FP notice for TSC after July 27?

Ah, I feel like I'm in 3rd grade again! "You're a poopoohead!" "You're stupid!" "Am not! Are too! Am not! Are too!"

Anyone else here from TSC who sent their N400 after July and has received their FP notice? (I don't mean the popular 3rd graders like tnsbagman who are somehow on a fast path.)

FP Date

What would be your guess regarding my date of FP notice? knowing that my priority date is Oct 05, 2007 for Miami-TX and Notice Date is Dec 26th, 2007.

Interview Notice Received

My PD is July 28th
My Fingerprinting was done on Dec 18th
I received my Interview Notice at Dallas DO on March 27th.

I have been accused of faking resume and having Indian credentials. So I added my schools on my signature. For the record, I am also not an Indian and I do not have any bias against Indians either.:eek:

Friends,

Just now I received letter for FP on 02/22/08..DO..Charlotte, NC..

N400 Sent...........09/07/07
Check cashed......12/18/07
NOA received.......12/31/07
FP Notice received...02/02/08
FP Appointment.......02/22/08

Thanx...

time of FP

Hi All,
My FP appt at Newark, NJ is at 8 Am and my husband's is at 9 AM. I wanted to know if both of us can go at the same time at 9 AM because its hard to arrange for my kids care before that time.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi All,
My FP appt at Newark, NJ is at 8 Am and my husband's is at 9 AM. I wanted to know if both of us can go at the same time at 9 AM because its hard to arrange for my kids care before that time.

Please let me know. Thanks.

That all depends on the service person at the district office. Some will tell you no problem, whereas others will be very strict about the scheduling time.