• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

FIJI DV 2022 - KCC DOCUMENT REQUEST

someone told me that if you don’t have the interview during the year that you’ve been selected you loose the opportunity of the green card. I want to know if I’m COVID is also like that. I have been selected in may so I want to know if it’s like that
What is your case number ?

Guys good morning. October visa bulletin has just been released. Visas for OC cases below 375 will be ready by November. It’s a matter of time. Good luck to everyone. Let’s be patient and understand that sending documents before kcc requests may not be sensible. We don’t know if they will even open the email to read the contents. It’s best that we wait until kcc sends the request. That way they can track individual cases. Just my theory. Cheers and stay safe.

When should I pay the fees? In the website where I check my case says : “IV fee” “N/A” . What does it mean?

I got this from the KKC last week. Should I do something? Submit documents? Or just wait?

Attachments

• 6460AA96-7E28-44FA-B7AE-6D360A923BCF.jpeg
    6460AA96-7E28-44FA-B7AE-6D360A923BCF.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 60
When should I pay the fees? In the website where I check my case says : “IV fee” “N/A” . What does it mean?
Hi There is no fees to pay right now. You will pay the fees when you are at the embassy for your interview.
The fees should be around FJD693 (USD330) per person

I got this from the KKC last week. Should I do something? Submit documents? Or just wait?
You receive this when you complete the DS260.
Get a copy printed for all members that you filled the ds260. As you will need this during interview

I would suggest to start collecting all your docs and submit it.
Kcc has messed up docs since the pandemic. The general advice currently giving by BritSimon is to send your bloody documents.

Please go his website to get more details on what docs are required and how to submit.
britsimonsays.com/document-procedure-modification/

Last edited:
Hi. Can anybody show me the e-mail in which the KKC request you the documents? I’m not sure if the email they send me is the request or not.

Hi. Can anybody show me the e-mail in which the KKC request you the documents? I’m not sure if the email they send me is the request or not.
How about you post the email you received and let someone tell you if it is the document request email or not.

Bc I always did and no one answered me
Here it is once more

Attachments

• B2D3777F-176A-4AEE-9E03-312BB7D7C3ED.jpeg
    B2D3777F-176A-4AEE-9E03-312BB7D7C3ED.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 33
Bc I always did and no one answered me
Here it is once more
No one answered you??? This is beyond ridiculous considering @OC16XX responded to your post with that attachment (and a previous one), which included giving you a link to Simon’s blog on this same thread right above your most recent question, only for you to now claim no one answered you? If you’re going to ignore the information another member has nicely provided you with and make a nonsensical claim about no one answering you, I’m sorry I can’t help you either.

Hi
Our case number is DV2022 1124.... just asking do you reckon we will get the interview date this year or next year?

Did you send it after being requested or without being requested?

Now you need to wait for the DQ email which may take months
No sorry I thought you meant when you submit your details initially online after you've been selected. Am waiting on that feedback to come through. But as you mentioned, we may not get it until early 2022. Which is OK as well. Thank you for your response.