July 2005 AOR..buffalo timeline...

Got It!!!!

Hi Everyone!

I am so elated...got my IA today!!! It was dated July 25 and mailed on July 26. No interview required but they still have to option to request for one in the future if need be. They asked for so many documents which i need to submit within 90 days.
-new FBI clearance (which i'm so glad that i requested for back in May and received it today too)
-letter from current employer / W2
-income tax returns 1998-2001
-medicals
-updated bank statements
-updated background information...what have i been doing since jul 2005 until present...where i've been and all. ( i need to submit this 30 days from the date of the letter)

G, you'll get yours next...!!! Hope to hear good news from the rest of the gang!!

Thanks Tracy! hope to hear some good news from you soon! :)

That's true, dhm! I saw a couple of July05 in "trackitt" site and the one that had July 13 got his IA before the one with July 05 AOR. Hope you'll get a response from LA soon.

FYI, my AOR is July 20, 2005.

Zad-Our AOR was July 21...just a day after you. I will be waiting for the postman every day now...lol

I am happy for you

zad886 said:

Hi zad886

I am so happy for you,Congrats... you got your IA in almost 12 months , looks like the timeline for IA from Buffalo is improving, I got my IA in 14 Months. Waiting for the next step begins.

Regards

WAL

hi Tracy,
any news? Linie has the same AOR date as yours and she received her IA today. I hope you get yours soon.

knock..knock...G, are you there? :D

Hi Zad
No news so far. I was almost mad at the mailman today...lol. It is so exciting to hear that people with similar/same dates are getting their IAs though. We must be getting close also, agree?

I've been away for a while...

Congrats mamun, Zad, pa!!! Great news!

Z, did they ask you for medicals? What date you have on Ecas for when they started to process your app?

Hello Zad-
Did you manage to get all your papers sent off? Do you think that everyone will be asked for updated FBI clearance ? I am wondering if we should get the prints done again, just in case. I know it took us about 11 weeks to get them back last time. That would leave us in quite a crunch if they want the updates in 90 days.

Hi all!

any good news?

Thanks G! I got my medical request with my IA. File was processed on July 20, 2005. Hope you get yours soon.

Hi Tracy! I won't be able to send off all of my docs...i'm out of the country...wish i had copies of my tax returns with me :( i did send them the background info that was required within 30 days. will have to verify next week if they received it or not. About the FBI clearance, others were never asked for an updated one...i guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones ;) that got requested for one...hehehe... I sent my request on May 5th, credit card didn't get charged for the fee until June 23rd, and my clearance was stamped on July 27...a whole 12 weeks from start to end. I'm glad I decided to send a new request back then. If you decide to wait until you receive your IA before requesting for your clearance, there is an option in their form where you can write the "date required"...just enter a date that's a month after your mailing date...that might work! good luck! :)

PPR Arrived!!!!

Dear All

I received my PPR today Big relief!!!. the total processing time was 18 mos. zad... I really appreciate your help man!!, It really helped me in getting FBI cert. Good luck to you all.

WAL

Congratulations WAL!!!! I'm so happy for you! :) Hey, no biggie with the FBI clearance...am glad that I was able to help! Let us know how long it takes to get your passport back, ok? Which state are you mailing it from? When do you plan to land? Good luck in Canada! :)

hey Tracy, did you decide to wait for the IA?

hey WAL! how many months' worth of bank statements did you submit to Buffalo? They never mentioned it in the IA...here's what was written: (pls. see image)

zad886 said:
hey WAL! how many months' worth of bank statements did you submit to Buffalo? They never mentioned it in the IA...here's what was written: (pls. see image)

zad please read (This is the format I followed and they happily :) accepted it, also I did not show avergae balance or actual account statements of my accounts)

Please read below

What is the format of a Bank Verification Letter?
You can obtain the bank verification letter from your bank. The letter simply shows your account number,
account type, open date and your current balance. Each bank has its own format of the
verification letter. Normally the letter should be similar to this:

To Whom It May Concern:
This is to verify that Mr. YYYY has the following two accounts with us:
Checking Account # NNNNNN
Account Opened: DDDDD
Current Balance: $$$$$$$
Average Balance: $1,800.01(this is optional, only shown by certain banks)
Savings Account # NNNNNNN
Account Opened: DDDDDDDD
Current Balance: $$$$$$$$
Average Balance: $3,888.00 (optional )
In general, the letter should address to: “To Whom It May Concern”. If your bank asks for specific
information of the addressee, it is to:

Canadian Consulate General
3000 HSBC Center
Buffalo, NY 14203, USA

Please note some banks (including Bank of America, Bank One, etc) have policy of showing the average
balance (3-6 month) on the letter. If your bank letter shows average balance, then the average balance has
to be no less than the figure indicated above (for a family of 3-4).
If your current balance is over the limit specified by the CIC, but your average balance is not, (like the one we showed in the
previous example), this means that the money was recently transferred into this account. This is not
acceptable by Canadian Immigration.

So I told my financial institutions to write a letter in the above format without the avrage balance field
Hope this is helpful
WAL

not decided yet

zad886 said:
Congratulations WAL!!!! I'm so happy for you! :) Hey, no biggie with the FBI clearance...am glad that I was able to help! Let us know how long it takes to get your passport back, ok? Which state are you mailing it from? When do you plan to land? Good luck in Canada! :)

hey Tracy, did you decide to wait for the IA?

Hi zad

I am from California. I have to wait and see when my PR visa is going to expire. I do not have plans to land until early 2007. My LC Appli with US DOL is in deep trouble(Thanks to my employer and their GOOD lawer). If it gets rejected I will be landing in Canada late 2006. If a mircle happens and it gets approved , then I will be landing on early 2007 and will be coming back to US.

-Tracy-

Thank you and hope that you get a good news soon!!!

I will keep you informed

Thanks and good luck to all

WAL