (C)
Thanks to a lot of posters here (especially PraetorianXI, dr_lha and Anahit ) who guided me through the application process, I finally applied !

Sent all the documents [I-130,I485,I-765,I-864,I-693] to Chicago Lock box: 7/10/2007
Tracking confirmed, USCIS received it on: 7/11/2007

July filers, please add your timelines so that we can track the applications and support each other through this "ordeal".

PS: I did see another thread called July filers by gnr5, but as I read through it appeared he already has a green card (??) so I created a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had started the other thread, I am a resident, but I'm petitioning my wife. It doesn't matter if I have a green card or not, I'm going thru the same 'ordeal' as everyone else, if my wife's case gets denied then I'm screwed. Anyhow, I'm here to support and help everyone else also....

Here is my timeline.

-----------
DO - Miami
06/30 - Mailed i130
07/02 - Package received
??/?? - Checks TBC

Wow, I'm really surprised that so few July filers around. Just thought with the fee increase and all there should be plenty. I even thought I might get stuck because of that.
Anyway. They received my package yesterday. Just a waiting game now.

You will be surprised how many July filers will be... just a matter of time, before they come asking questions (most people leave things for the last minute).

I am now able to check my case status online for all three. "Current Status: Case received and pending"

July 2007 Filer here

Hello everyone. finally completed my application package and mailed it off. Thanks to everyone who took the time to post advice and experiences about the process.

Most appreciated

timeline

Here is my timeline

DO Atlanta
I-130, I-485, I-131 and Medical sent date 7/5/07
RD 7/8/07

No news after that check not cashed yet I am guessing they are swamped due to coming fee increase.

july 2007 filers

just sent our package today..

My timeline:

B2 married to USC

07/18/2007 - sent I-130, I-485, I-765, to chicago

Hey Wenlock
welcome to this thread now... I didn't realize we were in the same boat...
We just won my husbands case, now I'm applying for AOS...
Good luck!!

Hey guys,

I have a question...
I do not have an original of I-94... I have a copy of it... Do they ask you for an original at the interview? I tried to extend my status and sent an original with that application (silly me, but then I was just a newbie at the immigration questions). When they started asking me for more info, I just abandoned that application. I throu away everything I had for that application, therefore I cannot ask them to return my original, since I don't even know application number.
Should I order an original of my I-94 now? Like I said I have a copy of it.
If they need an original I still have time till my interview comes.
I'd appreciate your input....

Won the case? interesting choice of works :).

Well trust me this AOS is piece of cake compared to what we have done before for Citizenship. I have filed federal lawsuit against USCIS and FBI in Federal court and won it. Fighting federal lawsuit as Pro se litigant (Without Attorney representation) against US goveronment is not that easy.

By using word winning means we got our citizenship without lawsuit we will be sitting and waiting for security clearance for ever.

Hey guys,

I have a question...
I do not have an original of I-94... I have a copy of it... Do they ask you for an original at the interview? I tried to extend my status and sent an original with that application (silly me, but then I was just a newbie at the immigration questions). When they started asking me for more info, I just abandoned that application. I throu away everything I had for that application, therefore I cannot ask them to return my original, since I don't even know application number.
Should I order an original of my I-94 now? Like I said I have a copy of it.
If they need an original I still have time till my interview comes.
I'd appreciate your input....

Ninyte you can get copy of certifiied I-94 record by infopass. They make you fill simple form and they give you copy of original record with stamp making it official. Friend of mine lost his I-94 and he was able to get it in one day via infopass.

Thanks Wenlock.
I sent copy with my application since that's enough for now. I should probably still get that official copy before the interview.

my timeline

DO: NEWYORK CITY
may 14 - Married my lovely us citizen wife.
july 13 - Mailed I-130/I-485/I-765/I-693/I-864/G-325A to chicago lock box.
july 15 - USCIS received the package.(DAY 1)
july 24 - Notice date for I-765, I-485,I-130.(DAY 9)
july 27 - Notice date for biometrics(I-485 & I-765)appointment on aug 16.(DAY 12)
Aug 16 - Biometrics code 3 done.(DAY 32)
Aug 17 - LUD on I-485 & I-765 (DAY 33)
Sep 19 - EAD card production ordered (DAY 64)
Sep 27 - EAD approval notice sent (DAY 72)
Sep 29 - EAD received. (DAY 74)
Oct 9 - Interview letter received.(Interview on Nov 29 at garden city,ny @ 8am)
Nov 29 - Interview at 8 am gardencity ,NY. (DAY 135)

Last edited by a moderator:
AOS filing as of July07

Gurus and recent filers,

I have a real quick question. Have you guys included a check of 70USD for finger printing in advance along with your other forms??? someone on this forum had adviced me before...just wanted to get a second opinion.

Also, I have fired my attorney and can get a new one real quick if needed.
Wanted to ask recent filers if anyone has filed all of themselves. I have all the forms needed for filing, 485, AP, EAD and medicals including employer’s letter. I have cover sheets for EAD and AP and additional sheet for I-131 part 7. I have done all the legwork and refuse to pay the attorney at this point. I am not ready to hire a mail man for 1000 dollars just to mail the package out for me. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I AM MISSING HERE. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE AN ATTORNEY ADDS TO THE MY EXISTING PACKAGE BEFORE IT GETS FINALIZED…..GUYS I NEED THIS ANSWER ASAP SO THAT I CAN MAIL IT OUT TONIGHT…I KNOW IT’S A BIT RUSH….ANY INPUT HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks and Regards

Thanks to a lot of posters here (especially PraetorianXI, dr_lha and Anahit ) who guided me through the application process, I finally applied !

Sent all the documents [I-130,I485,I-765,I-864,I-693] to Chicago Lock box: 7/10/2007
Tracking confirmed, USCIS received it on: 7/11/2007

July filers, please add your timelines so that we can track the applications and support each other through this "ordeal".

PS: I did see another thread called July filers by gnr5, but as I read through it appeared he already has a green card (??) so I created a new one.