Georgia SESA Tracker

I know for a fact that they are working on cases filed in December 2003. Get your lawyer to talk to DOL ASAP.

I heard from my attorney. The SESA sent a notice to them, quoting a problem with my application. The form ETA 750 used in my application was not printed on both sides of the paper. So the attorney is sending the form for our signatures again, this time it will be printed both sides. He says it will not affect or delay the processing.

Hi leo1973:

My filing date with the GA SESA is same as yours i.e. 12/18/2003. Will be grateful if you could post a message when you hear something.. I will also do the same...

Thanks,

atlitgc

My company had field one more RIR case on Dec'3rd week and our attorney received notice on last friday saying that case has been forwarded to ATL DOL.

Hi Leo:

I have not heard anything yet. I have some friends who filed their SESA application in August/Sept, and they have not heard anything.....

atlitgc

My revised application (two sided print out) was filed last week. My attorneys say it should be forwarded to US DOL any moment. I haven't heard anything as of today. Orginal filing date Dec 08, 2003.

Hi all,
My case is RIR filed on 2nd may 2003 according to my lawyer because i didn't get any recipt .

That's too late. If you filed in GA in May 2003, you should have been fwded to US DOL in fall. Talk to your lawyer and show him/her the official times.

He didn't give us any recipt . But we came to know through his e-mail that on 25th august the application has been forwarded to the federal level after clearing state level.

Hello all I am new to this forum.
I am working as a consultant. My employer agreed to apply for my GC in KY. I have given my papers to lawyer. He said he will apply for my labor in few days. I know this employer very well. But my project may end in 1 or 2 months.

I heard I can buy labor certificate if some one has it. I want to go for it. Since my project is uncertain.
Is it required to get one more H1 to apply for I140 & 485 if I get labor clearace form someone?

If you know some one who has labor clearance I am ready to pay.

Please help me in this.

Thanks
Kumar

Congrats Mickey32. Mine is forwarded to regional on March 05, 2004, too. SESA date Dec 17, 2003.

See you people in the Atl-Regional forum...

Georgia Labor

Looks like this thread is not moving. My case was filed with GA SESA on April 14, 2004. Any idea how long is it taking. I heard it might be very quick. Please post your dates.
Thanks