July 2005 AOR..buffalo timeline...

thanks DHM!
were you asking for the Ottawa's #?
zad886 said:
i called Ottawa (613-941-2170) and left a message...though it was specifically stated in her voicemail message that they don't return calls to applicants. :(
anyway, based on the date of the email response I got from Buffalo and the date my 2nd medical test reached ottawa (tracking#), 20 days had passed and no test results were sent from Ottawa. I think it could be any where from 3 weeks to a month and a half...not sure. I hope you hear good news from them soon! :)

Boy

Guys,
After being away from this thread for several months, it's good to check back in and find all of you either being done or are in the last stretch of the process. I'm really happy for y'all.

I sadly haven't received any correspondence yet. considering i'ma december AOR, maybe i should forget about hearing anything until next year.

Happy holidays.

Cy

hi Cyprus! I was just wondering about you and the rest of the gang who haven't posted for a while now. Don't worry, you'll hear good news soon. Checking in on the forum everyday was getting me too anxious :eek: so I stopped for over a month until i got my PPR... anyway, keep us posted! good luck!

zad886 said:
thanks DHM!
were you asking for the Ottawa's #?

anyway, based on the date of the email response I got from Buffalo and the date my 2nd medical test reached ottawa (tracking#), 20 days had passed and no test results were sent from Ottawa. I think it could be any where from 3 weeks to a month and a half...not sure. I hope you hear good news from them soon! :)

Hi zad
i think thats the number. what msg did you leave when you called Ottawa?
I might call them.

dhm2002

hi dhm!

the one and only time i had called ottawa was after i received a request for 2nd medicals. i did my 1st medical while i was visiting canada. not knowing if i can do the 2nd medicals here in the US (since they said to bring the letter to my DMP), i had no choice but to call ottawa and ask whether i could have my 2nd medical done here...hoping that they would return my call despite the message saying that they don't return calls to applicants...luckily they did. if you want to know if they have mailed it to buffalo, why not email buffalo and ask? hope you hear from them soon.

zad886 said:
hi dhm!

the one and only time i had called ottawa was after i received a request for 2nd medicals. i did my 1st medical while i was visiting canada. not knowing if i can do the 2nd medicals here in the US (since they said to bring the letter to my DMP), i had no choice but to call ottawa and ask whether i could have my 2nd medical done here...hoping that they would return my call despite the message saying that they don't return calls to applicants...luckily they did. if you want to know if they have mailed it to buffalo, why not email buffalo and ask? hope you hear from them soon.

hi
My file is not with buffalo. My case was transferred to LA. Tney don't have
e-cas facility.
anyway I called my DMP and she said that it can take longer so I am going to wait for now.

thanks
dhm2002

Wishing each and everyone a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous, Joyous New Year!!

Received my passport today with the shiny visa... :D now I have to do the goods to follow list. not sure when i will land..shooting for the 1st quarter of 2007. hoping that everyone else will hear good news soon!

Hi Zad & everyone!

I have been meaning to post for a while now.

I am glad to say that everything is going well with us. My fiance officially immigrated on December 11th, 2006. Everything went smoothly...no problem importing the car...Total process took less than an hour. Once here, he received a social insurance number right away. Within a few weeks he landed himself a job, and just this past week got a better job. Things are going well.

It is still hard to believe sometimes that we've actually done it...
All that waiting/worrying! But it is definately worth it...

Thank you to all who posted, it is definately easier if you have someone to wait with...
Take care!

Tracy