Follow To Join....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks HGB2001.

NJ,

Can you please confirm this.

When you applied for PCC from passport did police come and verify?was it in hyderabad or in district? We applied for passport office PCC this monday and they said they will mail the passport and certifcate after police verification.Was it the same in you case.Our address is in hyderabad.

How long it might take becoz we have to apply for PCC from police commisionar office also.

Thanks,

NJ,

Can you please confirm this.

When you applied for PCC from passport did police come and verify?was it in hyderabad or in district? We applied for passport office PCC this monday and they said they will mail the passport and certifcate after police verification.Was it the same in you case.Our address is in hyderabad.

How long it might take becoz we have to apply for PCC from police commisionar office also.

Thanks,

Yes, police came to verify because the address on the passport is different from the present address mentioned on the PCC application form. The PCC was mailed to my home address and the address is in Hyderabad. Normally they say it will take 10 to 20 days. In our case it took less than 10 days and also you can verify the status from the passport office website.

It took 12 days to get the PCC from police commissioner office. If you are applying in Hyderabad, please visit the cyberabad website and it has all the details. Also, you need to give them the reason for applying for PCC. In our case they have asked us to show the appointment letter from the consulate. You can try showing the e-mail from Chennai IV unit since you don't have the appointment letter.Also please mention the period of the stay when you applied for it and they will mention it on the PCC.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, police came to verify because the address on the passport is different from the present address mentioned on the PCC application form. The PCC was mailed to my home address and the address is in Hyderabad. Normally they say it will take 10 to 20 days. In our case it took less than 10 days and also you can verify the status from the passport office website.

It took 12 days to get the PCC from police commissioner office. If you are applying in Hyderabad, please visit the cyberabad website and it has all the details. Also, you need to give them the reason for applying for PCC. In our case they have asked us to show the appointment letter from the consulate. You can try showing the e-mail from Chennai IV unit since you don't have the appointment letter.Also please mention the period of the stay when you applied for it and they will mention it on the PCC.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Thanks very much for the response NJ.Appreciate it.Can you please email me the cyberabad police website.

You are right.We dont have the appointment yet.I got an email saying interview likely to be sceduled in july.Waiting for the July bulletine.

Our original passport is with passport office.Can we apply using xerox copy with commisionar office???

Thanks again NJ.

Thanks very much for the response NJ.Appreciate it.Can you please email me the cyberabad police website.

You are right.We dont have the appointment yet.I got an email saying interview likely to be sceduled in july.Waiting for the July bulletine.

Our original passport is with passport office.Can we apply using xerox copy with commisionar office???

Thanks again NJ.

Hi,

Here is the URL for the website. You can try to apply using the xerox copy.You also need to carry the passport size photographs (they need 5) and address proof.

http://www.cyberabadpolice.gov.in/pcc.htm

HBG, Thanks for your response and sorry for bugging you agian.
Didn't your wife submit wedding photos to VFS 10 days before appointment? If she did, did they ask album again during interview for additional photos because we don't have that big album due to our ceremonies were photographed by ourselves not by professional photographer?
Thanks.

I think my wife carried entire album. Not few photos.

-Thanks
HBG
HBG, Thank you very much for your update.
Do we need to carry entire marriage album because people from non-immigrant visa unit recommends not to bring more than 30 photos?

VFS did not ask for proof of relationship documents such as marriage albums. My wife did not submit any photos or albums to VFS. She carried them to consulate directly.Please check my earlier posts regarding documents for proof of relationship. It is not just your marriage album. Photographs of you and your spouse together with your family members or freinds during your trips to India/home country.Any questions, I will be glad to answer to the best of my knowledge.

-Thanks
HBG
Didn't your wife submit wedding photos to VFS 10 days before appointment? If she did, did they ask album again during interview for additional photos because we don't have that big album due to our ceremonies were photographed by ourselves not by professional photographer?
Thanks.

Thanks.

I think my wife carried entire album. Not few photos.

-Thanks
HBG

Hi Agpatti,

When is your wife's interview?

Thanks

June 14th.
Thanks.

Hi Agpatti,

When is your wife's interview?

Thanks

Thank you very much HBG. One more question...
Do I need to get NOTARY in my copy of passport and greencard and send it to my wife or ordinary copy is enough?
Thanks.

VFS did not ask for proof of relationship documents such as marriage albums. My wife did not submit any photos or albums to VFS. She carried them to consulate directly.Please check my earlier posts regarding documents for proof of relationship. It is not just your marriage album. Photographs of you and your spouse together with your family members or freinds during your trips to India/home country.Any questions, I will be glad to answer to the best of my knowledge.

-Thanks
HBG
Thanks.

NJ,
Can you please confirm these are the only req docs we need to send from here.Can you please let me know if i missed any thing.

Employment Letter (Original)
Bank statement (Original)
Copies of latest 3 pay stubs
Affidavit of support (Original) I 134
1040 Form (Taxes) Copy
W2 (Copy)
My Passort and Green card copy
Copy of Emails exchanged between us telephone Records etc ..

Do we need to notoarize any thing?

Thanks,

NJ,
Can you please confirm these are the only req docs we need to send from here.Can you please let me know if i missed any thing.

Employment Letter (Original)
Bank statement (Original)
Copies of latest 3 pay stubs
Affidavit of support (Original) I 134
1040 Form (Taxes) Copy
W2 (Copy)
My Passort and Green card copy
Copy of Emails exchanged between us telephone Records etc ..

Do we need to notoarize any thing?

Thanks,

Hi RM101,

The list looks good and you did not miss anything.

I only notarized the I-134 document.

Thanks

Hi RM101,

The list looks good and you did not miss anything.

I only notarized the I-134 document.

Thanks

Thanks NJ.Once interview is sceduled i will get the notary work.

P.S Sorry to ask you again but i have a quick question with my pay.

I am a employee of the company and i am paid on hourly basic.Till Last december i used to get half of my hourly rate as salary and half salary as expenses as i commute from state to state.

But from this January i am getting flat hourly rate with out any expenses.

My last year W2 looks as 42,000 and my current salary on employment letter looks double.

Will this be a problem.Can we say i used to get perdiam till last year and from this year i am not getting.
Thanks,

No. Not necessary. Photocopies of your passport and GC will be enough. I got only I-134 notarized from here.

-Thanks
HBG
Thank you very much HBG. One more question...
Do I need to get NOTARY in my copy of passport and greencard and send it to my wife or ordinary copy is enough?
Thanks.

My salary as I mentioned on I-134 was much more than what I got in Year 2006. I did not work full year in 2006. The officer asked my wife why my income in 1040 of 2006 is far less than what I mentioned in I-134. My wife just handed over the bank statements to the officer. But it is better to have some explanation. Provide your spouse with employment letters which show the agreement you had with your employer how your part of your salary is paid in expenses etc. If this is mentioned in 1040 of last year then it will be O.K. Also, the salary you mention in I-134 is important.

-Thanks
Thanks NJ.Once interview is sceduled i will get the notary work.

P.S Sorry to ask you again but i have a quick question with my pay.

I am a employee of the company and i am paid on hourly basic.Till Last december i used to get half of my hourly rate as salary and half salary as expenses as i commute from state to state.

But from this January i am getting flat hourly rate with out any expenses.

My last year W2 looks as 42,000 and my current salary on employment letter looks double.

Will this be a problem.Can we say i used to get perdiam till last year and from this year i am not getting.
Thanks,

Hi kamrans!

Thanks so much kamrans! Yeah, I will pray for the security check of your wife, God is faithful in all His promises to us, she will be receiving it soon!

Godbless you all,
Simala2006

Yes I know that some form fee will be doubled and there are others that will be trippled. They are only going to increase the form fee. I havent heard that they are going to increase the visa fee too.

Good Luck.

My salary as I mentioned on I-134 was much more than what I got in Year 2006. I did not work full year in 2006. The officer asked my wife why my income in 1040 of 2006 is far less than what I mentioned in I-134. My wife just handed over the bank statements to the officer. But it is better to have some explanation. Provide your spouse with employment letters which show the agreement you had with your employer how your part of your salary is paid in expenses etc. If this is mentioned in 1040 of last year then it will be O.K. Also, the salary you mention in I-134 is important.

-Thanks

Thanks very much HBG for your time.I will send the contract agreement copies as well along with other docs.

I 134 Affidavit of support

What should we write in item no 10 .can some please respond and some explanation for yes or no.
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.