JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Just got done with biometrics this morning. The appointment was at 10, got called in at 10:45. Overall it lasted about 10 mins. The lady who took my biometrics was not pleasant....first she complained that I was putting too much presure on my fingers......later she nagged about my hand being too relax......strange. God knows what she wanted me to do!!!

However, its done and thats what I care about

congrats STARLET, one giant stone out of the way... 2 more to go and u'll be a free soul.

Hey guys,
what is the deal that if one applied for both, 1-765, and 1-485, and 1-130, but got a Finger Print appointment for only 1-765.. what does that mean? do i have to go for a different FP for 1-485, even though I applied for all of them the same day? why the seperation.?... most people her get it for both forms if they all mailed it at the same time.

Hey guys,
what is the deal that if one applied for both, 1-765, and 1-485, and 1-130, but got a Finger Print appointment for only 1-765.. what does that mean? do i have to go for a different FP for 1-485, even though I applied for all of them the same day? why the seperation.?... most people her get it for both forms if they all mailed it at the same time.

I am not sure about this. I applied for all the forms togather. I got my biometrics appointment letter for 485 and 765 in the same NOA. Both the application numbers MSC..... are mentioned in the top right corner.

You got both the receipts for both earlier right?

I am not sure about this. I applied for all the forms togather. I got my biometrics appointment letter for 485 and 765 in the same NOA. Both the application numbers MSC..... are mentioned in the top right corner.

You got both the receipts for both earlier right?

Nope no receipts received yet, not even one, and the application number on the ASC appointment can't even be found online. this is very different.

Nope no receipts received yet, not even one, and the application number on the ASC appointment can't even be found online. this is very different.

:rolleyes: Did u send ur applications to Chicago Lockbox? I was able to track my cases online a day or two after I received three different receipts in the mail on the same day.

:rolleyes: Did u send ur applications to Chicago Lockbox? I was able to track my cases online a day or two after I received three different receipts in the mail on the same day.
yep to chicago, maybe i should wait till saturday to se if the receipts cme through.

My timeline

Hi,

I sent my application on the 07.24.2007 and they have recived it on the 26 at 10PM. No NOA.

Hey guys,

yes, what it means is that you will be sent another biometrics letter, somtimes the very next day, for your i485, it happens like that sometimes, don't worry. it's got to do with their postings or something.

yes, what it means is that you will be sent another biometrics letter, somtimes the very next day, for your i485, it happens like that sometimes, don't worry. it's got to do with their postings or something.
Thanks guys, i will continue to wait patiently...and I pray all works out for all of us.

Also does anyone know what the diferences in the finger printing notice codes are, there are basically 3 codes;(codes 1, 2, and 3).. why is that and does it matter which code u get?

Hi godisgoodtome..

ASC code 1 is for your 10 finger fingerprints (called TENPRINTS).
ASC code 2 is Biometrics. Thats your thumbprint, picture and signature. Typically for your I-765
ASC code 3 is for both of the above (consolidated into one). This is typically for your I-485

By the by God is good to everybody............

Goodluck

Hi godisgoodtome..

ASC code 1 is for your 10 finger fingerprints (called TENPRINTS).
ASC code 2 is Biometrics. Thats your thumbprint, picture and signature. Typically for your I-765
ASC code 3 is for both of the above (consolidated into one). This is typically for your I-485

By the by God is good to everybody............

Goodluck

waoo, which brings me to why they send me a letter for biometrics code 2, while I applied for both 1-765, and 1-485?

So is this normall atall,
"i just talked to the USCIS agent,and she told me that my receipts were mailed on the 31st of july, but i have not received any of them, instead i received an ASC appointment that was mailed on the 3rd of august" guys any explanation for this?... It does not make sense to me, are they lost or what?

waoo, which brings me to why they send me a letter for biometrics code 2, while I applied for both 1-765, and 1-485?
i get it, it was my fault, i did not pay them for the finger printing fees for I- 485, i did know that i had to pay extra for that. Now I have to wait for their letter, and see directions on how to mail that fees to them.

godisgoodtome,

When did they say is the latest day you should receive your notices by since they claim to have mailed them out July 31?

godisgoodtome,

When did they say is the latest day you should receive your notices by since they claim to have mailed them out July 31?

I called the post office they said 1 should call back after 14 working days if i haven't recived them, so i gues if i don't received them by 08/15, i will call the post office back, but USCIS says it usually takes between 30 to 90 days ..lol. u know the usuall standard agent songs..

I just found you guys this week and have been reading all the posts. We are also July filers but are not going it alone....due to a couple of issues (overstay + unauthorized work) we decided to have an attorney by our sides as we take this (somewhat scary :eek:) journey.

Here is our timeline:
7/10/2007 Package sent to Chicago Lockbox
7/13/2007 RD for I-130, I-485, I-765
7/23/2007 ND for I-130, I-485, I-765
7/25/2007 ND for Biometrics for I-485, I-765
8/08/2007 Biometrics completed :)

July/August Timeline Tracker

Guys I started a new thread for July/August Filers with no receipts yet along with a tracker attachment. So we all can see our timelines in one view please let me know when you get your first receipt in the mail and I will post them. Thank you here is the link to the thread http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=260712

No offense to person who started this thread, like I said just wanted to keep track in one spread sheet.