July 2005 AOR..buffalo timeline...

Looks good, cryogenic. Thanks. User & pass thing is keeping me away, but I'll check the website from time to time.

Hi all,

I just got the refund for the Right of Permanent Residence. Zad, it seems that your file is two weeks in front of me.

Good luck to all and let's hope things will move faster...
Gerula

Status

Ok....today I got my medical request from the seattle office....Kupps

kupps said:
Applied to buffalo: June 2005 (I was in Canada then)

Application file returned as it is (incomplete for some strange reason): June 2005

Application re-submitted-June end 2005

AOR-July 13th 2005

Request for IELTS-20th July 2005

IELTS submitted-October 2005

End of June 2006-File transferred from Buffalo to Seattle... (I am in US now)

Is there anyone out here whose file has been transferred from buffalo to seattle?

The wait continues... :)

Cheers,

Kupps

Hi Everyone!

Haven't been by in a while. The instant notification was working for a bit, but then obviously stopped. I had assumed that nobody was posting. I am in Delaware, USA, for the summer with my fiance, but I will still be checking the site. Still no word about our file. :( It is been over a year since we applied. I was really hoping to read that some of you had received IA. Soon??

Hi Tracy,

Yeah, email notification is not working anymore...

Not IAs yet, but we should hopefully get the (good) news from CIC anytime in August (my guess).

Cheer up :cool:

Hi All!

Cryo, thanks for the link. :)
Hey G & Tracy, haven't seen you guys around...glad to see you back. Sad to say, but no IAs yet! :( Did you ever submit your clearances, G?
Congratulations Kupps!

Hey Z,

No, I didn't submit my RCMP clearance. I think I'll wait till I have the IA from CIC.

Good luck everyone!

AOR March 2006

I applied for PR

Applied: March 2006
AOR: March 2006

can anyone tell me when I will be expecting to hear back again from buffelo office? :(

I did not send PCC along with application. I am planning to send by July end. Is that ok?

my address in US changed and I got a new Indian passport. Should I send the copy of new passport along with completed address change form?

My wife got a post-doc offer from a canadian university. Should it be helpful to inform them this in terms of application process?

Thanks in advance for an reply(ies) from experienced persons in PR application process.

:)

Hello pa_2006 and welcome to the thread,

Assuming that you applied for federal skilled worker, my guess I that you can sit back and relax until June-July 2007. Anyhing from CIC earlier than that would be a request for IELTS in case you didn't submit one.

PCC: I'm not sure about it, but other people might help you. I guess the best thing to do is to follow instructions in the immigration brochure for buffalo.

Page 23 of the federal guide says:
"• make sure that all the documentation and information requested is provided at the time of initial application submission.
• make sure that you notify the visa office promptly of any and all changes to your mailing address, family situation, or any other information that is important to your application, such as additional education or work experience."

You can download the guide from: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

I hope this answers your quesions.
:cool:

Hi Everyone

So what are the additional documents that they request? I know we are quite a ways away from that step, but I am wondering about it...

Hi Tracy,

My oppinion is that:

If there is something not very clear in your initial documentation or if they need more conclusive proof of ...anything, they can ask you to submit additional docs.

If you think something important changed about you (...I don't know how to better put this in words) (i.e. you changed your passport, you divorced, you changed the status in the country of residence, etc.) you should submit the information to CIC. For example I submitted updated proof of education and work experience, although I've been doing the same thing (i.e. graduate studies). I submitted them just because I accumulated another year of work/education experience.

If your question refers to the time when you get your IA, then they will request you to submit: medical docs, police certificate and eventually other docs as specified above. Also they will mention if you need to go to an interview before final decision is taken.

Cheers,
:cool:

Thanks Gerula

I wondered because of the space we had for it in the timeline. I wasn't sure if this was something they requested for everyone, or just on a need-be basis. Actually, there has been some changes made regarding a custody issue since we sent our application. (A son of my fiance's who is not coming to Canada with him) Should we forward this information to CIC? Does anyone have experience with custody issues?

Received medical request today from buffalo.

Strangely, two days earlier i was asked to submit RCMP clearance through fingerprinting...i was very sad ...now feeling better with the medical request in hand..

Timeline:
Applied: June 2005 (IELTS sent with application)
AOR: July 5, 2005
Was Asked to submit RCMP clearance: July 21, 2006
Medical request: July 24, 2006

Country of origin: Bangladesh
Currently: international student in canada

My Timeline is as follows:

AOR received on July 29, 2005.
Still waiting further. I think I will receive IA next month.

SABPAK

File transferred to LA

Got letter from Buffalo saying that file was transferred to LA for expedient processing on July 20, 2006. The letter said that the LA office will determine if a personal interview was required.

Timeline
Applied: June 2005
AOR: July 2005
Request for IELTS: July 2005
Sent IELTS results: August 2005
Sent New passport information: October 2005
Sent Police Clearance and FBI result: June 2006
File transferred to LA: July 2006

shanx

Hi All!

Welcome pa_2006! :)

It's great knowing that July05 AORs are receiving something from Buffalo now. Would it be possible for those of you who received a transfer, medical request or IA from Buffalo to list the exact date of your AORs/processing date/transfer/med request, etc. just like Mamun did? Just trying to see if Buffalo processes files in chronological order or not.

Thanks guys! Hope to hear more good news!

zad886 said:
Hi All!

Welcome pa_2006! :)

It's great knowing that July05 AORs are receiving something from Buffalo now. Would it be possible for those of you who received a transfer, medical request or IA from Buffalo to list the exact date of your AORs/processing date/transfer/med request, etc. just like Mamun did? Just trying to see if Buffalo processes files in chronological order or not.

Thanks guys! Hope to hear more good news!

hi
here is my timeline
AOR May 2005
File Transferred to LA: March 2006
No progress yet. From Mamun's post it does not seem to be in order. LA seems really slow as compared to other places.

dhm2002