Follow To Join....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever applied H-1B, Visitor visa, Immigrant visa for your wife you need to mention that. I left it blank.

-Thanks
HBG
What should we write in item no 10 .can some please respond and some explanation for yes or no.
Thanks,

Vb July 2007 Is Out!!!

Oh my God! All EBs are CURRENT! check it out! better call or write your respective Embassys... :) Request for an interview date coz of this "However, all readers should be alert to the possibility that not all Employment preferences will remain Current for the remainder of the fiscal year. Should the rate of demand for numbers be very heavy in the coming months, it could become necessary to retrogress some cut-off dates for September, most likely for China-mainland born and India, but also possibly for Mexico and Philippines. Severe cut-off date retrogressions are likely to occur early in FY-2008."

God is Good!

PARTY!!!!

Judex

Congrats Simala!

Thanks so much kamrans! Yeah, I will pray for the security check of your wife, God is faithful in all His promises to us, she will be receiving it soon!

Godbless you all,
Simala2006

Congrats Simala! Everyone is current in July Visa Bulletin. Your miracle has come. Better call the embassy and follow up your case right away as EB3 may not remain current by last quarter of this year. Good luck, my friend! Looking forward to that reunion Judex has promised to host :)

Praise be to GOD! Amen! Thank you Lord! Congrats to us all!

Yeah, I just read the new visa bulletin, it is a miracle indeed! Amen! thank you so much for being with us in all this waiting! thank you so much co-threaders! Hope to see you then as Judex is inviting us to a reunion! I will start praying for that!

Thanks kamrans for being a source of strength in all your info! May our co-threaders in different countries find their miracles too! yehey...

Judex and bisdakdreamer, pls kindly email me thru private msg your cellphone number for we do need help in answers to questions with the documents to prepare, I will let my husband contact you then.. pls,, thanks so much in advance!

How did you prepare the affidavit of support? I still dont know how to do this.. I dont have income tax yet for I just started working January of this year... how am I going to go thru the affidavit of support? Will my employer can help me with this? the hospital is willing to give me documents if I will know what to ask for. Pls advice me on this!

GOD BLESS US ALL!
SIMALA2006

Congrats Simala! Everyone is current in July Visa Bulletin. Your miracle has come. Better call the embassy and follow up your case right away as EB3 may not remain current by last q:eek:

Congrats Simala! Everyone is current in July Visa Bulletin. Your miracle has come. Better call the embassy and follow up your case right away as EB3 may not remain current by last quarter of this year. Good luck, my friend! Looking forward to that reunion Judex has promised to host :)

hahaha! sure bisdak! god bless to everyone...

Congratulations everybody. Now we all can celebrate. All who get their PD current should rush now. The situation in 2008 fiscal year may not be the same as there are still 250000 cases pending in BEC and the statement from DOS in the July visa bulletin is also telling us the same thing. What's happening now is that USCIS wants to consume all their visa numbers for this year and because of name checks, background checks and delays in USCIS and embassies not everybody can be accommodated in this year visa slot. Do not get frustrated if this happens as God is great and you will get is sooner or later. We all have our limitations in pursuing things and making efforts to get this done soon.
I have noticed good performance of USCIS as a friend of mine get 485 approved in 4 months. This is really surprising for me.

Good Luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Kamrans! Pls kindly tell me what to do with the 1040, is this the income tax return? I dont have it yet for I just started working here last Jan this year.. What can I do if I cant provide for it? Will there be another way or another form to fill up? the hospital can give me the w2 then...

thanks in advance!

God is really faithful and good all the time!

Simala2006

1040 is the form that your CPA prepares for you to file the tax return. Since you just started working here so you cannot file it. You can just get the letter from your employer and you can present the pay stubs. Thats the maximum you can do but this wouldn't affect your case as you have a reason if you don't have it.
You can only get W2 at the end of the year like at the end of Jan or early Feb. You cannot file the tax return based on few months of work. It has to be yearly.

Good Luck.

thanks Kamrans! Pls kindly tell me what to do with the 1040, is this the income tax return? I dont have it yet for I just started working here last Jan this year.. What can I do if I cant provide for it? Will there be another way or another form to fill up? the hospital can give me the w2 then...

thanks in advance!

God is really faithful and good all the time!

Simala2006

Documents to VFS

Hi Guys,
After a struggle,finally we able to get the PCC from Passport office and local police station.

To submit the documents to VFS first you need passport,without that they are not taking the documents, even they asked for original passport, but my wife told that it has mentioned that only photo copies is fine, then agreed on that.

Second Local PCC is important, they are very particular about it, even though if have from passport office.

These are docs we submitted to VFS.

1.Copies of my wife's passport
2. Birth certificate(org & photo copy)
3. Marriage Certifiacte (org & photo copy)
4. I-134 (affidavit of support)
5. PCC from passport office and local police station.
6. Proof of Relationship (Marriage Inviation, Emails, Photos(15))
7. 1040 (2006)
8. W-2(2006)
9. DS - 230 Part I & II
10. Visa Photos

I think that's it pretty much, as today I had a quick chat with my wife and get these info, later on I shall ask my wife to send mail to me, and if anything if I missed I shall post later on

Thanks
MK

Hi Guys,
After a struggle,finally we able to get the PCC from Passport office and local police station.

To submit the documents to VFS first you need passport,without that they are not taking the documents, even they asked for original passport, but my wife told that it has mentioned that only photo copies is fine, then agreed on that.

Second Local PCC is important, they are very particular about it, even though if have from passport office.

These are docs we submitted to VFS.

1.Copies of my wife's passport
2. Birth certificate(org & photo copy)
3. Marriage Certifiacte (org & photo copy)
4. I-134 (affidavit of support)
5. PCC from passport office and local police station.
6. Proof of Relationship (Marriage Inviation, Emails, Photos(15))
7. 1040 (2006)
8. W-2(2006)
9. DS - 230 Part I & II
10. Visa Photos

I think that's it pretty much, as today I had a quick chat with my wife and get these info, later on I shall ask my wife to send mail to me, and if anything if I missed I shall post later on

Thanks
MK

Hi,

Did you submit phone records?

Thanks

Hi Agpatti,

Please share your wife's interiview experince when you a chance.

Thanks for your time on this.

Hi Agpatti,

Please share your wife's interiview experince when you a chance.

Thanks for your time on this.

NJ,

In the above mail MK mentioned that PCC from local police station is also need.Does it mean PCC from commsionar office if we are resident of Hyderabad? Can u please clarify.

MY 485 is approved...Unfortunately my wife is on H4 .My H1 /wife's h4 is valid till another three years . I am married to her in Nov 2004 and I filed my 485 in Dec 04 ..She was out of country when I filed my 485..Then after dates got retrogressed . My priority date was in 2003..Got current in June 2007 and in leass than two weeks.. they approved my 485 ... in last two weeks ,My attorney delayed her 485 filing and I am in big Fix. I Will appreciate if you can suggest me a way to get out of this situation.

1) Can I file her 485/EAD using "follow to join"?
2) a)Does her H4 status expires as I got 485 appoved today.In this case b) Does she has to go back to India? if not
3) Can she stay here legally till I file her 485 using follow to join?
4) what other options I may have...

Appreciate your help and suggetions.

NJ,

In the above mail MK mentioned that PCC from local police station is also need.Does it mean PCC from commsionar office if we are resident of Hyderabad? Can u please clarify.

Yes, that is correct. We took it from the commissioner office.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Did you submit phone records?

Thanks

I thought of submitting the phone recodrs also, but the phone company which I have an account right now doing some maintence and not able to downlaod the call logs, so I am thinking when she goes for an interview, she can carry that.

Also on the list I forget to include the Employer offer letter, pl make note of it.

THanks
Mk

I thought of submitting the phone recodrs also, but the phone company which I have an account right now doing some maintence and not able to downlaod the call logs, so I am thinking when she goes for an interview, she can carry that.

Also on the list I forget to include the Employer offer letter, pl make note of it.

THanks
Mk

NJ or MK ,

Do we need to submit the offer letter as well? I thought Tax papers employment letter pay subs are enough.

Also can some one clarify this.

I am a hourly contractor and on W2 with the consulting company.On employment verification letter should i ask the HR manager to include hourly rate or hourly rate divided by 12 months?

Offer Letter may not be necessary if letter from employer is provided. Also, hourly rate will be enough. My employer mentioned my hourly rate only. Not annual salary. On I-134 I mentioned my approximate annual salary.

-Thanks
HBG
NJ or MK ,

Do we need to submit the offer letter as well? I thought Tax papers employment letter pay subs are enough.

I am a hourly contractor and on W2 with the consulting company.On employment verification letter should i ask the HR manager to include hourly rate or hourly rate divided by 12 months?

NJ or MK ,

Hi,

I did not submit the offer letter and only included the employment letter and paystubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.