FP notice for TSC after July 27?

You just felt like it!!! without any legitimate excuse!!! Then you say you lied!! May be because of people like you some ASC's are not allowing walk-in fingerprinting. (That affects people who have a REAL EXCUSE.) They caught up on the lies. I hope Jacksonville DO catches up to.
It is just like what can I say - people in Indian subcontinent trying always to jump ahead of others in a line. There is no consideration of others.

You need some loving in your life!

You need some loving in your life!

You acknowledged on this forum that You lied to an immigration officer by cooking up an excuse to get the fingerprints done ahead of appointment date. That says something about you. What goes around comes around. May be you will get stuck in the namecheck.

Last edited by a moderator:
You acknowledged on this forum that You lied to an immigration officer by cooking up an excuse to get the fingerprints done ahead of appointment date. That says something about you. What goes around comes around. May be you will get stuck in the namecheck.

I think you need to get la*#.

Hey guy, did you get your green card through employment? Did you also have a fake resume just like many people from Indian subcontinent are doing, like what I am reading alll over the net? ;)
I mean you can make a small lie to an immigration officer to get the fingerprints done ahead of time even though you had no excuse at all like you admitted, so isn't that too possible....you know what I said earlier...;)

tsnbagman and Geetha1
please do not get into personal attacks...
we are all here for information sharing. Which might help all of us.

Thanks Vorpal..I don't expect to hear back from USCIS until later this summer..it would be nice sooner, but the way things are looking with processing, it will be several months before interview

You never know! When the Raleigh DO opens, the waiting time will most likely be significantly cut down.

Glad things went smoothly for you, Bob. I'm also hoping that the new Raleigh-Durham DO will speed things up for us.

Hey guy, did you get your green card through employment? Did you also have a fake resume just like many people from Indian subcontinent are doing, like what I am reading alll over the net? ;)
I mean you can make a small lie to an immigration officer to get the fingerprints done ahead of time even though you had no excuse at all like you admitted, so isn't that too possible....you know what I said earlier...;)

Why is it such a big deal to do a walk-in FP? Seriously, who cares??? The interviews will be scheduled by priority date. Doing FPs a couple of weeks earlier will not expedite the process in any way, shape, or form. Besides, it's not like a person with an appointment is kicked off the line, just because someone chose to do a walk-in. Please stop arguing over this nonsense, as there really is NOTHING to argue about.

For the record, I did my FPs on my scheduled date.

Why is it such a big deal to do a walk-in FP? Seriously, who cares??? The interviews will be scheduled by priority date. Doing FPs a couple of weeks earlier will not expedite the process in any way, shape, or form. Besides, it's not like a person with an appointment is kicked off the line, just because someone chose to do a walk-in. Please stop arguing over this nonsense, as there really is NOTHING to argue about.

For the record, I did my FPs on my scheduled date.

Vorpal, I am glad to see at least you coming to my defense. Thank you. Sorry if I offended anyone else on this board but I did not think it was big deal to go early for my FP.

Vorpal, I am glad to see at least you coming to my defense. Thank you. Sorry if I offended anyone else on this board but I did not think it was big deal to go early for my FP.

It's not a big deal at all! Now, if you tried to cut in front of me for the interview, that's a whole other story! :D

Friends,

Just now I spoke to IO over the phone.
They sent out my FP notice today, so expecting that before end of the week. Thanx..

N400 Sent...09/07/07
check cashed..12/18/07
NOA received...12/31/07
FP mailed out from TSC..01/28/08..

tsnbagman
you didnot offend anyone at all. Nothing wrong in going for early fingerprinting. Don't apologize to anyone.

geetha1
Seriously why do you have to bring country names in between ? Your posts are offensive.

So you are offended?
And you claim to represent everyone's opinion?
Let us rephrase this. you are saying it was OKAY for tsangaga to get his/wife fingerprints done without any legitimate verifiable excuse but pretending that he had one? It was okay to say to an immigration officer that they were going on an imaginary business trip?
That is really offensive. isn't it?:confused:
May be not to you.:rolleyes:

If he had been honest it would have been okay.
why don't you look at yourself... supporting people like that. They may be the reason that others with legitimate excuses are being denied walk-in fingerprints as some ASC have caught up the act.
Actually your post supporting such people are offensive.

Hey Mr. double standards, this tsangaga replied by making remarks of sexu@@@ nature. Is this also okay to you?:rolleyes:

geetha1
I don't think you have answered to my previous question. I asked you why do you have to refer people by their race and country names. Your posts say Asians, and you say all the people from indian subcontinent write false resumes and then you also call some one else russian. I said they are offensive. Do you get it atleast now?

Stop arguing and getting personal guys.

Hi Guys,

quit arguing. this is a support network for people who need help.

What would be helpful, is if you put your timelines in your signature.
atleast we would know where you are in the process.

Anyway, it is a sunny day in charlotte today. so i am hoping the IO's get cracking today and clear some cases for Interview's ( and hope mine is one of them ).

If this bickering continues USCIS will have to add following question to the N400 application:

"Have you ever been engaged in any slanderous or spiteful dialogue on an internet immigration forum?"

:D:D:D

geetha1
I don't think you have answered to my previous question. I asked you why do you have to refer people by their race and country names. Your posts say Asians, and you say all the people from indian subcontinent write false resumes and then you also call some one else russian. I said they are offensive. Do you get it atleast now?

Asians? stop lying. I never said Asians. I never referred people by race. You should not lie like that. Indian is not a race. It is a country. Calling someone a Russian who is Russian offends you? Isn't he from Russia? But you are not offended at all by tasngaga use of offensive sex## innnuendos. Interesting. :rolleyes:
I did not say all people.
I did not make it up. I read this over the net.
Here is one site http://www.zazona.com/ShameH1B/H1BFAQs.htm - which quotes "Accusations that H-1B applicants falsify job experience and education were confirmed by Jacquelyn Williams-Bridgers".
Read for yourself. Now this web site also says - "Ms. Esposito also cited examples of fraud at the American Consulate in Chennai, India, which issued more than 20,000 H-1B visas in Fiscal Year 1998 -- more than any overseas post. She detailed a year-long joint INS and Department of State initiative which found that 45 percent of the 3,247 work experience claims made to the INS were fraudulent."
Now this is from this web site.
Read further.
So you see it is over the net.