JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

praetorian first of all i would like to thank you so much.. well i went to fed ex and i got my package from them i am going to enclose -i-864 with them but the i693 which is for medical can i do that later on

i am going to file i-130, g-325a,i-485, i -864 and i864a with it can i send i693 form later on when the application is approved?

thank you

You can send it later (I did). But there is a new guideline that would allow an Immigration Officer to deny your petition if it lacks Initial Evidence (such as the medical examination form I-693). This was not what happened in my case, I received an RFI (Request for Initial Evidence) asking me to send them that medical exam, which I had gotten a few days before then.

You can send the package without that form, at your own risk. I know that there is very little chance of doing the exam in such a short time, but you never know. If you do it today, you should be able to send the package on Saturday (which is still acceptable before the new fee kicks in), once you get the TB skin test results.

You should call some Civil Surgeons in your area, some of them will take walk-ins :) Here is the link to find one: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

But it is your choice. :cool:

You can send it later (I did). But there is a new guideline that would allow an Immigration Officer to deny your petition if it lacks Initial Evidence (such as the medical examination form I-693). This was not what happened in my case, I received an RFI (Request for Initial Evidence) asking me to send them that medical exam, which I had gotten a few days before then.

You can send the package without that form, at your own risk. I know that there is very little chance of doing the exam in such a short time, but you never know. If you do it today, you should be able to send the package on Saturday (which is still acceptable before the new fee kicks in), once you get the TB skin test results.

You should call some Civil Surgeons in your area, some of them will take walk-ins :) Here is the link to find one: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

But it is your choice. :cool:

I was applying for my husband and got the medical done very quickly. The PPD (test for TB) has to be placed and read after at least 48 hours. Most health centers can do that. Also you can get all the needed vaccinations in an hours in your county health centers. That said, you can still do it today, and submit it at an airport post officer (which accept overnight packages till 9 PM). Worth a try.

Sent forms I-130, I-485, I-765, I-693, I-864EZ, G-325A today via Fedex overnight...

Last edited by a moderator:
DO: Washington DC

Married: May 26th 2007

File Date: July 9th (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-601, I-693, G-325A)

RD: July 21st (130, 485, 765, 601)

Biometrics Appt Letter: July 26th

Bio Appt: August 11th

Receipt notice delays from Texas

Folks,
I had submitted an I-130 for my spouse who is outside the USA. I sent it to the Texas Service Center via Fedex.
I still haven't received the receipt notice neither has the check been cashed.

anyone waiting like me?

Sent Date: July 12th 2007

thanks
JG

Just Posted

I just posted my package via USPS overnight, $27, and it will reach tomorrow before noon.

I sent the full package-
I-130
I-485
I-864
I-765
I-131

Feeling so relieved. I spent a lot of effort in collating everything and making sure everything is in order. Now I think a lawyer deserves a thousand bucks if he or she is taking care of everything. But it doesn't always happen.

I will post whenever I have any updates. Will check the bank for checks being cashed.

- Is there a clear guideline to derive the application number looking at the check images?
- When should I expect to get the receipts etc?

here goes

hi everyone, it is so good we are all doing this together and can encourage one another. this is my timeline.

07/05/07 mailed i130, i485, i765, i864,i693,G325A to chicago box.
07/05/07 RD
07/13/07 ND I130,I485,765
07/16/07 received ASC for biometrics for 07/31/07

Package Delivered

The delivery record shows that this item was
delivered on 07/27/2007 at 01:42 PM in CHICAGO, IL 60680 to V BUSTAMANTE. The
scanned image of the recipient information is provided below.

Bustamante Ha.. I wonder if s/he signs for all he packages there ( or they just have the stamp)... Mine was signed by Bustamante also..:)
Anyway, my checks were cashed yesterday... I was waiting for that... :)

waoo...

Wow, I'm really surprised that so few July filers around. Just thought with the fee increase and all there should be plenty. I even thought I might get stuck because of that.
Anyway. They received my package yesterday. Just a waiting game now.

hey ninyte, i mailed mine 2 days after u did. (7/18/07)
zgood luck to you.

waoo

Hmmmm... V. BUSTAMANTE might be Victoria or a Victor :)

aspapi, we mailed just about the smae forms the same day...lol.. lets put our service centers to test and see which one processes stuff faster..lol.., hopefully all goes well with us. Good luck to you.

It is my prayer that every one gets their Green Card in good time without any problems.

I wish everyone Good Luck.

Don't forget to contribute some advice to those who may be struggling with the process, after all some us come from countries where English is not the national language.

Good Luck everyone

Received my NOA's today. I was expecting them since I saw my checks cashed. Tried to check on USCIS website, but they don't show them yet.