Georgia SESA Tracker

My labor certification application was filed on February 23 and receipted in by the GA Dept. of Labor on 02/25....

and I am still waiting.....

GA State level processing

Hi,
This is my first posting to this forum and has couple of quick questions.

1. Is filing in RIR risky these days, in terms of chances of case being rejected because of job market etc. ?
My employer's attroney suggested this to us. I don't know but I doubt this.

2. Can anyone tell me the latest known approval dates for GA state Non-RIR cases? My case was filed in in Non-RIR in Feb' 03. I've been following the processing date on DOL website since then and it hasn't moved a bit from April 2001.

Regards,
Nidzanu

Any Approvals ??

Hi..Did anyone get approved from GA SESA recently. Mine was filed on 04/14/04. No reply as of yet. Lets keep each other posted.
Thanks

Rajeev

Rajeev

Mine filed on April 2, 2004. No reply yet.

Have you or your lawyer got any receipt from GA SESA? My lawyer said there is no receipt from GA SESA.

How could we check the status if we don't have any receipts? Thank you for sharing.

No receipt. My lawyer does not like me calling him. I called him once and he told me that I will be notified if anything happens. Do they give a receipt number to cases? I dont know of any way to check the staus. Let us share the info.

My labor certification application was filed on February 23 and receipted in by the GA Dept. of Labor on 02/25....

and I am still waiting.....

mohants

thank you for your posting. let's at least keep this thread alive! :)

by the way, you mentioned that your mailed the application on Feb 23 and it was received on Feb 25. Did you get any receipt from them? If not, how did you find out that it was actually RECEIVED by them on Feb 25? Is it through mail tracking or something?

thanks for sharing!

mohant

So GA SESA does give out case number?

Rajeev, we need to check with our lawyers... According to Mohant, a case number was assigned when the case was received by GA SESA...

Mohants

When you LC is transferred from Georgia State to the Atlanta Regional, please let us know. A new processing time will be published around July 15. Hopefully by that time they will have finished the Feb cases, and yours will be approved by then.

Any recent appoval from GA SESA?

please share your receipt day and the day it was transferred to Atlanta DOL.
Thanks a lot.

Hi
Let us keep track of our filing and clearing date from GA SESA. I have attached a text file. Please add your entry to it and upload it again so that we can keep track of it.

Thanks
Rajeev

Mohants

Any update frpm you? They are suposed to publish the new processing date next week, and I hope they will finish Feb cases by then. They should have touched your case. Have you checked with your lawyer? Thanks.

I am still waiting.. The processing date did not move for the past 2-3 months :(

Our lawyer will let me know when they hear something from DOL....

I am hoping that the processing date is going to move this month...

New Dates

New dates are posted today at DOL site... GA SESA and Atlanta DOL did not move.. GA SESA is still processing Feb 2004 cases... Don't understand what they do sitting there whole day.. Guess we have to wait and wait and wait... :mad:

Same for me... Now I begin to belive in something which is called fate... We are too weak in this country in that we are not even able to make a phone call to them... There is nothing we can do.