JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Congratulations asPapi!

You should have gotten the notices before this one.
The fingerprint notice has your receipt numbers for I-485 and I-765, and it has your A number from I-130.
You have all those, your checks have cashed, so everything is moving. Just not sure about your I-130 number. All three of my numbers go pretty much in order (78,80,81 at the end) so you can try them on USCIS website. Maybe you'll get lucky.:)

Got my FP Notice today. I did not get any notices before this one. Is this normal?

OMG the exact thing happen to me. We mailed the same day and i got my ASC appointment notice today. The application/receipt number can't be found online and i do not have any of the receipts yet.

OMG the exact thing happen to me. We mailed the same day and i got my ASC appointment notice today. The application/receipt number can't be found online and i do not have any of the receipts yet.

So when is your FP appointment?
Also, you asked what is your DO - I assume that it's the place you are supposed to go for FP (just assuming... my DO is Baltimore and I have to go to Baltimore for FP)
Sometimes they do not show your numbers online right away... Mine appeared after a couple of days after I got notices...

So when is your FP appointment?
Also, you asked what is your DO - I assume that it's the place you are supposed to go for FP (just assuming... my DO is Baltimore and I have to go to Baltimore for FP)
Sometimes they do not show your numbers online right away... Mine
appeared after a couple of days after I got notices...

here we go, there is only one number on the letter called, "application number for i 765, and it is not found in the online case status.... well...???

From the FP Notice I have the following info:
  1. I485 Application Number (Shows up online)
  2. I765 Application Number (Shows up online)
  3. USCIS A#

Based on the sequence suggestion, I think I have my I-130 Application Number, which also shows up online.

I think maybe the actual receipt notices should arrive anytime now.

No actions Yet : -(

No updates/actions from USCIS thus far. Below are the details.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Its so nice to see all July filers, it'll be a gr8 help going forward. I received my noticesx but it still does not show up in the USCIS website. Any other filers having same issues......

Timeline:
Day 1 7/13/2007 Mailed I130, I485, I765
Day 3 7/15/2007 Application packet received by USCIS
Day 12 7/25/2007 Checks cleared
Day 14 7/27/2007 Recd receipt notice for I130, I485, I765
Day 17 7/30/2007 Recd Biometrics appointment letter, FP on 08/14

Uscis Issues Service Center And Lockbox Receipting Update

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) will provide weekly updates to give our customers accurate information about current receipt times and service level commitments. As of the date of this notice, USCIS has completed data entry and has issued receipt notices for applications and petitions received on or before the following dates:

As posted on their website
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes080307.pdf

Thanks for posting that link, trinigirl. It clears up a lot of questions from those of us awaiting Receipt Notices. Most appreciated :)

FOR those of you who used lawyers, do the receipts come to you or does USCIS send them to your lawyers? I used a lawyer and i keep checking my mail but now that i think of it wont they send the receipt to her instead of me, my lawyer is the one who wrote the ccover letter with her law office address ?

FOR those of you who used lawyers, do the receipts come to you or does USCIS send them to your lawyers? I used a lawyer and i keep checking my mail but now that i think of it wont they send the receipt to her instead of me, my lawyer is the one who wrote the ccover letter with her law office address ?

I am using a lawyer and we both got the receipts

Oh I c, so they will them them to both of us...thats good news... I guess I will continue to check my mail!!!

Just got done with biometrics this morning. The appointment was at 10, got called in at 10:45. Overall it lasted about 10 mins. The lady who took my biometrics was not pleasant....first she complained that I was putting too much presure on my fingers......later she nagged about my hand being too relax......strange. God knows what she wanted me to do!!!

However, its done and thats what I care about