FP notice for TSC after July 27?

Done with my FP yesterday at the Jacksonville office....It was very quick ...I have not yet received the fingerprint notice from the Charlotte office but Jacksonville had issued me a new one which I showed yesterday..

Did you move to Jakcsonville? If not, how were you able to change your DO?

I can't believe that Bobsmyth has all these post memorized!!! I some time forget what 2 plus 2 equals!! Thanks for keeping on top of things.

Recieved FP NOTICE (DO SAN ANTONIO)

RD - July 27 2007
PD - July 27 2007
ND - Nov 11th 2007
FP - Feb 6th 2008

online status

Hi
where can check the status of my application. my application number is SSC*001XXXXXX I tried www.uscis.gov.

it says

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Case Status Retrieval Failed
* This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

Hi
where can check the status of my application. my application number is SSC*001XXXXXX I tried www.uscis.gov.

it says

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Case Status Retrieval Failed
* This Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

The online case status system is not updated nor accurate. Call USCIS for case status.

Thanks bobsmith. I will wait for a week or so. If I don't get FP letter in time, I will call. right now they are still sending FP letters to july/aug applicants.

Thanks bobsmith. I will wait for a week or so. If I don't get FP letter in time, I will call. right now they are still sending FP letters to july/aug applicants.

Atltodallas,
I am also on the same boat, please look into my time line. almost similar to yours and still waiting for FP letter.

I am also on the same boat, please look into my time line. almost similar to yours and still waiting for FP letter.

Count me in. Yesterday I called to the uscis and spoke to IO and got an answer about
FP notice-it can take up to 2-3 month to get it in some cases after NOA received.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife had her FP scheduled for 02/07 and she just walked in today with an Infopass at 8:00 this morning and got it taken care of. We went through our greencard processing in Minneapolis. Compared to them, the folks at Jacksonville DO/ASC are so nice.

My wife had her FP scheduled for 02/07 and she just walked in today with an Infopass at 8:00 this morning and got it taken care of. We went through our greencard processing in Minneapolis. Compared to them, the folks at Jacksonville DO/ASC are so nice.

What is the reason you/wife are doing fingerprinting by walk-ins ahead of the appointment date. Thanks.

We just felt like it but we told them that we have a business travel coming up!

You just felt like it!!! without any legitimate excuse!!! Then you say you lied!! May be because of people like you some ASC's are not allowing walk-in fingerprinting. (That affects people who have a REAL EXCUSE.) They caught up on the lies. I hope Jacksonville DO catches up to.
It is just like what can I say - people in Indian subcontinent trying always to jump ahead of others in a line. There is no consideration of others.

I went to Charlotte ASC today for FP walk in since I couldn't attend my original scheduled FP date next Wednesday. Me and and my wife got there by 12:30pm and were given appointment for 3:00pm. We went to have lunch, took a walk and went back to ASC at 2:50pm. They gave us form to fill out, gave us guide to civic questions and we then waited for about 10 min and they called my wife first. They had her do FP by ink 3 times since her FP couldn't scan by scanner. They called me after she was done and were able to scan my FP. We left ASC by 3:30pm. We were the last ones for the day, so if you decide to do FP walk in on a Saturday it's best to get there before noon. All went smooth..no complications..staff was friendly with my wife, but my staff person was average. Now the long wait starts for IL..

I went to Charlotte ASC today for FP walk in since I couldn't attend my original scheduled FP date next Wednesday. Me and and wife got there by 12:30pm and were given appointment for 3:00pm. We went to have lunch, took a walk and went back to ASC at 2:50pm. We waited for about 10 min and they called my wife first. They had her do FP by ink 3 times since her FP couldn't scan by scanner. They called me after she was done and were able to scan my FP. We left ASC by 3:30pm. All went smooth..no complications..staff was friendly with my wife, but my staff person was average. Wait starts now for IL...

Welcome to the Waiting Game Club, Bobsmyth!

Thanks Vorpal..I don't expect to hear back from USCIS until later this summer..it would be nice sooner, but the way things are looking with processing, it will be several months before interview

You just felt like it!!! without any legitimate excuse!!! Then you say you lied!! May be because of people like you some ASC's are not allowing walk-in fingerprinting. (That affects people who have a REAL EXCUSE.) They caught up on the lies. I hope Jacksonville DO catches up to.
It is just like what can I say - people in Indian subcontinent trying always to jump ahead of others in a line. There is no consideration of others.

lol