Georgia SESA Tracker

GC_Likee thanks for alerting me about the 45 day letter, I emailed my lawyer and he replied with the good news.

AllAboutGC, in most possibilities, your letter would also have gone out as all our cases are around the same date. Please consult ur lawyer.

chanduv23
Good to hear that you received the letter. My company is also in the process of being sold in the next quarter.

chanduv23 said:
GC_Likee thanks for alerting me about the 45 day letter, I emailed my lawyer and he replied with the good news.

AllAboutGC, in most possibilities, your letter would also have gone out as all our cases are around the same date. Please consult ur lawyer.

Thanks, GC_Likee. If your company is being sold, it can be for the good. In my case it turned out to be very good. My old company was not making enough profits and were in the process of bankruptcy, and there is a difference in my current salary and the salary stated on the L/C. In such cases 485 approval is difficult because company cannot prove that it can sustain paying the salary stated on L/C. Now the current company is huge and has worldwide operations and has cash to sustain for a long time. This makes it easier for 485 approval.
All the best.

AllAboutGC, any news from ur side? Call me sometime.

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com