Georgia SESA Tracker

shelfd

Registered Users (C)
This thread is specifically for discussing Labor Certification process at GA SESA, ON/BEFORE transferring to Atlanta regional Office. Please provide share your info here so that we can help each other. Thanks.

My case: 05/24/01 filed to GA sesa EB3 RIR; waiting ...

Anyone know what date's appliocation is GA SESA processing?

Please share your info ...

All guys waiting for GA SESA approvals, or having got GA SESA approvals, please join this thread, share information(post your filing dates, etc.)

You can use this format to post your info:

Filing date/EB2or3/RIR or regular/status(waiting or transferred to region) / when transferred to the region

If you are waiting, or you have recently had your case transferred to ATL office, please post your info. Thank you for sharing this info, as this is the only way we can know what's going on inside Georgia SESA!

Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

Still Waiting

FIling Dt: 25 Jan 2002/EB:2/RIR/Acknowledgement received/still waiting. Current date is stuck in Apr 2001.

Updated GA SESA tracking list

24 MAY 2001/EB3/RIR/Acknowledgement received, still waiting.
25 JAN 2002/EB2/RIR/Acknowledgement received, still waiting.

Please post yours,

Thanks.

No relief until year end

My case was submitted 5/22/2001. EB2 RIR. Waiting. There is another thread "Atlanta SESA Tracker" which has the information of the issue too.

atl01: 22 MAY 2001/EB2/RIR/still waiting.
shelfd: 24 MAY 2001/EB3/RIR/Acknowledgement received, still waiting.
oops123: 25 JAN 2002/EB2/RIR/Acknowledgement received, still waiting.

Please add your cases,

Thanks.

GA SESA Tracking: Help the forum, = help yourself

atl01,

Can you let me know where is Atlanta SESA Tracker? I used to be there at http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?128@80.EODqaaUKVaB^298130@.efccd5d. But that forum does not exist now. Also the name "Atlanta SESA Tracker" does not make sense and confusing. This thread was specifically for tracking GA SESA processing, that is, on/before traferring to Atlanta regional office.

I hope anyone filing to GA SESA please post your case here, as this is the only way we can do to help ourselves to know what's going on inside GA SESA and the current progress at GA SESA.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Re: No relief until year end

Atl01,

How do you know May cases can not be approved till year end?

Do we have end of April cases? Please post you cases.

Thanks.

Processing 4/30 cases for RIR cases

According to immgration.com, on July 15 , 2002 Georgia Now is processing cases filed on 4/30/2001 for RIR cases and Now processing cases filed on
2/28/2001 for non-RIR cases.

My lawyer also confirmed that GA SESA hasn't touched May cases yet.

Keep our fingers crossed ...

Any cases approved recently at GA SESA?

Please post your case here.

We need more cases here, especially April cases.

Thanks.

EB 2 GA SESA applied LC 04/27/2002
My case was forwarded to Regional DOL on 06/06/2002

reply to ShelfD

1. I called GA SESA and learned about the current processing status and was informed that there will be no relief until year end for them to clear the backlog due to the surge in filing for 245(i) cases. And the queue is also hit by the non-RIR conversion cases.

2. The Atlanta SESA Tracker is still there. Search using that name or search the messsages posted by me as "ATL01".

3. There are 109 messages posted under "Atlanta SESA Tracker" and today is the first time I saw one approval with "4/27/2001" filing date.

4. You all mentioned the "Achnowledgement". Does GA SESA send that to your lawyer?

5. It is also benefitial to read "www.murthy.com/bulletin" on issues of "PERM" program.

The acknowledgement is from DOL fax, which includes a 6-digit number. My lawyer told me.

Do you have these numbers also, oops123 ?

Thanks.

nch: 27APR2001/EB2/RIR?/Forwarded to Regional DOL,06JUN2002

atl01: 22 MAY 2001/EB2/RIR/still waiting.

shelfd: 24 MAY 2001/EB3/RIR/Acknowledgement received, still waiting.

oops123: 25 JAN 2002/EB2/RIR/Acknowledgement received, still waiting.

Please add your case,

Thanks to all the above who provided the info.

Acknowledgement

I have no clue on the number of digits or how the acknoledgement notice looks. My case on lawyer's website shows that acknowledgement was received on 18th April, 2002.
Hope this helps.

Did the dates move from 4/27 to 4/30? If so, hopefully in next couple of months, we'll see some movement.
Oops123.

Re: Acknowledgement

nch,

Can you shed more loght on this?

Actually I have the same questions as Oops123. My lawyer filed my LC to GA SESA on 5/24/01 but I was told my application was recived on 5/25/01 and was receipted 02/07/02.

I am a little bit confused here. Nch, is your date 4/27/2001 the date when your lawyer filed your LC application to GA SESA?

So what is my priority date? 5/25/01 or 2/7/02?

Immigration.com says GA SESA is processing cases 4/30/2001, is this the date GA SESA received the application, or is it "receipted" on 4/30/01?

Please help.

Thanks!

Shelfd

Originally posted by oops123
I have no clue on the number of digits or how the acknoledgement notice looks. My case on lawyer's website shows that acknowledgement was received on 18th April, 2002.
Hope this helps.

Did the dates move from 4/27 to 4/30? If so, hopefully in next couple of months, we'll see some movement.
Oops123.

about PD and receipted date

Our priority date should be around the date of our original filing date. If you filed on 4/27/2001, the PD date should be couple of days after that date. The receipted date probably refers to the date the SESA enters into their computer system. Because of the huge piles of cases filed in April, 2001, it took them long time to just enter the cases into their computer system. I am not encouraged by the processing time movement into 4/30/2001. Actually 4/28 and 4/29 are weekends, that is why you see the jump. I was told by SESA that there are still a huge backlog on 4/30/2001 alone, if I remembered it correctly, it might represent 2,000 cases filed on that day. There are total of 7,000 cases filed in April 2001. If May cases can be processed at the end of the year, that is already a blessing.

Any Updates to the list? Any 4/30/01 cases? Please keep it moving...

Any new approvals will be a sign of Hope for other members.

Thanks in advance.

Shelfd